Are BCAAs needed if you are clean bulking?

iknowwhoyouar

Awards
ive never bought any amino acid product but just wondering...

i normally wake up, have whole wheat bagel w/ cream cheese and glass of milk.
i go to class for 2 hours then immediately to gym.

would throwing BCAAs in there in the middle of class be worth it?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
yeah , you should probably add some whey or eggs to that breakfast. i dont really think 8-10grams of protein from milk is gonna be enough for anyone, especially for breakfast , and its ur prewo meal. need more Amino acids in your bloodstream somehow

iknowwhoyouar

Awards
yeah , you should probably add some whey or eggs to that breakfast. i dont really think 8-10grams of protein from milk is gonna be enough for anyone, especially for breakfast , and its ur prewo meal. need more Amino acids in your bloodstream somehow
problem is that i dont wake up at home, i sleep at my gf's place so i dont have protein there. I have only 1 tub and it's at my place anyways

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
well you cant put a serving of protein in a shaker cup and bring it with you?
Bcaas are like any other supplement, supplement to solid nutrition. if your not going to have any protein with your breakfast which isnt really the greatest nutrition plan then id at least drink 20g of bcaas

jucedporkchop

Awards
BUMPP I AGREE TOTTALY. 1 scopp or 2 of whey and some bcaa's in your water during workout.

iknowwhoyouar

Awards
well you cant put a serving of protein in a shaker cup and bring it with you?
Bcaas are like any other supplement, supplement to solid nutrition. if your not going to have any protein with your breakfast which isnt really the greatest nutrition plan then id at least drink 20g of bcaas
BUMPP I AGREE TOTTALY. 1 scopp or 2 of whey and some bcaa's in your water during workout.
ok so even if I bring 25g protein for the mornings along with bagel/milk, would i then benefit from a pre-wo BCAA product?

thanks for help guys. BCAAs are a whole new thing to me

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
yeah youd benefit, and 1 scoop of whey and then BCAAS would be 100 times better than what youre doing now and Bcaas are full of positive benefits, increased protein synthesis is the most common one. If I was you I would get something like Recoverpro, or if you just want to see how bcaas help your workouts then buy something smaller /cheaper price wise like LG BCAA+EAA, I like both.

iknowwhoyouar

Awards
yeah youd benefit, and 1 scoop of whey and then BCAAS would be 100 times better than what youre doing now and Bcaas are full of positive benefits, increased protein synthesis is the most common one. If I was you I would get something like Recoverpro, or if you just want to see how bcaas help your workouts then buy something smaller /cheaper price wise like LG BCAA+EAA, I like both.
i liked the ICE PLUS because it had beta alanine, cit. malate, and B12, b6 also.

considering i dont take a pre-wo supp...i figured this could be good

embesh

Awards
when yur done doin your thing with the girlfriend tell her yur goin home so you can get good sleep and be able to have yur shake when you get up. OR Stop at wawa or 7/11 and buy a muscle milk or a protein bar.

RedneckDB

Awards
problem is that i dont wake up at home, i sleep at my gf's place so i dont have protein there. I have only 1 tub and it's at my place anyways
dude thats no excuse - I spend a couple days away a week and just use tupperware containers/any type of spare tub to put in the amount of whey I'm gunna need to use for those days - even cook up chicken/rice/veg etc to take so meals are easy to keep the calories up.

"How bad do you want it?"

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Id worry more about getting enough protein than taking any amino supplement.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
A pre workout amino drink is to help you lift longer. Are your workouts suffering?

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Stock up both places with stuff you need. There is no acceptable excuses when it comes to proper diet for bulking.