Best stack for gyno prone?

Geoff2383

Awards
Hey folks,

I'm a classic ectomorph and prone to gyno. I am looking to start my second cycle.

My first cycle, just under a year ago, included Omnevol and Spawn. This was a suggestion by a personal trainer. The guy claimed he just finished the same cycle. He was JACKED so I went with it. In the end I gained a whopping 25 lbs in about 2 months BUT I also gained a nasty case of gyno which I still have a very mild case of today. Then, through a series of unfortunate life events, being sick a couple times, and a few periods of financial destitution I managed to lose all of my gains.

Now, I'm in great health again and in a stable place. I am ready to start a new cycle that provides for great gains but has low to no estrogen or liver related side-effects. My goal is to put on at least a solid and sustainable 30 pounds in no more than a years time. SO, anyone have suggestions for me? I am pretty much open to trying just about anything.

Thanks,

G

stoffman

Awards
If your that worried about the sides from gear, maybe you should give it a miss? at 170 at 6 2" it sounds as tho you should be eating a lot more, you should be able to put on 10 - 20lbs naturally.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
how about pro complex gainer, Kre Alk creatine, BCAA's, glutamine, Hypertest, HGHpro. Run this for 6wks, after that run a PH.

While your on the natural cycle research PH's/gear.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
You ran omnevol and spawn and you made no mention of PCT. juding by the gyno and loss of all gains im assuming you did not use a serm. Before F'ing yourself up more number one get bloodwork done, and two do some more research. Theres plenty of information here.