Feeling bloated and ****

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
:irked:

Am on week 10 of a 12 week bulk (not as lean as I would have liked but not terrible either)

Good progress I think, getting stronger, getting bigger

But HATE being squishy......

I just keep reminding myself of the new lean muscle under my squishy layer that I can show off in the summer :fest30:

Not a question or looking for advice, just a rant really

does anyone else get like this at the end of a bulk, feeling fat n bloated and not looking forward to more food!!

I miss my abs :irked:

sub001

Awards
That's how I was. It was my first bulk ever and actual full year of hitting the gym hard. I'm so happy to be on a cutting diet now. It's nice not being bloating and having to eat a barge full of food every meal.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
question. im at the end of a very very clean bulk. abs are still visible but not near as much and i have fatter love handles. im 5 9 about 183ish. dont know BF%. bench 305. anyways, i plan on doing a cut may 7 till june 7 for summer then recomp in summer. is it possible to eat the same super clean bulk im doing and training heavy but ADD way more cardio and still get cut? im not looking for a huge cut cause im pretty cut as is.

sub001

Awards
question. im at the end of a very very clean bulk. abs are still visible but not near as much and i have fatter love handles. im 5 9 about 183ish. dont know BF%. bench 305. anyways, i plan on doing a cut may 7 till june 7 for summer then recomp in summer. is it possible to eat the same super clean bulk im doing and training heavy but ADD way more cardio and still get cut? im not looking for a huge cut cause im pretty cut as is.

Basically if your diet doesn't suck and you don't take in huge amounts of carbs espicially bad carbs, you should get cut up. A lot of people go on these weird diets, but technically with any calorie deficit, you should lose weight. If on your routine you use up 3,000 calories, and eat 3,500 then you will gain weight. Technically if you add cardio (say burning 600 calories) then you will be at 2,900, a deficit, and lose weight.

Those numbers are random, so don't go by them, but just for example. I'd cut the carbs a little bit though, I lost a lot of water weight from that and look more defined. I'm still pretty new but if you do enough cardio you should lose weight.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya i agree.i just wanna get a bit more vascular and cut my love handles a bit

sub001

Awards
The bad part is you can't spot treat fat. Someone might lose their gut first and have it easy, but usually it's the last place you lose fat from, so it takes a little time getting the fat from everywhere else to go away. I lost my upper gut first, and some arm and leg fat, now all i need is that pesky bottom stomach pouch and love handles gone.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
yes absolutely and thats the best way to cut and maintain your strenghth and muscle mass.... Look into running ECA stack or Clen

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
Maybe a stupid idea but here goes:

2 weeks ECA
1 week benadryl
2 weeks Clen
1 week benadryl

Repeat

Good idea, bad idea??

EctoMeso

the worst thing about bulking is that bloated cramped feeling i reckon, and food becomes the last thing u want!! lol. im going thru that atm myself.

sub001

Awards

Haha yep, and congrats on your gains and fat loss. I hope this doesn't sound offensive, but I had a lot of people kind of rag on me because at the end of my bulk in my thread because I gained fat and didn't have a raging 6 pack, so it's nice to see someone else who had a similar bulk. I didn't get as massive as gains as you, but the whole "get as big as possible no matter what, then shred down" process is the same. I'm down 8-11 pounds so far on my cut. Mostly water weight, I'd know the exact number but I keep forgetting to weight myself dry in the morning.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Haha yep, and congrats on your gains and fat loss. I hope this doesn't sound offensive, but I had a lot of people kind of rag on me because at the end of my bulk in my thread because I gained fat and didn't have a raging 6 pack, so it's nice to see someone else who had a similar bulk. I didn't get as massive as gains as you, but the whole "get as big as possible no matter what, then shred down" process is the same. I'm down 8-11 pounds so far on my cut. Mostly water weight, I'd know the exact number but I keep forgetting to weight myself dry in the morning.
Run Clen 6 weeks straight mate NP its known as the "Dave Palumbo" method
just gotta take 50mg Benedryl every 3rd week for a week.. Its a tried and tested method

No need for time off just a waste of time IMO or just do ECA

good luck

my cut still going strong, im down another 7lbs from my last picture Clen is great, im gonna be adding some Anavar in their for the last 3 weeks

sub001

Awards
Run Clen 6 weeks straight mate NP its known as the "Dave Palumbo" method
just gotta take 50mg Benedryl every 3rd week for a week.. Its a tried and tested method

No need for time off just a waste of time IMO or just do ECA

good luck

my cut still going strong, im down another 7lbs from my last picture Clen is great, im gonna be adding some Anavar in their for the last 3 weeks
I'm barely 21 and have a family history of heart problems, so clen scares the crap out of me. I have a source for it, and it's anti-catabolic properties make me very interested but I don't want to risk it. Though I did break down after 2.5 weeks and eat a poptart just now, so maybe I should reconsider lol.

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
You can have a cheat meal every once in a while (week or 2) without it damaging your cut.

I definitely plan to do the first 4 weeks without any stims, get my cutting diet and exercise plan tweaked first (i have a solid plan, but I got more lean mass than before so it will need fine tuning)

Only then will I start adding supplements like ECA or Clen.

There is an awful lot of be said for a clean diet and good workout schedule. I hope to get to 10%bf without any stims and only use them to get good and ripped for the beach.

I think this year I might manage to be ripped without looking skinny (I can only hope)

sub001

Awards
What kind of diet are you using? I was going to do a ckd diet, but people keep saying just watch fats carbs and calories and you'll be fine. CKD is killing me because there's carbs everywhere and if you dont enter into ketosis there is no point.

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
I find for me 200p 200c 50f works as a rough starting point.

This is 2000cals ish i think which is quite low so I play around with this depending on what exercise I am doing etc...and how I feel.

If I am doing lots of cardio I will add carbs to fuel me, if I am doing weight lifting I will add carbs pre w/o and extra protein post w/o.

I don't like low carb diets as I lift weights 3 or 4 times a week when I'm cutting and add in:
2 x 20min HIIT sessions
2 x 20min full body circuit training
1 or 2 longer distance mountain biking
(so up to 6 cardio sessions a week)

I also do cross country mountain bike racing so I have to make sure I have enough energy to perform and keep my fitness up year round.

However everyone is different and I'm sure there are people who would find it really hard to get cut with 200g carbs a day.

I can burn up to 700cals an hour bike racing so obviously on days when I train or race I pile in the carbs and sugary sports drink, but I try to make sure I only fuel in what I put out and I always finish training/racing hungry......

Hope this makes sense :)