1 cup milk

3 supper Cissus
4 prime
4 DTH
1 vit c 1000
2 vit d 1000
2 creatine caps

Meal 6 800-830

1 pb and j, or 1 tuna sand on whole wheat bread, or 1 turkey wrap ( t. burg, chesse, high carb wrap)
1 cup cottage cheese
1 baked potato

Meal 8 Bedtime 1000-1030
Protein shake
1 cup grounded oats

2 powerful
3 milk thistle
1 quercetin
2 Tylenol pm, or introduce zma into your life

During the night wake and pound a muscle milk light. Slow digesting protein

salava29

salava29

Awards
forgot to add the fish oil i take also. i take 4 grams daily. I was also wondering a way to incorporate more fats into my diet.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty good, in terms of quality, I didn't calculate cals or see a projected calorie intake. You might want to move more of your carbs up front, you want to get most of them in the morning, while also centering them around your workout. Also, you may want to bump the carbs up on workout days. I didn't see any differential between wo and non-wo days. If you want to limit raw sugars, sugar free jelly is a good way to approach a PB&J. Unless you eat it post wo, where you want to get some high glycemic carbs.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
looks solid - have you been doing this or is this what you want to do? This will take a good deal of discipline. There are a few things you can do to add a little variety so you arent eating 5 chicken breasts a day but I'll post that later cause it is bedtime for me :veryhappy: night all.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
This is way too structured for 16 weeks of diet. I think you are super human if you can do this every day. In the mornings I would suggest you eat the real food instead of the weight gainer because you will store more fat with gainers then you will with real food. Certain components of weight gainers store mainly as fats and you will ultimately have to up your cardio as a result. Good Luck.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Yeah agreed that this is a really disciplined diet which will make it very difficult to follow for 4 months. Not entirely sure you need to pound the muscle milk in the middle of the night either but hey, maybe you are onto something. I personally like to use the night to drop my glycogen and get some fasted cardio first thing in the AM before breakfast.