Want size fast.......

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
Hello everyone!

Well i'll start with description of me, Im about to be 23 years old i currently weigh about 150lbs. When i was younger i was always the smallest kid in my class's, I wasnt really picked on nor fought with. When i was a freshman in high school i was on the wrestling team in the 96lb weight class(not even a real class if i recall) I started training with weights when i was probly 17 years old i remember trying to hit 130lbs.

I was always smaller then everyone and i still kinda am. Im not really into body building but i want to improve my looks and get big due to being so small my entire life, i do like lifting weights but i have a fast metabolism being a hard gainer so i usually seem to plateau after 1-2months and i never really get much strength. I try to eat alot of calories i have whey protein but im going to be going to college in january and i will not have as much time to use for the gym due to being full time and working to pay my bills.

I do know to use proper forum and technique over trying to put up alot of weight incorrectly. This year i was probly in the best shape of my life about say June i weighed about 155lbs and benched the most i ever benched a whooping 205lbs!!!! I did get the lift from my spotter for this. I know compound excersizes are best for building mass and strength, i also do deadlifts but not very often because i dont want to hurt myself. In june i probly deadlifted once a week.

Now i currently just eat real food and whey protein i dont take creatine or any other supplements, but i've been thinking alot about doing a cycle of steriods because i feel like its not worth for me to put all this time and money into this to only hit a plateau and gain 5lbs..... So please dont flame me im here to learn and i want some opinions.

I train each body part once a week only when its full recoveried and not sore.

I change it up pretty good sometimes i dont say Mon is chest day, i workout when my body is ready to and i have time.

MY ROUTINE: I always try to fail on around the 6th rep maybe 5th at as much weight as i can do. I keep the reps 6-8 each set.

Day 1
Chest: Flat 2 warm up sets, 3 sets 6-8 reps last set would be to failure.
THen i do the same with incline, and then i do the pec deck machine.

Tri's: 3-4 sets of rope pull downs Grips vary week to week. I usually also do a tricept extension type workout machine.

Day 2 Back and Bi's
Todays

Deadlifts but i just got back into going to the gym again so i took it light and did 155lb's about 8-10 reps 4 sets some warm up sets before these 4.

Lat Pull downs 4 sets 1 set of warm ups, working sets 6-8 reps.

Seates cable row's 4 sets 6-8 reps last set failure around 6 reps.

I also did reverse peck deck to try to hit the rear of my shoulders/ inner back.

Then close grip straight bar 3 sets 8-10 reps last failure, and i stopped because this is the 1st time i did my back and bi's for around 2months so i took it a little easy on my body.

Thanks for the help :)

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Honestly i dont think a hormonal supp will do much if you dont have everything else in-line. It does seem like you made some decent progress at 155lbs benching 205lbs. is pretty good. I commend you for staying in shape and working out periodically.

However, you say you only go to the gym when you have time. Truth is you have to make time. I work 80+ hrs a week and I have to get up at 5am to go to the gym before work. Its dark out when I leave the gym! You only need to make time for about 75-90 minutes 4 times a week to get a solid routine in. As a slow gainer with a fast metabolism you don't need much cardio and seems to me like your goal is to bulk a bit.

Also, with your metabolism you want to look into diets that suit you. Make pour a shot or two of EVOO into your whey shakes for extra fats in your diet. Maybe grab some quick carb or metrex 2200 weight gainer.

Also, there are less harsh supplements you can take to help gain. I can't go into them all here but if you research through this forum you'll find tons of information. Sounds to me like you have a great platform to start getting huge. Right changes to diet and training and you could easily put on 20-30 lbs. in 6 months or so.

hog928

Awards
  • Established
Its not about roids its about eating sleeping and working out right my man. take it from me supplements dont do **** without these in line. i tried it without being ready and i did everything right pct and what not but i gained nothin not 1 pound cause i didnt have my routine down yet. So it takes time you cant be huge in a day nor a year for that matter. It takes time and good work eithic so if you gained like that great but you wont keep gaining like that forever it slows down and platues off so eat more and get a great routine down and you will do just fine.

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
Hmm well Im Taking like 75-100 grams of whey protein a day, not counting food I know my breakfast isn't big enough, I can't fall asleep sometimes and I'm too tired to make a good breakfast so I take my whey and eat something small for breakfast... Idk

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
i do like lifting weights but i have a fast metabolism being a hard gainer so i usually seem to plateau after 1-2months and i never really get much strength
Alright, I'll try to help you out in as many ways as possible, since you seem a little lost on where to go next. I am an ectomorph (naturally skinny, fast metabolism, hardgainer), and after several years I have found what works best for my body type and many other ectomorphs as well.

