WINSTROL AND WEIGHT GAIN (HARDGAINER)

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.33%

WINSTROL AND WEIGHT GAIN (HARDGAINER)

I currently play college baseball, i am 6' 172lbs and cannot gain a pound to save my life, i need to be 195-200 to be where I want to with my career. I drink 3 protein shakes of TRUMASS a day and and eat pretty solid, my metabolism is incredibly fast so i cannot gain weight, for my size i am pretty ripped and i have a good frame to build on but i need mass. i was looking into taking winstrol injections and test. any advice if anyone understands my situation would be greatly appreciated. I have a very solid workout schedule MW I do a hard upper body lift, TT I Swim and Do a hard lower body. btw we do not get tested but for marijuana and cocaine..the basics.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.02%

First: If your a true hardgainer, you can drink all the weightgainer shakes in the world 10 times a day and you won't gain a pound. It's nothing but a sugary, fatty liquid that just goes right through you, especially someone with a fast metabolism. Try to cut out some of those shakes and start eating like you want to gain weight. Eat REAL food. Eat everything in sight if you think you cannot gain weight, you will. I suggest 7-8 medium sized meals a day, adding up to at least 5,000 calories. AT LEAST. If you want more info on this message me and/or research further in the recipes and bulking forum

Second: I'm assuming you don't know very much about injectable steriods or I'm just unclear on your goals. Winstrol is primarily for cutting cycles, and there's about 100 different variations of "test" on the market. Which one are you referring to?

Third: Don't get discouraged and come to the ultimatum that you "cannot gain a pound to save your life" just because three "weight gaining shakes" a day isn't doing it for you. If your a hardgainer, it means it's actually going to be a little tough for you to gain some weight, but it's not impossible. Don't let a little hard work scare you into taking injectable steriods! Your wayyyyy jumping to conclusions on this one buddy... There's SO many other options that will be much safer and healthier.

Fourth: Stop swimming. This is one of the best ways to lose weight. Incorporate cardio into your work out routines if your trying to bulk up.
    EatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatT rainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrain SleepEatTrainSleepEatTrainSlee pEatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEat TrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrai nSleepEatTrainSleep
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.33%

well I have to keep alot of calories in my body to maintain weight.. which is the top reason why i am drinking three shakes a day..they equal up to 2200 calories a day with three a day. plus all the food I eat. I forgot to mention I took one cycle of animal pak, (multivitamins) M stak, and pump. along with nx labs nitro t3 test booster at night. and i have put on maybe 1 solid pound of weight. I eat healthy and swimming is required for baseball so i have to. it is treading water for 15min, along with 15 min of laps. What do you suggest I do? or what do you personally think can put solid weight on me without using a steroid? thanks a lot for the help
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

diet. 300g protein a day from natural sources. lots of peanut butter, potatoes and steak. theres no such thing as a hardgainer. u have to eat smart. i thought i was a hardgainer. didnt gain **** for a few years. heavy ass weights and whole foods = growth.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.02%

Yea man you just gotta EAT!!! I used to not be able to break 175, I honestly thought 180 was going to be impossible and now I'm at 185 and I actually have to watch what I eat sometimes. A year ago, I was just like you though... Once you start getting in the swing of things, the lb's will come fast.

Here's an example of what I used to eat daily on my bulk:

Meal 1:
    2 eggs, 3 egg whites
    1 cup grits
    2 scoops (46 g protein) syntha-6 protein shake with 2 cups whole milk
    1-2 cups oj
    12 oz water

Meal 2:
    6 oz pasta with 8 oz chicken and meat sauce
    2 cups whole milk
    12 oz water

Meal 3:
    6 oz. pasta with 10-12 oz ground beef
    ? oz. can of spanich
    2 cups oj
    12 oz water

Meal 4:
    can of campbells CHUNKY soup
    2 slices bread
    2 scoops (46g protein) syntha-6 with whole milk
    12 oz water

Here's the link to my bulk progress:

One month progress...

I would consider this day one of my lighter days, but just to show you an example to build on. Notice how in every meal I had a great deal of carbs, protein, milk, meat, juice. All the foods that make you grow! Even when your not eating you should eat good snacks: beef jerky, nuts (have healthy fats and protein, highly recommend), trail mix, protein bars. Just do your research and quit wasting your money on those shakes man, those things are for straight noobs and it took me a while to realize that. Even if you do keep taking them, I would suggest you don't count them into your daily caloric intake because they're so easy for your body to digest.
    EatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatT rainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrain SleepEatTrainSleepEatTrainSlee pEatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEat TrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrai nSleepEatTrainSleep
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.02%

And yes, believe it or not, you can put weight on without using roids and messing your body up permanently. Our bodies can do amazing things with a little effort. It's not that hard man you just gotta know what you want and want it bad enough to do what it takes.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%

