HST

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well today was my first day on HST. im going to do an A, B workout probably. any important or helpful info regarding HST that most websites dont say or ppl skim over usually that I need to know to help me with gains? :dunno: thanks guys

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, maybe study up a little bit before starting the program. I gave it a try once, not my favorite routine but it has its place.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I pretty much just started hst-7 i guess you could say.
I do my normal workout, but on the last exercise i do 7 straight sets with 40 seconds
of hard stretching of the muscle i am training between each set. Thats basically fst-7.
Not sure how well it works just yet, but my biceps are never sore after a workout ever,
but after doing fst-7 yesterday, they are definitely F@%^ed!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest getting at least 2g of protein per pound of body weight
and using creatine and bc/eaa's while doing fst-7 to combat over training/allow your body
to rebuild more easily the extra muscle you broke down.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive read all over that site. dont treat me as a newb. u know im not. i just wanna know from others experiences what worked for them

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
i just figured you could get a lot more insider info at their forum, dont see that many HST logs here

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya, i appreciate the link man. i see alot of ppl on here doing HST, but not logging it or rly talking about it