1) A steroid/prohormone will not help much if you are not dedicated to the gym, a diet, proper supplements, etc. If you will not have time for the gym with school and work, then steroids will only hurt you. (I have made solid gains over the past years and my workouts last no longer than 1 hour).

2) You are not training in the right manner. Training 1 body part per week is popular amongst bodybuilders, but it will not cut it being an ectomorph. We must train differently than those who are genetically bulkier. If you are primarily concerned with size, try james chan's 10,8,6,15 program. This workout stresses working out a muscle group more then once a week. (For more information, google "james chan 10 8 6 15)

3) Make sure that you are getting the basics, and master your postworkout supplementation (some mixture of whey and complex carbs).

4) Do some searching on this forum, using different search terms on what you are interested in etc. They have MORE THAN ENOUGH posts on Anabolic Minds to answer all of your questions.

5) If you do decide to go anabolic, you have to walk before you can run. Try running a low potency, non-methylated prohormone (followed by proper PCT) before taking the leap to the big boys.

Hope I was a help to you, and good luck in the future!

if this was helpful, repping me would be appreciated! (the white triangle to the left of this post)

:cheers:

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
it absolutely is about roids/phs/synthetics.

i guarantee everyone in the gym that is at 6% BF and big isnt just genetically gifted.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Lower your training volume, increase your food intake to 4500+calories, only train 2-3 days per week, no cardio and you will gain. If you take a hormone you will gain and then lose it when you come off. . . pointless

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
Your way too young and no where close to reaching your genetic limits. Any sort of thought of anabolics should be tossed right out the window.

What is your entire routine? Do you workout at home? I don't see any squats in your routine. You want size fast? I went from 160-190 in 5 weeks on the old school squats and milk program. Of course it wasn't all good weight but I never thought it was possible because I'm an ectomorph that eats everything in sight and never gain a pound.

If you want size then you have to eat, sleep, and workout with intensity. As an ectomorph you need to go into the gym workout fast and hard and get out as fast as possible so you can go home and eat.

Bench pressing isn't going to give you size. Squatting and eating will give you gains you never thought possible but you have to have the mindset of squatting twice a week and lowering your upper body workouts to one exercise per bodypart.

Look into DC training (intensemuscle dot com) and start applying those principles. I'm not into gaining size anymore and I did one blast cycle and put on 5-6lbs in 5 weeks without even trying.

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
Thanks for the replys I know currently I have enough time to workout since I'm not in college. Squats... Ugh you got me there I HATE squats I'd deadlift everyday if it would keep me from doing squats! I don't stretch and can barely touch my toes, I'm not very flexable and when I did try to do squats i needed like a 5lber under my feet to raise my heals otherwise on the way down my heals lift...ugh I know squats are very important but I also hate the soreness in my legs after....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
im just gonna throw this out there.....quit being a p#ssy! man up and lift and eat....thats the only way your gonna grow. This includes squatting, if your not flexible enough to do it then you need to stretch. There is no easy way out, and soontobbeast....your kind of a jack@ss huh? its guys like you that give steroids and lifters a bad name.

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
james chan's 10,8,6,15 program I read about this a little but I'm at work, is every set to failure?

That program above makes me think I'm overtraining but Im still doing like half as much as what must programs in magazines have ya doing!

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you really want to grow and do it fast and keep gains u need juice and a solid PCT. You have to go to the gym 4 times a week and 60-75min is all you need. make sure you train upper and lower body parts. I really don't care if people are goign to say hey dont tell that kid to do juice.......STFU. here's what i would do but it's expensive but you will keep your gains and put on a solid 15lbs and lean out.

Test E weeks 1-12 250mg-500mg Human grade only
Primobolan (shering only) 400mg/week Human grade only
HCG 250iu 2x per week human grade only
Proviron 50mg ed human grade only

PCT clomid 50,50, 25,25 human grade only

The test will will def add a good amount of mass i only use 250mg but i just use it to keep my libido going throughout the cycle. Primobolan is one of the most underrated steroids out there it will add mass and lean you out. The re comp effects are purely amazing. If your going o run test at 500mg you will need to take an AI throughout the cycle. Arimidex at 1mg EOD will keep your estogen levels in check.

The gains from the primo are easily maintainable ONLY HUMAN GRADE GEAR.

This cycle is mild and the HCG will keep your balls full and producing test throughout the cycle. This will cost quite a bit but i just ran this and the results were amazing. Kept every ounce that i worked for and actually i've gotten about 4 photo shoots lined up because of how I now Look.