Quote Originally Posted by immaboss9 View Post
    First: If your a true hardgainer, you can drink all the weightgainer shakes in the world 10 times a day and you won't gain a pound. It's nothing but a sugary, fatty liquid that just goes right through you, especially someone with a fast metabolism. Try to cut out some of those shakes and start eating like you want to gain weight. Eat REAL food. Eat everything in sight if you think you cannot gain weight, you will. I suggest 7-8 medium sized meals a day, adding up to at least 5,000 calories. AT LEAST. If you want more info on this message me and/or research further in the recipes and bulking forum

Second: I'm assuming you don't know very much about injectable steriods or I'm just unclear on your goals. Winstrol is primarily for cutting cycles, and there's about 100 different variations of "test" on the market. Which one are you referring to?

Third: Don't get discouraged and come to the ultimatum that you "cannot gain a pound to save your life" just because three "weight gaining shakes" a day isn't doing it for you. If your a hardgainer, it means it's actually going to be a little tough for you to gain some weight, but it's not impossible. Don't let a little hard work scare you into taking injectable steriods! Your wayyyyy jumping to conclusions on this one buddy... There's SO many other options that will be much safer and healthier.

Fourth: Stop swimming. This is one of the best ways to lose weight. Incorporate cardio into your work out routines if your trying to bulk up.
    You are suggesting weight gainer shakes do not contain calories?
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.64%

Quote Originally Posted by wellis1 View Post
    I currently play college baseball, i am 6' 172lbs and cannot gain a pound to save my life, i need to be 195-200 to be where I want to with my career. I drink 3 protein shakes of TRUMASS a day and and eat pretty solid, my metabolism is incredibly fast so i cannot gain weight, for my size i am pretty ripped and i have a good frame to build on but i need mass. i was looking into taking winstrol injections and test. any advice if anyone understands my situation would be greatly appreciated. I have a very solid workout schedule MW I do a hard upper body lift, TT I Swim and Do a hard lower body. btw we do not get tested but for marijuana and cocaine..the basics.

1. "hardgainer" is a vaginal excuse, I used to way 135lbs, and its still hard for me to gain weight.
    2. hardgainer = you should love yourself because you don't get fat, all gains are quality
    3. stop wasting your money on TRUMASS, and eat
    4. winstrol & baseball = kill yourself. Have fun with extremely dry injured shoulders!

Bottom line - don't resort to steroids until you've counted your calories. If your not eating at least 5k calories of quality food every 2 hrs on a schedule then your SEVERELY bottlenecking yourself, even if you take steroids.

I wake up and drink an ENTIRE blender of my own "TRUMASS". 1 banana, 1.5cup of dry oatmeal, 8oz of water, 3 raw eggs, 1 table spoon of honey, 40g of whey protein.

^^^try that 3 times/day, eat a lunch and dinner.

heres a picture of my dinner today after working chest...yes I'm a "HARDGAINER" unless I eat!!

Thats 6 hamburgers, 2 catfish, turkey, ham, pasta, rice, peas, and more chicken....and a protein shake an hour later. Do that every time you sit down. Then, if you still experience no weight gain, you are officially a "hardgainer".

If you proceed to take steroids, of any kind, you may have nice pumps and strength and a little weight gain. Then when you come off and return to your normal diet you'll loose absolutely everything. Steroids are only worth the effort if you are eating for the size you want to obtain. If not, you will be putting yourself at all the risks/side effects for just quick little fun time with not long term rewarded muscle mass.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.33%

Just out of curiosity, I have a thyroid problem.. could this be a reason as well why im having trouble gaining weight? thanks for the replies.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.56%

listen to what these guys are saying man ^^ the stuff they are preachin is GOLD.

how many calories are you eating right now on TOP of the shakes?

monsterbox: thats one big dinner!! jsut curious how many calories do you eat a day?
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.64%

Quote Originally Posted by ana420 View Post
    listen to what these guys are saying man ^^ the stuff they are preachin is GOLD.

how many calories are you eating right now on TOP of the shakes?

monsterbox: thats one big dinner!! jsut curious how many calories do you eat a day?
    I dont want to know.

My monster shake alone consists of 900+cals, 60g protein, 120g carbs. I do that 2x at least per day

Then add in 2 meals like the above, and maybe an extra small meal like 6 eggs and some toast...

I'm guessing its easily over 5k.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.56%

Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    I dont want to know.

My monster shake alone consists of 900+cals, 60g protein, 120g carbs. I do that 2x at least per day

Then add in 2 meals like the above, and maybe an extra small meal like 6 eggs and some toast...

