How to bulk when broke

chess315

chess315

Awards
1. No supplements:unless it is extremly cheap protein powder. A trick is gnc marks things down when they are about 4 months from exp other nutrition stores do to. you can get 5lb tubs for 15 dollars all the time. The less buiness a place does the more discounts they will have.

2. BIG LOTS: you can get all kinds of protien and good carbs there. Like canned chili, Jack makeral,tuna,chicken ,corned beff,ravilois I get them all day long for a $1 jack makeral has about 70gr of protein a can. chili 30gr but it also has other nutrients. Dont forget they sell all kinds of nuts very cheap &olive oil

3.dollar menu: 2 dollar hamburgers usually have 40-50gr of protein and about the same fat it will not kill you. Many of big lean people eat fast food daily.

4.Buy food stamps: almost everyone has poor freinds who tries to sell food stamps a lot if not find them lol you can get $100 dollars of food for around $60 I know this sounds extreme but it is a easy fix.

5. as far as steriods get them in powder form convert them and sell some and keep what you need you will make money and have a boat load of gear . If you dont know how to do that m-drol for $30 dollars will give you almost 3 cycles if you do not run pct it wont kill you, You might lose more you migth not its a gentic thing. Pct has only been around for about 10yrs. I am by no means saying pct is not smart just the old guys never ran it. If broke you dont need a whole slew of ****.

a crazy observation I have made is when I eat this way I gain more then I do when I follow a typical clean diet. I am stronger to people will argue about this all day. Many strenght athletes eat this way all the time or at least very dirty. Look at mariuz's diet even dorian and dante from dc have advocated not eating super clean and that it will hurt you gains

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting, you forgot to add a mandatory and cheap bottle of Universal's Creapure Creatine.

when i was young i used to get 2 pounds canned ravioli on sale for 99 cents, but that was like 13 years ago.

also i would go to company outlet shops, i had 1 in town that sold bread and cake for cheap.

i dont think 2 dollar menu burgers have close to 50gr protein. they are small, and also they are a blend of meat and soy. i would guess 10 grams of protein per burger, 14 max. (edit: just checked their website and they have 12 gr protein each, i was right there!!! anyways keep in mind its not all real meat to so its not 12grams of high quality stuff either)

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Bulk hamburger goes a long way as does meat that is close to expiry put in the freezer section. Also spend some $ on a freezer and stock up. Hunt if you can. Fills my freezer every year and its good quality time away from it all.

sub001

Awards
Doesn't m-drol need pct? M-drol as in s-drol clone? But stay away from gnc. They had a SALE for a 5lb tub of protein where it was $67, I saw 10 ( as in TEN, double the amount!!) for $74, a $7 difference for twice as much. Search online for all supps, I like google shopping and then click the lowest price option. Sometimes super cheap store brand supps have a lot of sugar and stuff you don't want in them.

As for fast food, I don't eat it but I'm not afraid of it. One of the most jacked huge lean guys at my gym eats wendy's baked potatoes and chicken sandwiches all the time when he's not being really strict.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whole eggs..........6 egg jumbo egg omelet is less than $1.50. you have a healthy winner here.

killamac27

killamac27

Awards
I wouldn't rec. eating fast food "everyday", especially burgers as most that i've seen carry trans fat.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
EZ. sams costco milk, bulk eggs, $2 beef/chicken breasts/lean pork, bulk rice, potatoes, you can make your own bread, though prob not necessary, outlet stores. ibuy 50lb bags of kILLER oatmeal http://store.honeyvillegrain.com, etc...

tygy96

Awards
I agree with almost everything but you really think it is not harmful to use m-drol without pct?

Thats unfathomable in my opinion unless you don't care about your overall health post cycle. PCT at this point is more for hpta shutdown than keeping gains. and personally, i like being able to get a woody when i bring a lady home haha

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
ooohh, mdrol without pct would not be a good idea. isn't that superdrol? that is a HARD shutdown for me, like 6 weeks, think again.

newbie2bb

i agree with others. u need Mdrol with a pct . trust view my log . will be updating it often and newer format. but yeah def mdrol with PCT ..not a option also liver support and heart support. ur lookin at a cycle of mdrol only about 200 bare min..thats including all supps that allow support

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mcdonalds 2 dollar burger is 30 grams on pro but lots of fat

Great list my friend, I'm living like that now pretty much and I got all my protein powder clearance for 15 bux each :)

i agree with others. u need Mdrol with a pct . trust view my log . will be updating it often and newer format. but yeah def mdrol with PCT ..not a option also liver support and heart support. ur lookin at a cycle of mdrol only about 200 bare min..thats including all supps that allow support
buy liver juice and use clomid and nolva for pct and your good, this pct can be used a lot for the price paid for onoe of each.

EZ. sams costco milk, bulk eggs, $2 beef/chicken breasts/lean pork, bulk rice, potatoes, you can make your own bread, though prob not necessary, outlet stores. ibuy 50lb bags of kILLER oatmeal http://store.honeyvillegrain.com, etc...
buy powdered eggs, they will last you years

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome post, that company is a life saver. Cheap steep cut oats are SO hard to find and they have dried fruit too... nice.

chess315

chess315

Awards
If you hpta is shutdown for 3 weeks you will come back fairly soon.

nynone

nynone

Awards
Bulk hamburger goes a long way as does meat that is close to expiry put in the freezer section. Also spend some $ on a freezer and stock up. Hunt if you can. Fills my freezer every year and its good quality time away from it all.
only downside with hunting is the cost to hunt. ammo has gone up in price quite a bit, and hunting licenses (for my state) are about $60 for small game only. plus, with the limits in some states, you really gotta go out a lot, and shoot a LOT. plus, some days are duds, some days you get lucky. i've spent close to $80 (not including gas) for a weekend of hunting to come home with no birds, mind you it was quail season. i hit a few, but couldn't find the carcass since they all fell in the heavy brush or high in a tree... us short guys have some disadvantages! :439: