Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im about 10 weeks into my training.. And im power lifting 1 body part a day.. Low reps.

Im about 10 weeks in, and am feeling to need to take about 7 days off to overcome it.

Im just curious what you guys do to overcome a plataeu or if youd have any suggestions theyre definately welcome. I couldnt find any other topics on the subject.

risktaker

Awards
Im about 10 weeks into my training.. And im power lifting 1 body part a day.. Low reps.

Im about 10 weeks in, and am feeling to need to take about 7 days off to overcome it.

Im just curious what you guys do to overcome a plataeu or if youd have any suggestions theyre definately welcome. I couldnt find any other topics on the subject.
take 7 days off first. Second the reason why you plataeu is because your doing the same old **** every single week. I suggest you cycle your training. For example, intermidiate 5x5 program for 12 weeks then 1-2 weeks off or lighter training, prrs training for 9 weeks then 1 week off, then finish it off with the asteroid stack freak workout for 3 months then take 2 weeks off or 2 weeks of lighter training and repeat the cycles again. hope this helps.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Just change the training routine.

Jon and I switched to dropsets every exercise for a week once and that helped.

You could go to higher reps for a couple weeks or more.

Incorporate different lifts that you don't normally do.

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Post up your routine.

10 weeks in sounds like it's about time to cruise for a bit. Either take a week off, or lighten the load for a week or two for some active recovery. Rest, recharge, and come back strong.

You can't blast away forever, you have to give your body some recovery periods every now and then. Listen to your body and don't be afraid to take a day off every now and then.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
drop sets are amazing. they get u super sore