bulk up while gaining little fat

deadlift18

Awards
been trying to put on lean mass for awhile now. what is the best way possible to get huge and gain minimal fat? Also I'm 194 lbs my goal is to be around 210 and solid so what would be a descent diet for someone with my goals? what I've been doing is basically eating everything, within reason, and was wondering what's everyones take on that type of "diet" for bulking.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
* Utilize low glycemic carbs.
* Incorporate some cardio. Just enough to prevent excess fat gain but not enough to prevent muscle gains.
* Focus on gaining weight at a controlled rate.

Diet wise: I'd go with 15 calories per pound of body weight and adjust according to your needs every 2 weeks.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Eating a lot of the right foods and not forgetting cardio. Look at the Bulking Tips that I posted in this section and you will get some ideas of food choices.

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
been trying to put on lean mass for awhile now. what is the best way possible to get huge and gain minimal fat? Also I'm 194 lbs my goal is to be around 210 and solid so what would be a descent diet for someone with my goals? what I've been doing is basically eating everything, within reason, and was wondering what's everyones take on that type of "diet" for bulking.
In addtion to the above post, stick with lean meats and steer clear of saturated fats and products containing high amounts of sugar.