Losing weight with HCG. Next want to gain muscle!

FreshlyBlend

Awards
I am using HCG to lose weight fast. I know many people are confused or don't believe in HCG for weight loss and I dont really want to debate it here.

I can tell you I was 212 and I lost 20 lbs of PURE FAT in less than 20 days. i am still on it and trying to get to about 14% BF (about 170lbs for me). Every day I weight myself and record the body fat number and the muscle mass numbers. Muscle mass % increased as my weight decreases but the lbs of muscle stays the same.

In order to lose this I had to inject HCG daily and eat a very strict 500 cal diet with NO workout. The HCG causes your fat to be released as food and at the same time increasing Leptin so you are NEVER hungry and always have that happy full feeling as your body burns off its own fat for fuel everyday. Because of this the diet does not have that yo-yo effect as others do and will help your body get over its leptin resistance as your lose your fat so when your done with the diet you end up eating normal again and feeling full and act as a "normal" person again. Except if you go back to eating Fructose or HFCS then your will probably develop the same leptin resistance again and probably become fat.

Its not some starvation diet and my numbers speak for them self. I will share my raw data and charts i have when I am completed with the 43 days of HCG. This is my knowledge of HCG so far.

My goal is to lose all this fat weight then start to bulk up with muscle. So now that you know some of my background here are some of my questions;

1) What supplements are safe and best to gain muscle fast for when I am done losing weight? I don't want anything with stimulants if i can avoid it. I don't want to mess up my new metabolism in a negative way when I am done dieting.

2) Once I switch into the muscle building mode do I need to get involved in any carb cycling or special diet? Can I continue just a regular person diet but just eat more to make up for burning more calories?

3) I got a hold of that P90X program and seems like a good program. Do I cancel the gym membership and get some home weights and pull up bars? What are you guys more successful with?

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
HCG? You do know what this is used for I'm hoping - I'm not here to debate it I’m just hoping we're thinking of the same HCG (which is primarily used during PCT after an AAS cycle).

I think there are a lot of other non-stim fats loss products out there that will help you reach your goals. ALRI as some pretty good Fat loss products. Also, kick up the cardio routine. Cardio is the only tried and true method of losing BF. I didn’t read your post completely, but HCG would not even register in my mind in regards to Bf lose. Now had you said T3, for instance, then i would understand your concerns. So either your diet is not in check, there is something else going on here.

Give us more information on your daily WO routine and activity level. What always worked best for me in cutting BF was “fasted morning cardio,” and a “HST style workout routine in the evening.”

Sprt

FreshlyBlend

Awards
I am 25 and currently weigh 191 (lost 20 lbs in less than 20 days) and my activity level is me sitting at my desk most the day at work.

Right now I have no WO routine and haven't been to the gym in about 3 weeks.

I want to be able to track easier what the HCG and strict diet is doing to my body. Working out throws too many variables into the mix as then muscles swell up hold more water, etc... This way I can track my progress daily and see I am losing about 1lbs of PURE FAT daily and so far NO Muscle.

Yes I hear HCG is used for many other things, everything from fertility treatments, to making your balls drop when your young, after AAS cycles, weight loss, etc...

It sure is friggn great to feel completely energized and never hungry, only eating 500 calories from specific foods, losing 1lbs per day. I was very skeptical but my numbers speak for them self.

So since this is the bulking section I want to learn how to bulk after I am done with my HCG protocol.

I am looking at doing the following;

1) Buy some JACK3D
2) Buy some Muscle Milk
3) Eat a high protein and goof fats diet (not sure specifically on this one)
4) Make some sort of weekly workout plan. (not sure what to do on this one)

5) What other supplements do I need or do you recommend?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
HCG? You do know what this is used for I'm hoping - I'm not here to debate it I’m just hoping we're thinking of the same HCG (which is primarily used during PCT after an AAS cycle).

I think there are a lot of other non-stim fats loss products out there that will help you reach your goals. ALRI as some pretty good Fat loss products. Also, kick up the cardio routine. Cardio is the only tried and true method of losing BF. I didn’t read your post completely, but HCG would not even register in my mind in regards to Bf lose. Now had you said T3, for instance, then i would understand your concerns. So either your diet is not in check, there is something else going on here.

Give us more information on your daily WO routine and activity level. What always worked best for me in cutting BF was “fasted morning cardio,” and a “HST style workout routine in the evening.”

Sprt
HCG is pretty popular for weight loss, if you know what it is, its a hormone common in women during pregnancy that keeps womens bodies from consuming the fetus(i believe) it is said to have muscle sparing effects, even when in a major calorie defecit. is usually used in very obese people.

FreshlyBlend

Awards
HCG is pretty popular for weight loss, if you know what it is, its a hormone common in women during pregnancy that keeps womens bodies from consuming the fetus(i believe) it is said to have muscle sparing effects, even when in a major calorie defecit. is usually used in very obese people.
Yes it is said to release your fat stores to be burned as energy since the fetus cant wait for the Mom to eat to get nutrition. So basically you trick your body into living on its own fat when you take it.

