RECOMP

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am towards the end of my HGHup and Prime stack for the winter. I am going to recomp now till summer. What exactly do I need to do to recomp? any supplements i should be taking that are not PHs? what does my training need to be. I am debating recomp and a clean bulk with not much fat gain. is there even a difference? i know recomp isnt a cut or bulk, but what is it?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am towards the end of my HGHup and Prime stack for the winter. I am going to recomp now till summer. What exactly do I need to do to recomp? any supplements i should be taking that are not PHs? what does my training need to be. I am debating recomp and a clean bulk with not much fat gain. is there even a difference? i know recomp isnt a cut or bulk, but what is it?
Recomping is SLOWLY gaining muscle mass whilst either gaining minimal fat, maintaining current fat levels, or even losing some bodyfat (i.e. could be compared to a clean bulk with minimal fat gain).

Recomping is primarily going to be achieved through the manipulation of your diet to suit YOUR body.

You should be using the basic staples (i.e. creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, BCAAs)and can use anything else that you want, pretty much (i.e. what you've been using now is fine).

Training can be however you want. I would recommend lifting as hard and as heavy as you can, and if you're going to do cardio, do ~3 days of HIIT (one day between each).

Do a little reading around; there's lots of info out there on recomping.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome. thanks. im gonna post a thread on 2nd gear under the app nut section. i have a question