- 03-25-2010, 04:14 AM
i been working out now for a year or so i had great gains in the first 3-4 months i managed to put on 20lbs. Lately i have been hovering around the 165lb(for last 6 months). I decided it must be my diet so i started a fitday account. what i found out is im roughly eating 2700 cals, 205g protein, 263g carbs, 80g fat on an average day. what do i do to get over this 165lb mark just eat more? should i add in more fat? carbs or what?
- 03-25-2010, 05:46 AM
EAT MORE for a start, 2700 cals is not much. you could also afford to up your carbs depending on how sensitive you are.
also what are you eating?
- 03-25-2010, 01:27 PM
03-26-2010, 03:57 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By crazyfool405 in forum MMAReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:03 AM
- By schwellington in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2010, 12:00 AM
- By kjkriston in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 01-19-2009, 02:45 PM
- By dpatterson in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 01-08-2008, 11:59 AM
- By warbird01 in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 12-24-2007, 09:15 PM