Last edited:

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Quit getting routines from the mags. They are pointless.

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
Quit getting routines from the mags. They are pointless.
Thx for the help. Guess I'll have to burn 1,000's of mags!! J/k i don't get my workouts from mags because I'm not on steriods.

I really don't have alot of money to spend on steriods any how, too bad it seems you can't just take one thng you need like 5!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
If you really want to grow and do it fast and keep gains u need juice and a solid PCT. You have to go to the gym 4 times a week and 60-75min is all you need. make sure you train upper and lower body parts. I really don't care if people are goign to say hey dont tell that kid to do juice.......STFU. here's what i would do but it's expensive but you will keep your gains and put on a solid 15lbs and lean out.

Test E weeks 1-12 250mg-500mg Human grade only
Primobolan (shering only) 400mg/week Human grade only
HCG 250iu 2x per week human grade only
Proviron 50mg ed human grade only

PCT clomid 50,50, 25,25 human grade only

The test will will def add a good amount of mass i only use 250mg but i just use it to keep my libido going throughout the cycle. Primobolan is one of the most underrated steroids out there it will add mass and lean you out. The re comp effects are purely amazing. If your going o run test at 500mg you will need to take an AI throughout the cycle. Arimidex at 1mg EOD will keep your estogen levels in check.

The gains from the primo are easily maintainable ONLY HUMAN GRADE GEAR.

This cycle is mild and the HCG will keep your balls full and producing test throughout the cycle. This will cost quite a bit but i just ran this and the results were amazing. Kept every ounce that i worked for and actually i've gotten about 4 photo shoots lined up because of how I now Look.

yeah...good solid advice...the kids already said he doesnt work out consistantly and doesnt have time to work out very much anyway....also he doesnt like to squat cuz it makes him sore. So in your "infinite wisdom" all this adds up to recomending him gear and then telling the responsible people to stfu! you sir are a moron!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now i currently just eat real food and whey protein i dont take creatine or any other supplements, but i've been thinking alot about doing a cycle of steriods because i feel like its not worth for me to put all this time and money into this to only hit a plateau and gain 5lbs..... So please dont flame me im here to learn and i want some opinions.
Heres the big problem. If today you only eat enough to support 155lbs, even if you used steroids and got up to 175 guess what would happen when you are done? you'd drift back down to 155 as that is all you are eating to support. So you need to gain some more natural size, and get used to eating more before you bother with anything steroidal. Otherwise you'll end up being one of those people who has to stay on year round just to maintain....

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
I understand that if/ when I stop it can/will go away. It's not like I don't eat alot, I live with a bunch of over weight people and I eat probly twice as much as them and do no cardio but I don't change I stay skinney and they stay fat... I'll try the new workout above I'll eat even more but it kinda does suck and it's always the big people that have the solutions although they don't know what it's like from personal experience to be a hard gainer and to spend alot of $$ on food to barely see results... I do know my breakfast is probly my smallest meal it's just hard to wake up and try to cook, any secret fast cheap quick high calorie meal tricks???

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lots of natural peanut butter. walmart has "Naturally More" for $2.75 a pound

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^you are so dead wrong! the big people are the ones who have been there and done that son! thats why we have solutions. When i was 21 i was 135 at 5'8. I was your quintisential hard gainer! three years of 5000-7000 cals a day brought me up to 185ish before i ever used a steroid. I have been there and know what your going through. You need to learn to lift correctly, do it dilligently and eat everything in site every three hours. thats how you grow!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
^^^^5'9 not 5'8 sorry....so i was much skinnier than you. If you want this than it has to become a lifestyle....not something you do when you feel like it.

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
Well I know what your sayng but you say how it takes years, but maybe your metabolism slowed down after years enabling you to put on the weight. I guess its me, I do eat alot more then my friends and sometimes I get jealous that they can do everything incorrectly but yet gain.... Idk I feel that I eat alot and it sucks that i
can't be 185lbs! When my shirts on people don't look at me and say "oh he must workout". They look at me like I'm small inferior like I'm a weak-ling I guess I want to be the big tough guy.

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
I don't know why I'm spending so much time on this post, I guess I have a soft spot for other ecto's....

If you take away anything from this post and this site in general take away this:

IF YOU WANT TO GROW YOU NEED TO EAT!!!

When I was your age I was convinced I just couldn't grow and it sounds like I was a lot more dedicated then you are (no offense but I lived for training back then). Fact was I was doing to much cardio (25-30 miles running a week), not doing full squats (I was still doing half-ass squats), I was not eating enough consistently (I would cycle up my calories but I didn't keep my calories high enough, I needed 5000+ calories a day back then), and I was doing stupid magazine-like workouts.

