macros for my bulk... endomorph

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys

alright, i've started my bulk and it's been 2 days. I don't know if it's psychological or not, but i look in the mirror, and it already seems like i've gained FAT.

My weight is 70kg (157lbs)
Height is 5'8 - 5'9
Bodyfat: roughly 11%

I am eating at 2500 calories a day.
6 meals a day.My macros are P: 30% C:40% F: 30%
And i'm an endomorph... a helluva endomorph in terms of fat gain

How should I manipulate my macros in order to gain muscle while keeping fat gain to a minimum? Should I be reducing my Fat ratio and increasing protein ?... or reducing carbs? or....

thanks,

BxGymRat

BxGymRat

Awards
Im about the same Height and weight but i am def leaning out. I've definitely gained some muscle will losing fat. Over 7 months My weight is the almost same but I'm much more lean and seeing cuts with my strength steadily going up. My max Bench has gone up 70lbs in 7 months. The most drastic changes have been after Animal Stak and M- Stak cycles. Never at the same time but if you can afford that and a preworkout like Hemo Rage and a post workout like After Max (ON), all while maintaining a high Protein and Carb diet you should be good oh and lots of water. But always more protein than Carbs. Post workout is the most important time. And dont neglect your legs, i've been doing heavy legs for about a month ( almost 2x a week) and def have noticed the difference in my total strength and size. Hope this helps :cheers:

oh and i train about 5 days a week for 2 hrs, with atleast 20min of cardio after lifting.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
How is 5'8" 157lbs at 11%bf an endomorph? That's only 140lbs lean mass. I'm 5'7" currently at 173 around 11% and I'm more mesomorph.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
How is 5'8" 157lbs at 11%bf an endomorph? That's only 140lbs lean mass. I'm 5'7" currently at 173 around 11% and I'm more mesomorph.
I used to be 192lbs and un-trained.... a fatty basically. But after a whole year of hard training, I got down to 157lbs.

My main point being, It's hell easy for me to put on fat but not so easy to put on muscle.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
You might surprise yourself when you get your diet in check. With proper nutrition and training you might find that you don't put on as much fat as you expect compared to your former couch potato buffet eating self.