who wants huge traps?
- 02-05-2010, 02:00 PM
- 02-05-2010, 02:08 PMApplied Nutriceuticals Representative
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
02-05-2010, 02:19 PM
02-06-2010, 01:51 AM
02-06-2010, 11:51 AM
its a cool variation i must say. with the reverse grip, your body is forced to shrug it up and back, contracting your shoulder blades, versus the standard raise your delts to your ears (which always makes me want to lower my neck). i'll add this to one of my back routines.
02-11-2010, 09:05 PM
I did them with the BB and smith tonight...I find it easier to do them on a smith machine...didn't hit may arse as many times as I did with the barbell...
02-11-2010, 09:59 PM
You need scapulae depressions in there too. They will target the lower trapezium fibers more specifically.
Former Marine, UT-BSN, NSCA-CPT, NASM-CPT, CSCS
Similar Forum Threads
- By ManicPete in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 07-27-2010, 05:29 AM
- By Guest in forum NutraplanetReplies: 77Last Post: 01-22-2009, 10:48 PM
- By cantstop19 in forum Training ForumReplies: 38Last Post: 06-25-2008, 03:52 AM
- By MEH89 in forum Training ForumReplies: 34Last Post: 05-20-2008, 09:20 PM
- By Guest in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 11-12-2007, 11:28 AM