RECOMP

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

RECOMP

I am towards the end of my HGHup and Prime stack for the winter. I am going to recomp now till summer. What exactly do I need to do to recomp? any supplements i should be taking that are not PHs? what does my training need to be. I am debating recomp and a clean bulk with not much fat gain. is there even a difference? i know recomp isnt a cut or bulk, but what is it?

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

come on guys.
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I am towards the end of my HGHup and Prime stack for the winter. I am going to recomp now till summer. What exactly do I need to do to recomp? any supplements i should be taking that are not PHs? what does my training need to be. I am debating recomp and a clean bulk with not much fat gain. is there even a difference? i know recomp isnt a cut or bulk, but what is it?
    Recomping is SLOWLY gaining muscle mass whilst either gaining minimal fat, maintaining current fat levels, or even losing some bodyfat (i.e. could be compared to a clean bulk with minimal fat gain).

Recomping is primarily going to be achieved through the manipulation of your diet to suit YOUR body.

You should be using the basic staples (i.e. creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, BCAAs)and can use anything else that you want, pretty much (i.e. what you've been using now is fine).

Training can be however you want. I would recommend lifting as hard and as heavy as you can, and if you're going to do cardio, do ~3 days of HIIT (one day between each).

Do a little reading around; there's lots of info out there on recomping.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%

awesome. thanks. im gonna post a thread on 2nd gear under the app nut section. i have a question

Similar Forum Threads

1. help me with recomp
    By liftallday123 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 12:17 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 03:15 PM
  3. Epi and DCP - Recomp
    By DrivenDreams in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 02:29 PM
  4. Looking for help on a recomp (again)