It wasn't until after I injured my knee that I took an interest in squatting. The only reason I never did them was because my friends didn't want to do them and I was embarassed that I wouldn't be able to do much. It was the stupidest thing I ever did. Once I started squatting properly I saw more gains then ever.

I couldn't go parallel but I went as low as possible. I set the safety bars up to proper height to catch the bar and never worried about going to failure. I watched online videos and read article after article about proper form and different techniques. If anything you should realize that the reason you hate them is exactly why you should do them. Their hard and their taxing on your body which is why their so great for gaining size.

The flexibility will come. I did squats with the safety bars set 5 holes from the bottom of the rack for months this was perfect for me but well above parallel. I went on winter break and when I came set the safety bars like I always do, based on how far I go down on my warm ups, but when I went to max I fell short by about 20lbs. I was totally pissed until I looked at my notes and realized I set the safety bars 4 holes from the bottom instead of 5. That's about 3-4 inches deeper and parallel depending on what stance I take.

The 2 most important components of squatting are form and your mindset. Without form your asking for injury. Without the porper mindset you'll never reach your potential. Start with a light weight but intensive program like GVT in order to practice your form and develop a strong mindset. Then move on to something with less volume but more intensity. Try alternating box squats with regular squats, this will help you with your form (pushing your glutes back and not down) and you won't worry about falling. Flexibility will come eventually. Make sure to stretch your hamstrings immediately after squatting. Tkaing 10-15 minutes of stretching immediately after squats helps your flexibility and cuts down on soreness the following day(s).

If your not squatting then that's why your not growing. That and your not eating right. Give it a go. You'll see I promise. There is no reason you should even be thinking about supplements until you get a more balanced workout and you start eating enough.

tl;dr roids are not the answer....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Well I know what your sayng but you say how it takes years, but maybe your metabolism slowed down after years enabling you to put on the weight. I guess its me, I do eat alot more then my friends and sometimes I get jealous that they can do everything incorrectly but yet gain.... Idk I feel that I eat alot and it sucks that i
can't be 185lbs! When my shirts on people don't look at me and say "oh he must workout". They look at me like I'm small inferior like I'm a weak-ling I guess I want to be the big tough guy.
ok...so done with you dooode....can you come up with ANY more reasons why its sooo much harder for you to gain weight than anyone else? Your not eating enough and you dont workout. Thats why your not putting on size...nuff said! im tired of your pity parade.....

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
Alright I was typing the above post so I didn't see your most recent responses about being a hardgainer.

I'm a hardgainer without doubt. I can eat everything in site and not gain weight. My friends are over-weight (some 300+) and I out eat them and they get so pissed on how lean I am. All you can eat buffets are my specialty, it's great because they don't even see me coming....

You said you live with big people? What kind of food do you eat? Over-weight people don't eat properly and if you eat crap you get crap in return. Count your calories for a month and post what you eat here on the forums. People on here can tell you exactly what's wrong with your diet. My guess is your breakfast is too small and you don't eat enough during the 2-3 hours after weight training.

Like what EasyEJL said pick up some Naturally More PB from Wal-Mart, they have the best price and it tastes great. Make it your last meal of the night.

You don't like cooking? Do you make shakes? Home made shakes are quick, easy and a lot healthier than weight gainer. My shakes go something like this:

2 cups of milk
1-2 cups of oats (stomach gets used to raw oats in about 2-3 days)
2 servings of whey protein
2-3 servings egg whites
1 banana
.5 serving of blueberries and/or strawberries (frozen)
1 serving of nattt
any supplements I'm taking I just throw them in my shakes

I don't always put so much stuff in them a lot of that stuff I alternate in and out but it gives you an idea of what to work with...

Is money no object? Eat 1-2 lbs of steak after every squat workout. Not in one sitting of course but if you squat twice a week, monday and friday, make those the days you eat steak.

Want another easy way to gain weight? 2 servings of skim milk every time you eat a meal. If your not drinking 2-3 gallons a week then your not drinking enough milk.

I'm gonna beat the dead horse one more time. Your not ready for anabolics of any sort and more than likely you'll never need them. You have no idea what your potential is because your not even close to it. Until you realize less is more as far as training goes and more is more when it comes to food then your not going to see the gains you want. If at least half your workout time per week isn't spent in the power rack or deadlifting then your doing it wrong. If you treat squats like you probably treat your bench press then you'll see results...