I'm guessing its easily over 5k.
    thats insane! why so many?? that sounds like alot of fat would come along with the muscle? is that what a true hardgainer has to eat to gain?

I thought i was a hardgainer, i can overlap my thumb around my wrist on the middle finger, but at 2800 cals and 178lbs i'm still going up in weights
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%

Thats 6 hamburgers, 2 catfish, turkey, ham, pasta, rice, peas, and more chicken....and a protein shake an hour later. Do that every time you sit down. Then, if you still experience no weight gain, you are officially a "hardgainer".

HOOLLLLYYY DAMN!! YOU PUT ALL THAT DOWN IN ONE MEAL???? PROPS TO YOU AND UR STOMACH
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.64%

HAHA.

Look guys, I've been battling with low-testosterone. Instead of accepting that its going to keep me from moving forward, I just out-eat my low-T. I'm at the beginnining/adjusting phase of TRT so things should pick up.

I'm around 10-13%BF with those amounts of calories...I still have six pack but some noticable love handles. I wear a size 32 jeans.

The more I eat, the fatter I get at first. THEN, muscle comes along...and finally the muscle destroys the fat on its own at my same caloric intake. Then, the cycle continues and I increase the calories.

TIP:
    - Eat mass amounts like the picture above is all in your head. Your body will send the "full" signal way before you are done with the meal. You must battle past this. I make myself completely forget about each plate that I finished and pretend that I just began eating as I move to the next plate. Also, chew up your food nicely so that it will fit nice and compact in your stomach. Stetch out your abdomin a little before sitting down or in the middle of the meal by pushing your stomach out as hard as you can.

If you guys think thats alot of food, haha....I have a friend who plays football for the University of Alabama. Hes 6'3 255, reps 315 for sets of 12 and I've watched him eat 94 chicken wings in 20 minutes.

I'm about to begin power eating...going to start eating bowls of lettuce to simply stretch my stomach as far as possible. Going to get huge!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.02%

Quote Originally Posted by wontstop985 View Post
    You are suggesting weight gainer shakes do not contain calories?
    Ha no way man, they definitely have calories, but not calories that are essential to building muscle. Drinking water or milk with a $hit load of sugar, saturated fat, protein, and some vitamins will get you nowhere. Especially with a fast metabolism. It's just another product BSN can advertise all over AM.com, BB.com, hype up like it's the NEXT GENERATION OF MASS BUILDING!!, put in every GNC in the nation, and make millions of dollars off people who don't know how to diet correctly. Now don't get me wrong. Don't think I'm saying these shakes will do nothing for you, they can actually be a good addition to a well-rounded diet. Just don't expect to drink "weight-gainer" shakes with a crappy diet and expect to make good progress.

1. "hardgainer" is a vaginal excuse, I used to way 135lbs, and its still hard for me to gain weight.
    2. hardgainer = you should love yourself because you don't get fat, all gains are quality
    3. stop wasting your money on TRUMASS, and eat
    4. winstrol & baseball = kill yourself. Have fun with extremely dry injured shoulders!

Bottom line - don't resort to steroids until you've counted your calories. If your not eating at least 5k calories of quality food every 2 hrs on a schedule then your SEVERELY bottlenecking yourself, even if you take steroids.

I wake up and drink an ENTIRE blender of my own "TRUMASS". 1 banana, 1.5cup of dry oatmeal, 8oz of water, 3 raw eggs, 1 table spoon of honey, 40g of whey protein.

^^^try that 3 times/day, eat a lunch and dinner.

heres a picture of my dinner today after working chest...yes I'm a "HARDGAINER" unless I eat!!

If you proceed to take steroids, of any kind, you may have nice pumps and strength and a little weight gain. Then when you come off and return to your normal diet you'll loose absolutely everything. Steroids are only worth the effort if you are eating for the size you want to obtain. If not, you will be putting yourself at all the risks/side effects for just quick little fun time with not long term rewarded muscle mass.
    NOW THAT'S HOW TO EAT!!

16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by wellis1 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, I have a thyroid problem.. could this be a reason as well why im having trouble gaining weight? thanks for the replies.
    Considering your first post, I'm guessing you have hypERthyroidism (perhaps from Graves disease)...

IMO, you should be talking to your doctor about the hyperthyroidism. I'm not sure how to go about it, but I would consider finding a doc that works more specifically with athletes. Just an idea

All in all though, the above feedback looks pretty solid for "hardgainers."
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 01:50 PM
  2. Can't gain weight
    By soccerkid10 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 10:46 AM
  3. The NATTY WEIGHT GAINER LOG for the TRUE HARDGAINER!
    By FatalFunnel in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 06:59 PM
  4. Best Weight Gainer for Ecto Hardgainer?
    By Anabolic Monkey in forum Bulking
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 07:30 PM