Need help guys

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65%

Arrow Need help guys

I need some help guys I am a 6"2 330 22yr college student who wants to cut down and get defind. I would like to be a solid 250 ish depending on how much muscle I have Im pretty strong Im not a lazy ass I play some basketball and lift every now and then. I will post pics tomorrow on how I look I would appericate any help u guys could give Im tired of not being able to buy cloths of the shelf instead I have to order 3x shirts and 46-48 pants. If I can get on a regiment I feel I can accomplish this and get some kick ass results. Lol the 2 pics are from the beach where I had been drinking ...
    Attached Images Attached Images    

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by gooch06 View Post
    I need some help guys I am a 6"2 330 22yr college student who wants to cut down and get defind. I would like to be a solid 250 ish depending on how much muscle I have Im pretty strong Im not a lazy ass I play some basketball and lift every now and then. I will post pics tomorrow on how I look I would appericate any help u guys could give Im tired of not being able to buy cloths of the shelf instead I have to order 3x shirts and 46-48 pants. If I can get on a regiment I feel I can accomplish this and get some kick ass results.
    Your first step is finding a diet that will suit your goals and second is to find a training program that fits you and is one you will stick to (maybe not one you necessarily like, but one that you can stick to and will work). My suggestion...just use the search function here and you will be able to find plenty of info to point you in the right direction. Also...check out the other big forum...BB (as in BodyBuilding) Dot Com as that site has a great selection of information and articles that will be very beneficial to you.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.4%

burn more calories then you take in. You will probably be looking more cardio route. probably not wanting to post in the bulking forum for this as well...
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.12%

i was kind of in the same boat and i made a mistake that you dont have to. Do not trry to put on muscle and lose fat simultaneously. I learned the hard way, but you first have to drop to a weight you are comfortable with. Just relax on the muscle building i wanna be ripped idea and just focus on losing the fat which means low calories. When you feel happy with where you are at then you can lower the cardio and up the calories to put on some more muscle. i was 230, droped to 190 then bulked up to 212. Just focus on one aspect at a time and you will be satisfied much faster.
  5. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Within reason, this is sound. Don't go lowering your cals too much. 500kcal deficit is plenty. Also bear in mind that as a new trainee, some muscle gain can be expected, along with body recomposition, simply due to physical adaption to the work load.

Additionally, while cardio is beneficial, weights are what will maintain the muscle you have and form the mainstay of your fat-loss progress.

It's not hard to gain or lose weight once you understand the basic mechanics. It's far more challenging to retain LBM while losing adipose.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan 55 View Post
    i was kind of in the same boat and i made a mistake that you dont have to. Do not trry to put on muscle and lose fat simultaneously. I learned the hard way, but you first have to drop to a weight you are comfortable with. Just relax on the muscle building i wanna be ripped idea and just focus on losing the fat which means low calories. When you feel happy with where you are at then you can lower the cardio and up the calories to put on some more muscle. i was 230, droped to 190 then bulked up to 212. Just focus on one aspect at a time and you will be satisfied much faster.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.19%

Good post Resolve. And thats a nice bass gooch06, I love fishing lol
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65%

Thx man me too haha hopefully Ill get my alpha t2 and OxyElite Pro also would it be ok if I also added Diesel test pro ?
  8. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Thx man me too haha hopefully Ill get my alpha t2 and OxyElite Pro also would it be ok if I also added Diesel test pro ?
    That would be fine
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  9. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yeah, it'd be fine. Just be forewarned that while those supps will help, they can't overcome a bad diet or poor routine. So, make sure everything else is in order so that you get the most out of your products.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65%

Thx for all the help guys !! hopefully I can get my stuff ordered and get my routine and diet going so I can do it all summer
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.4%

RUN do cardio!!! burn more carbs then u take in

Similar Forum Threads

1. What do you guys think?
    By wolverines in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 04:09 PM