Eating enough for bulking

n5605r

Awards
Does anyone else have this "problem", I find it hard to eat enough calories to bulk as I am just not all that hungry. I don't think switching to high calorie junk food like Whoppers, Pizza, and Big Macs is the answer either. Anyone else have this issue?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can easily spread out 4000 calories in a whole day..

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
What are you eating? There are plenty of healthy calorie dense foods...also you can add EVOO to a lot of foods to up the cals.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone else have this "problem", I find it hard to eat enough calories to bulk as I am just not all that hungry. I don't think switching to high calorie junk food like Whoppers, Pizza, and Big Macs is the answer either. Anyone else have this issue?
Man I know the feeling.

I have had stomach issues on and off my whole life. Today all I have eaten was a shake, a muffin and a bagel and I was dry heaving 3 times today.

One thing that slightly helps it staying away from caffeine and stay hydrated.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Try Anabolic Pump, yellow gold or Glycobol...AP usually gets me hungry real easily.

Also try preparing foods in ways that you crave.
I love making sweet potatoes sweetened with stevia and cinnamon, doesnt even taste like it should be healthy for me

drink lots of water too
maybe even look into some of the appetite enhancers on nutraplanet.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
Man I know the feeling.

I have had stomach issues on and off my whole life. Today all I have eaten was a shake, a muffin and a bagel and I was dry heaving 3 times today.

One thing that slightly helps it staying away from caffeine and stay hydrated.
you've found a way to make it work though, your height and 229lbs is damn good.

z41

Awards
Same here man I just take 1 meal at a time and try to eat as much as I can but it gets better with time or it seems that way.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
if you're an ecto, half and half is a great way to overdo the calories.

if you're not one, 2 tbsp of peanut butter, or 2 tbsp of olive oil will do wonders. doing that 4x per day will add almost 800 calories to your diet, while being healthier than good old scottish food (mcdonalds is scottish right?).