Beginner needs help!

Santsuh

Awards
Hi!

Well I'm 18 and I have been going to gym for three years and I would say I'm in pretty good condition. I'm not still happy at all at my results, I'm now 6'4' and I weight about 216 lbs now. I would like to get 10-25 lbs more muscle before next hockey season. I was thinking to use this kind combo.

30 day cycle:

Tablets pre workout:
- H-Drol
- GNC Mega Men® EXTREME ATHLETE Vitapak® Program (Contains creatine, nitric oxide + vitamin tablets)

To gain mass:
- GNC Pro Performance® Mass XXX™

After workout protein shake
- GNC Pro Performance® AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60™

I've read that H-drol is very effective so I need to have a PCT after my bulk cycle and this would be my PCT:

Tablets:
- Normal Vitamin tablet
- Fat burner from gnc vitapak
- Reduce XT

After workout:
- GNC Pro Performance® AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60™

My schedule would be tri; Chest/triceps / Back/Biceps / Legs. I would do abs everytime I go to the gym.

I would like to know should I leave cardio totally away to gain more muscle and then burn it away in the PCT phase and increase my cardio workouts?

Also one very big question!

IS IT SAFE TO TAKE H-DROL / REDUCE XT? And if yes, should I take tablets like milk thistle soothe down my liver/kidney? And how bad is those for my kidney/liver? And would it be better to leave those alone and just go without those tablets?

Thanks already for your time!

Santsuh

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont take the Hdrol and it looks ok. EAT MORE!

Santsuh

Awards
I eat alot, normal cal in take is about 3500-4000 per day due that I workout alot. But why should stay away from hdrol? Those tablets are like the foundation of my 30 day bulk cycle. Is there any options which could replace hdrol?

Santsuh

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U might need to get ur post count up to PM me back.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
way to young to take h drol its a steroid.....

Santsuh

Awards
I need post count more than 7 to send private messages. But I might aswell response to this thread since I need advice a lot. Thanks for sub001 and tomahawk88 for mainly helping me out.

This was the response to sub001:

Wow! That's a lot to information to handle! I wanna say thanks already before I even start writing my answer. So, why is the general thumb rule that people don't support under 21 legal steroid usage? And also curious that will the effect of hdrol be weaker on next cycle less? So I should save my cycle for to the future, when I would be done with hockey (if that happens) and I only do bodybuilding? Those liver things really made me think my gameplan again. So under 21 years old people still get muscle faster then for example 25 years old guy and steroids are not necessary yet?

If I may consume little bit of your time, what would be good for me then? What natural test booster you would suggest and do I need any liver helper products with that and creatine? Also does the other ingredients in my workout plan look good or would you change to some cheaper? I heard GNC charges a lot of money from those products, but atleast I know they're quality. So if you could suggest me some particular products what are effective and safe (!).

I want results, but I don't want to endanger my body health just to get fast results and gain lots of muscle suddenly. Maybe I'll look into hdrol and those legal steroids when I'm older, when the development of my muscles is weaker (If the development is getting slower when I'm getting older?).

Greetings,

Santsuh

And then to tomahawk88:

I've already taken gnc's creatine, no etc proteins. I've seen that they're effective but I just have higher needs. Mainly my plan was to add 15-20 pounds muscle to my body before next season fast, so I can start my speedtraining so I won't be any slower due to my bulking season and one friend from college football team told me about this product and my interest was great.

But when I read sub001 reply I started to think that I maybe should save hdrol cycles later in my life and now just to depend on natural testboosters.

Santsuh

And to all, why I'm considering these options is that I know my self discipline is huge and I know I can reach a lot what comes to bodybuilding. So better start early to gain the edge so you can reach even more higher. Big reason is that I'm addicted going to gym, so these efforts to gain knowledge about more effective bodybuilding don't go single bit to waste in my life.

Who wouldn't look better with those big muscles and big sixpack? :fest30:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm.. GNC, h-drol and says 17 on profile.... Right... If your not BSing us, you'll have similar gains if you raise your calorie count and switch up your workout routine... Whats your BF percentage look like? And might I suggest you buy your supplements online, like nutraplanet.com. I guarantee you you'll save about 50 percent or more, even if you have the oh so awesome "GOLD CARD".. Yes, that was sarcasm... Dont do steroids... Thanks, have a nice day.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh, if you want a good stack that isnt in the realm of AAS, try an ATD/Test booster stack. I recommend transdermal formestane and testopro. That, creatine, more food and sleep will get you to your goals without steroid use.

Santsuh

Awards
Well, you gotta start from somewhere... And well I'd count 2 weeks left my 17 years to 18 years old. I've never measured my body fat tho it can't be too high since my condition is excellent cause of hockey. Yeah, I've been noticing that since I came that prices are quite high at gnc vut everything takes time... Thanks for the advice I'll sure look those two up. Can i stack those with my pills what I've already bought overpriced from gnc?

And are those safe for your liver/kidneys, If there is some danger, should I take something else? Just want to be caucious and not to ruin my body because of my stupidity.

And thanks for your understanding, I guess half of the forum will have good laughs reading my stupid questions. :)

Santsuh

Awards
And sorry for my typos, English ain't my mothertongue, but hopefully everybody will understand.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are just more effective and less expensive options out there. Ya I like the formestane and testopro suggestion. Whatever u do eat MORE. Leave the steroids for later in life.

No problem about language I have a Finnish friend and she is pretty awesome.

