cardio while bulking
- 12-26-2009, 11:02 PM
- 12-26-2009, 11:04 PM
- 12-26-2009, 11:53 PM
if you just want to maintain healthy bloodlevels and keep some fitness i would suggest not working your heartrate about 145-150.. keep is at a moderate pace (in KPH 6-7) incline... most about resistance than distance! this will be optimum fat burning zone. ideally for 20-25 minutes..
my 2 c.. this works for me.. if i want to cut weight i take that into interval... 1 min or failure whichever comes first at 17kph 1 min 6.4kph..... all the way to 3 kms... but first i do 1km at 15 inc at 6.4kph! if you want powerfull, large, explosive leg muscles this is definately the way to go..
as for miles per hour you'll need to do that calc yourself. as its pretty gay that the US just cant understand the rest of the world. lmao
12-26-2009, 11:57 PM
12-27-2009, 12:00 AM
12-27-2009, 10:17 AM
2-3 days PW while on bulk for overall improvement of cardiovascular health and endurance. This is just what I do.
Similar Forum Threads
- By deadlift18 in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 12-06-2009, 09:34 AM
- By browns1234 in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2009, 04:32 PM
- By Matt6969 in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 02-21-2009, 12:03 AM
- By borneagain in forum BulkingReplies: 6Last Post: 04-27-2008, 03:13 PM
- By Fisha7487 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2007, 10:48 PM