hey guys

hog928

Awards
  • Established
i was wondering what protein you guys like to use for your bulking. i a gonna start soon so i was just wondering what kind is your favor to bulk

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
i was wondering what protein you guys like to use for your bulking. i a gonna start soon so i was just wondering what kind is your favor to bulk
My favor protein to bulk with is protein. Your question is very vague and makes little sense.:gotsearch

hog928

Awards
  • Established
sorry i wrote it fast before going on what protein shakes our your favorite for bulking like what product

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
sorry i wrote it fast before going on what protein shakes our your favorite for bulking like what product
Is punctuation really that hard to use? It was invented for a reason. It really doesn't matter. ON is the best value for taste I think. Protein is protein for the most part.

hog928

Awards
  • Established
dude its a question mark get over it i was just asking whats your favorite to use well bulking???? any specific kind that you like to use and i dont mean flavor i mean like a certain brand.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
dude its a question mark get over it i was just asking whats your favorite to use well bulking???? any specific kind that you like to use and i dont mean flavor i mean like a certain brand.
I said my favorite to use well bulking is ON. It doesn't really matter in the long run though, protein is protein. You must not know how to proof read a sentence either. Stupid questions get stupid answers my friend.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
My favor protein to bulk with is protein. Your question is very vague and makes little sense.:gotsearch
You MOFO! I have been DYING to use the "got search" smilie. Damn it:crying: Hahaha.

hog928

Awards
  • Established
yea protein is protein your right, but sorry your right thanks for the help. And yea iv been taking Cytogainer for awhile now just looking into a better one now, something new to try to gain more size. Im stuck at 185 and its frustrating lol but thanks for the help guys

hog928

Awards
  • Established
wow i like that i might have to give that a try really soon

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
dont waste ur money on a gainer but thats just my opinion. go to nutraplanet and buy some NOW Extra virgin coconut oil, some all the whey or lg lipotropic protein, pick up some kwick carb and mix that with some oats and peanut butter, fruit or whatever u want. much healthier than drinking 75g of maltodextrin with no vitamins or minerals that come from whole foods. plus u can customize it to fit ur nutritional goals or needs

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
eas soy o.n. whey and oats pre work out
o.n. whey post work out
o.n. casein before bed

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
if u wanna gain a little fat during the winter also, get serious mass by ON. 2 scoops its 18 servings, 1,600 cals, 50 gms protein, 250 gms carbs (with water). i use 1 scoop with added home ingredients and it makes this bag of protein last 2x as long

Playwithfire

Playwithfire

Awards
if u wanna gain a little fat during the winter also, get serious mass by ON. 2 scoops its 18 servings, 1,600 cals, 50 gms protein, 250 gms carbs (with water). i use 1 scoop with added home ingredients and it makes this bag of protein last 2x as long
I second this. At 6'1" and 180lbs you need carbs along with your protein.