Help with Bulk

permanabol

Awards
I've been gaining pretty steadily and would just like someone to comment on my diet I haven't really done any of the math on Cal or pro/carb/fats but suggestions on what I am eating would be great

Meal 1: 1 1/2 servings oats with 1 scoop whey (considering adding eggwhites and downing a glass of them with this)
Meal 2: Sandwich with whole wheat bread and a decent stack of meat (no scale to measure how much) and a slice of cheese, fruit cup and pretzels with almonds
Meal 3: Sandwich like the one above
Preworkout meal: Yoghurt with banana (should probably remove has high GI) and other miscellaneous bread products (should i trade out for brown rice?)
Post workout: 2 scoops of whey bread and honey
Meal 4: some sort of meat with vegetable (generally Broccoli), and either pasta rice or potato
Meal 5(pre bed): 2 servings cottage cheese, almonds

I was considering just buying some chicken and cook it all up and carry it around with me all times eating it between classes at school.

All suggestions are appreciated. Thanks

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
it seems lik your still in school? college or high school? im a senior in college and i noticed you said "in between classes" so thats why i asked. if you still living at home with your parents diet can be difficult. atleast it was in my house, my way of life is abnormal to my parents.

your diet looks alright man. sandwhiches are fine. if your on a bulk ditch the whites and just cook whole eggs in the morning, the fats are good for you so dont worry plus its more cals. id ditch the fruit cup and eat 2 bannanas or an apple. almonds are great, theres lots or arginine in almonds. pre-wrokouts fine, ditch the yogurt and take a protein shake instead. the best times/ only times a whey shake should be used is first thing in the morning, pre and post workout. if you drink another shake at any other time of day it should be casien protein not whey. save the bannana for post workout. you dont specify what kind of bread you are eating post workout. if its whole grain bread or anything of the like, ditch it and eat white bread, raisin bread or drink a gatoraid. if i were you id also throw 5 grams of creatine in the gatoraid. you need the simple sugars post workout so dont eat anything whole grain for atleast an hour. good meal 4, solid. solid pre bed meal too, cant go wrong with cottage cheese before bed.

however...if you dont live at home and you have access to funds. i.e money i would suggest not a whole different diet but one close to it.