Balance

Balance

Awards
I would be more worried about your natty test production than your liver, although h-drol is pretty harsh. Put it away for a loonngg time or sell the stuff, like everyone said there is no need for it now.
Drop the fat burner and ease up on the cardio,although you might not want to drop it all together so you can keep your lungs for when hockey season starts, I know when I stop cardio for a bulk and jump back into it for the summer I feel like someone is standing on my chest. oh and for the love of god don't listen to the guy behind the counter at GNC

Santsuh

Awards
Yeah, I gotta start ordering online my products, but are those natural testboosters a threat to kidneys/livers? And if I use natural testboosters will it affect to my own test production that it would decrease my own test production? And I'm still young so I get pretty fast the cardio results what I want!

And don't worry, I eat a lot of food daily so we don't worry about that. And the food is healthy.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I gotta start ordering online my products, but are those natural testboosters a threat to kidneys/livers? And if I use natural testboosters will it affect to my own test production that it would decrease my own test production? And I'm still young so I get pretty fast the cardio results what I want!

And don't worry, I eat a lot of food daily so we don't worry about that. And the food is healthy.
No, the stack I told you about is not bad on your kidneys or liver and will probably make you feel more aggressive.. It wont effect your hormones in a negative fasion; there is no worry of shutdown. Try to get a couple bottles of both, run them at the recommended dosage for two months and eat like a GD man!!!

gainsvillian

gainsvillian

Awards
DO NOT TAKE HDROL!!!!!!!!! I know others have written it, but it can not be said enough! You are way too young, and I get that you want huge gains quick, but at your age, you can do serious damage to your body in the short and long run. You have insane test levels at your age, so by tweaking your diet and workout routine, you can see the results you want. I guarantee there is a ton of room for improvement in your diet that would get you going towards where you want to be. Post your daily diet and have us critique it. This is all you need to do to get your gains.

Santsuh

Awards
Hey!

I don't follow any specific diet so It's hard to post what I'm eating. And I don't eat fast-food at all and I cut the sugar drinks and candies too. Healthy homecooked low fat food. And yes I know I have to eat proteins and carbs enough and so I'm currently doing. Sometimes I just feel that it's not enough for me. :)

Santsuh

Awards
I was just wondering what would you guys recommend for me for my bulk season?

I got the GNC vitamin packet already bought, which contains creatine, fat burner, nitric oxide and vitamin pills.

I'm thinking to order from bodybuilding.com those other products but they've discontinued the production of formestane. I found testopro, but what proteins would you suggest to buy and what would be good replacement for that formestane? And how should I do my training, pop all pills same time or eat something first and then something else? Actual workout part we don't have to go over, I know already how to do that part. I guess you don't need pct's with natural test boosters?

Sorry for taking your time, but I hope you could give me some advice which proteins other products order from bodybuilding.com or some other better website...

Santsuh

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I recommend tf and nutraplanet above bodybuilding.com

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Learn to dead lift,squat,military press and the bench press properly. Drink your milk. Eat like a machine. You will gain muscle. Wait to do any PH for a while.

Santsuh

Awards
I know these techniques and I squat 405 And bench press is akwardly low 275. I never max out on deadlifts because i still grow and i wanna be taller. Maybe i should try military press but i like dumbbell more because single weights are much more effective for shoulders atleast for me. I'm just beginner on these supplement things and wanted help on those.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know these techniques and I squat 405 And bench press is akwardly low 275. I never max out on deadlifts because i still grow and i wanna be taller. Maybe i should try military press but i like dumbbell more because single weights are much more effective for shoulders atleast for me. I'm just beginner on these supplement things and wanted help on those.
Dont rule out barbell shoulder press, I bet they'd make you grow; you know, the whole switch up your routine spew.... Deadlifts wont stunt your growth either..

gainsvillian

gainsvillian

Awards
Hey!

I don't follow any specific diet so It's hard to post what I'm eating. And I don't eat fast-food at all and I cut the sugar drinks and candies too. Healthy homecooked low fat food. And yes I know I have to eat proteins and carbs enough and so I'm currently doing. Sometimes I just feel that it's not enough for me. :)
You should start a log of what you're eating and track the macros. Its highly likely that you're just not getting enough kcals and protien. If you're trying to bulk, at your age, I would guess you need to be taking in well over 3000+ cals a day and probably closer to 4000 and you should be getting between 300-400g of protien daily. When I first started I thought I was getting enough protien and when I started following my macros and keeping a log, it was shocking how far off I was.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Like I said you want to gain muscle as quickly as possible correct? Learn to do your multi-joint compound exercise CORRECTLY and you will be injury free, it will also not stunt growth(Certain steroids do though) This includes the DL and MP+SOP. If it was more effective for you and you already had a set plan as to what worked the best for packing on straight mass, quickly and effectively, you would not have asked for advice on here from the more experienced. You can still add a set or 2 of dumbell presses. Supplements are just that. They supplement an effective program, they do not define it.

Santsuh

Awards
Hey!

Just telling about my progress! I've gained 9 pounds (creatine water weight is alot from that I guess) now since I started using some part of my supplements. I've done deadlifts etc and gotta say it's rough job but weights are increasing in deadlift week by week and also in other moves except squat max stayed the same though the reps have increased with 2-4 with heavy weights!

But my testopro and formestane arrived today and testopro says that I should take 4 tablets per day (2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon) but should I begin with 2 tablets per day and use those products for 6 weeks instead of the 4 week? Because formestane says that use only for 6 weeks and keep the pause and same with the creatine pause And one thing, I know this don't screw up your system but should I still take liver cleansing pills just in case?

Thanks for your answers already!

Santsuh