Awards
"Super Squats"

by randall j. strossen, ph.d.

i read it and gained like 20 lbs my legs are thick now :cheers:

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
But whats the rest of the body like?

a review of the book from Amazon "This book was okay, but it was far from great. I can save you some time and money by summarizing it right now for you. The workout: Squat. Squat a lot. 1 set for 20 reps. Add 5 pounds each workout if you can. The nutrition: Drink milk. Drink lots of milk. Aim for at least a gallon a day. Don't expect to gain anything even close to the 30 pounds claimed in this book from this program, though. In all honesty, this is about all you will learn from this book. Save your money and buy something else.

Drinking that amount of milk especially full fat milk , i guess your weight will increase but all muscle-i doubt it

country1911

country1911

Banned
Awards
You could buy 10 copies and carry them around in a backpack. Voila, an easy 20lbs gained.

Seriously, I think this is someone just restating the obvious, squats and milk and you will put on weight. What is the follow up, sleep and you will be less tired?

harleyfb

Awards
I bought the book even though skeptical, I wanted to gain weight and strength.
I went from 200lbs to 240 and put 80lbs on my bench press. It'll work if you work
hard and are patient. It took me 4 months to get my gains.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
You could buy 10 copies and carry them around in a backpack. Voila, an easy 20lbs gained. Seriously, I think this is someone just restating the obvious, squats and milk and you will put on weight. What is the follow up, sleep and you will be less tired?
Lol'd

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Strooonnnggg 6 year old bump

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha thats funny. Yep 6 year old bump from me to;)