the best diet for 1-t tren ??

lolipoproid

Awards
hi
i don't know if i have the right diet for my cycle of 1-t tren and i want to have the best result of this ph
there is my diet that i do every day:
wake up at 5:30 am shower and put 3 pump of 1-t tren
6:00 i eat 4 eggs, take omega 3 and Multi-vitamin
9:30 i take a shake of protein (35 g) + glutamine and 1 apple
12:00 i know its not perfect but i lunch at the restaurant with my working colleagues
3:00 (pre-workout on workout day only) i take glutamine+ 1000 mg of taurine
4:00 (post-workout or colation on day off) i take a shake of protein (35g) + 2 egg + glutamine
6:00 i take a shower and put 2 pump of 1-t tren
6:30 I eat what my girlfriend does for supper. She know for my cycle and she does generally something that have many of protein
I sleep generally at 8:30-9:00

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
hi
i don't know if i have the right diet for my cycle of 1-t tren and i want to have the best result of this ph
12:00 i know its not perfect but i lunch at the restaurant with my working colleagues
4:00 (post-workout or colation on day off) i take a shake of protein (35g) + 2 egg + glutamine
6:30 I eat what my girlfriend does for supper. She know for my cycle and she does generally something that have many of protein
Age, weight, body fat, goals?

Thats not enough food.

AM has a diet tracker so you can see your macros
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/diettracker/

fitday does as well

What kind of support supplements do have? what is your pct?

How many weeks are you going to run the tren?

freqtravel

freqtravel

Awards
Agreeing with Kris - you need to post more info to get the info you requested. Just off what you said so far at your weight (200 lbs) that doesn't look like nearly enough food.

I would add a whey shake right at wakeup (40g or more at least) and add casein shake (40g or more at least) at bed. You also need some complex carbs early in the morning through pre-workout. In addtion I would eat 5-6 times a day spaced out around every 2.5 - 3 hours.

Meal - Snack - Meal - Snack - Meal - Snack (or similar)

lolipoproid

Awards
Age, weight, body fat, goals?

Thats not enough food.

What kind of support supplements do have? what is your pct?

How many weeks are you going to run the tren?
im 21 6.1 feet 182 lbs this morning my goal is 200 lbs but i know is not possible im running the cycle for 6 week im on week 3 and i have 4 lbs of gain and little more strengh i dont have cycle support but for my pct i have transdermal formestan+ Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations

lolipoproid

Awards
hi
i forgot something that was very important in the morning i drink 500 ml of milk (18g of protein) and in my shake i put 500 ml of milk and that was not 35 g per shake but 44 g. and i'll tried to take more milk for a total of 311g of protein per day

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
im 21 6.1 feet 182 lbs this morning my goal is 200 lbs but i know is not possible im running the cycle for 6 week im on week 3 and i have 4 lbs of gain and little more strengh i dont have cycle support but for my pct i have transdermal formestan+ Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations
IMO, you need more pct. I am not sure how your fundage is, but i recommend the PP TRS to follow the 1-tren

PP has the TRS on sale...... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/136941-30-off-our.html#post2155147

Also cycle support is on sale as well, among other AI products.

Actually, all of AI products are on sale and giving back cash via paypal.

Your pct could run like this.
Run the TRS from day 1, then late in week 3 add the form and pcs and run it all out........so you would have a solid 6+ weeks of pct.

On the diet, more real foods...... limit shakes to 2 or 3 max.

I would shoot for at least 3200-3500 calories.......As clean as possible..... You may have to adjust the cals, shoot for 40/30/30 PCF

Eat man and lift hard, dont waste this cycle. If its your first,you will see the most gains compared to any following runs, do it right.