BULKING DILEMA

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.59%

BULKING DILEMA

Hey AM. i am on the fence...i want to keep bulking but my love handles are getting pretty large. i dont eat high glycemic carbs unless its after a workout. most of my carb intake comes from quinoa, oats, sweet potatoes, lentils, etc. i was just wondering if it is possible to still gain lean mass and do interval training to lose fat?. id keep the same caloric intake. i dont like my love handles but i dont feel that im big enough to cut. does that make sense or am i an idiot? hahaha thanks

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

i have the same problem. im 5ft 9, 180 but my fat around my midsection has increased and i dont wanna cut but i want it gone lol im thinking about doing a clean bulk, train like im bulking,, but do alot of cardio
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.08%

I suggest doing a 2 week "maximum" mini cut and then presume a 4 week clean mini bulk. I do this and gain very lean mass as well stay hard year round. Right now I am bringing up my lagging body parts (arms and calves) I do a maintence diet monday through thrusday. I train legs and arms with a perfect split for recovery and eat 1000 calories over maintence thursday-sunday. Keep in mind I also do 20 mins cardio 3 times a week to keep fat to a minimum. This has worked really great. I also throw in a couple cheat meals and i have kept same body fat with adding 1/4" to arms and legs this month. Trial and error, but it works for me.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.8%

While we are on the subject of love's, Is cardio the only way to rid these nasty things? I know the whole spot training thing doesnt work, but I just want to hear what u all recommend for fixing this area...Thanks guys...
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

ive been doing jump ropes and on the bike every training day and mine are slowly fading and im eating like a clean bulk and training like a recomp
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.33%

I have had good results doing some "spot" training on my abs for 10 to 15 min straight with no rest then go run for 15 to 30 min. I went from a 37" waist to a 34" in just one month and didnt lose any wieght.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recomp - Dilema...help?
    By sonny4753 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 12:55 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 01:54 PM
  3. steroid bulking vs regular bulking
    By bbkhan87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 04:27 PM
  4. A little dilema(pct related)