Another cool thing is if you take HCG with NO calorie deficit then your fat still gets released into your blood but will end back up somewhere else on your body. Its helpful if you have a gut... Some of the fat from the gut will move around to other parts of your body and kind of even you out. Pretty cool if you ask me

Have you used it too?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
No, have just read about it, have given it some thought but probably won't use it outside of AAS use in the future.... but who knows

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
k, so for staters, i recomend animal M-stak for packing on muscle. it has a stim in the pak but its all in the red pill and can be thrown out (i throw it out, i dont need it)

with that i suggest buying creatine mono, take 5 grams 4-5 times a day for the first 5 days, then stick with 5 grams a day after that. take it with something that has simple sugars, like a gatoraid.

get whey for before and after workouts, and get some caesin for before you go to bed

as far as foundation, get a good multi, i am an animal guy so i use animal pak

get some glucosamine for joints, i use flex

and some omegas

beta alanine is jumping into the spotlight so take 2.5 grams pre and post workout

that should cover your supps.

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
Were you working out with weights before stating the HCG diet? I was looking into it a few months back but mostly found non-lifters doing it. The theory looks good and was thinking about trying it myself, after my current aas cycle to see if a bodybuilder would really maintain all their muscle as the studies say. Is the HCG dosed according to body weight or composition?-P90x is a real good workout for a regular person wanting to achieve a 300 type body. Lean and funtional, but you have to commit and stay motivated. It depends on what your trying to achieve. For me, I'm always trying to get bigger so I need heavy weights and I'm not very motivated at home. I wouldn't quit the gym.

FreshlyBlend

Awards
Were you working out with weights before stating the HCG diet? I was looking into it a few months back but mostly found non-lifters doing it. The theory looks good and was thinking about trying it myself, after my current aas cycle to see if a bodybuilder would really maintain all their muscle as the studies say. Is the HCG dosed according to body weight or composition?-P90x is a real good workout for a regular person wanting to achieve a 300 type body. Lean and funtional, but you have to commit and stay motivated. It depends on what your trying to achieve. For me, I'm always trying to get bigger so I need heavy weights and I'm not very motivated at home. I wouldn't quit the gym.
I wouldn't call myself a lifter before using HCG but I had my share of personal training sessions at 24 and stuff like that. Then again I dont consider myself as one of the "regular" people using HCG. Seems like they are mostly all obese people.

I read HCG increases test so that might help contribute to help save muscle as opposed to most other diets.

I am taking 200 IU per day injected in the Vastus Lateralis. I didn't find information on different doses for different weight. I do know the original Doc called for 125 IU per day but that was with a 2 inch needle. Since I am using an insulin needle I decided to up it to 200 IU since I would not be injecting as deep in the muscle and some might be wasted because of that. So far so good

I am liking the idea of P90X since they tell you everything to do. You just copy what they are doing on the video. Going to the gym I need to make a workout plan and write it down or memorize it and learn what machines do what... More work that way but I will learn more I guess...

FreshlyBlend

Awards
k, so for staters, i recomend animal M-stak for packing on muscle. it has a stim in the pak but its all in the red pill and can be thrown out (i throw it out, i dont need it)

with that i suggest buying creatine mono, take 5 grams 4-5 times a day for the first 5 days, then stick with 5 grams a day after that. take it with something that has simple sugars, like a gatoraid.

get whey for before and after workouts, and get some caesin for before you go to bed

as far as foundation, get a good multi, i am an animal guy so i use animal pak

get some glucosamine for joints, i use flex

and some omegas

beta alanine is jumping into the spotlight so take 2.5 grams pre and post workout

that should cover your supps.
Thanks! :)

This info help a ton. I just researched these items online and they all look good. The only ones I need to look at more are the Animal products. Are there known side effects to these that you recommended? Got to balance risk and reward

What you think about Muscle Milk instead of just whey?? I love the taste

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! :)

This info help a ton. I just researched these items online and they all look good. The only ones I need to look at more are the Animal products. Are there known side effects to these that you recommended? Got to balance risk and reward

What you think about Muscle Milk instead of just whey?? I love the taste
if you take the doses i recommended there are no sides. however, you may experience some GI from the loading of the creatine but its natural and will be done with after the 5th day.

Animal is great and can be found cheap online, however if its not the route your looking to go there are many other great alternatives.

i personally would never ever use muscle milk because of the fat content. expecially PWO when you dont want fat, it will slow the absorbtion down. id just stick with a cheap brand of whey.

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
The guys giving you info are right on the money. I hope people keep posting to help you out. Knowledge is key. You can get p90x all over the internet. It'll help you learn to feel the muscles your working, see the results, and see which parts "you" feel needs more work. Then stay in touch with this forum and design a workout that fits you and your goals. Keep asking questions and don't quit moving forward!

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Very interesting ... I see the logic, but just have never heard of anyone using it as a fat loss aid. I'll have to look further into this .. Only time I've ever used it was during PCT.

Interesting though,
Sprt