perfect time to train in the day

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know your test levels are at there highest in the morning right? is that the perfect time to train or is it during the evening when u have lots of cals in you and stuff?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know your test levels are at there highest in the morning right? is that the perfect time to train or is it during the evening when u have lots of cals in you and stuff?
If you want mass then training in the afternoon would be the best idea. However, the "best time" to train is the time that best fits into YOUR schedule and that you can be CONSISTENT with.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Bberforlife

Awards
Honestly for me it doesn't make a difference when I train. I've trained early in the morning like 5 am.. I've trained around 10 am, afternoon at 12 or 3, late night like 10 or 12. The key is making sure you get quality food before your workout.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
If you want mass then training in the afternoon would be the best idea. However, the "best time" to train is the time that best fits into YOUR schedule and that you can be CONSISTENT with.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Rosie hit the nail on the head.

codywaters

codywaters

Awards
you are at your peak strength and energy levels at the 3rd and 8th hour after you wake up. always try to have a min of 2 meals before you train, cardio excluded

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rosie is always a beast on here lol she knows all haha

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since you mentioned test levels in the morning, I thought I'd share this diagram of our circadian rhythm.

Zaneseed

Awards
you are at your peak strength and energy levels at the 3rd and 8th hour after you wake up. always try to have a min of 2 meals before you train, cardio excluded
thats interesting, i've also read that your strength levels peak in the afternoon, not sure how much truth to that there is though. do you know why its the 3rd and 8th hour?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not sure. i do know that in the morning, around 9AM your test levels are really high. thats why(during the summer usually) i like to lift in the morning, but i hate lifting with only one meal in my system

Zaneseed

Awards
not sure. i do know that in the morning, around 9AM your test levels are really high. thats why(during the summer usually) i like to lift in the morning, but i hate lifting with only one meal in my system
yeah i like to get up at about 5 and get a few meals in before training early. make my focus alot better