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
I understand that if/ when I stop it can/will go away. It's not like I don't eat alot, I live with a bunch of over weight people and I eat probly twice as much as them and do no cardio but I don't change I stay skinney and they stay fat... I'll try the new workout above I'll eat even more but it kinda does suck and it's always the big people that have the solutions although they don't know what it's like from personal experience to be a hard gainer and to spend alot of $$ on food to barely see results... I do know my breakfast is probly my smallest meal it's just hard to wake up and try to cook, any secret fast cheap quick high calorie meal tricks???
you've already doomed yourself to failure by labelling yourself "hardgainer". there is no such thing, its a cop out.
you have to put the proper effort into eating or all the iron in the world wont work. and hey, the "big people" DO have the solutions. They didnt start big. I've gained 57 pounds and i bust my ****ing ass every day eating and TRACKING what i eat so i know where i fall short. you cant say you just cant gain without logging everything and knowing for sure. put in the effort.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
ok...so done with you dooode....can you come up with ANY more reasons why its sooo much harder for you to gain weight than anyone else? Your not eating enough and you dont workout. Thats why your not putting on size...nuff said! im tired of your pity parade.....
amen

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah...good solid advice...the kids already said he doesnt work out consistantly and doesnt have time to work out very much anyway....also he doesnt like to squat cuz it makes him sore. So in your "infinite wisdom" all this adds up to recomending him gear and then telling the responsible people to stfu! you sir are a moron!
common bro re read my post. I said he has to work out 4x a week and do upper and lower body. He asked how to get big so I'm telling it how it is. I should have also said to eat more so my bad. Squats are a great way to get big but if he doesn't want to he can do other movements tat will get his legs to grow but squats are best.

Yes i am a moron, yes i'm an idiot, i have no idea what i am talking about i just like to post to get my count up. The more post you have the more you know correct douche i mean sir?

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
Thank you to everyone that's tryIng to help me! I was hopeing this could be a drama free thread. I guess I was really hopeig you can get to a decent size without doing legs but everyone's different. I do my deadlifts I thought that would be enough.... I'm gonna have to go extremely light with my squats at first and to try have proper form and technique.

The last time I tried doing legs I was working in an automotive shop getting on my hands and knees stretching my sore quads it's so painfull!!!! Maybe this us why I'm against it. You guys are right I'm not doing everythig possible to get big, although it's not like I'm trying to get GIGANTIC I guess I'm gonna have to do my squats!

So if you people mind helping me then we can start with squats.

EVERYONE THAT DOESNT WANT TO HELP STAY OUT AND KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF!

I'll get some pics up for before and after.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Down this road, in a gym far away,
a young man was heard to say,
"no matter what i do, my legs won't grow"
he tried leg extensions, leg curls, and leg presses , too
trying to cheat, these sissy workouts he'd do.

from the corner of the gym where the big men train,
through a cloud of chalk and the midst of pain
where the noise is made with big forty fives,
a deep voice bellowed as he wrapped his knees.
a very big man with legs like trees.

laughing as he snatched another plate from the stack
chalking his hands and monstrous back,
said, "boy, stop lying and don't say you've forgotten,
the trouble with you is you ain't been SQUATTIN'. "

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
Ok, i have a small question, how much whey protein can i take without damaging my kidneys? I feel fine, but i think im taking too much! 1 shake for breakfast, 1 for lunch@work, 1 when i get home from work, 1 before i sleep.... but if it was a gym day there would be another one right after my workout.... so basically like 100grams a day of just whey, not including meals isnt that too much? I figured i would ask the experts! did search for it but i didnt come up with the info i was looking for.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your body will process without harm somewhere between 300-400g total of protein a day indefinitely with decent water intake.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Ok, i have a small question, how much whey protein can i take without damaging my kidneys? I feel fine, but i think im taking too much! 1 shake for breakfast, 1 for lunch@work, 1 when i get home from work, 1 before i sleep.... but if it was a gym day there would be another one right after my workout.... so basically like 100grams a day of just whey, not including meals isnt that too much? I figured i would ask the experts! did search for it but i didnt come up with the info i was looking for.
wayyy too much whey. for breakfast you should be eating a $hit ton of eggs oatmeal and fruit juice. 2 maybe 3 shakes a day tops

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dunno anton, with him trying to get in extra calories, I think any way he can get them in is good. Add 3-4 tbsp of natural peanut butter to each of those shakes too.. that could end up being an extra 1000 calories a day, that obviously you could use

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
$hit ton of eggs oatmeal and fruit juice.
:nono2:

One should keep fructose intake under 10g a day, 20 at most if they are physically active. Straight glucose [dextrose] would be better in the long run.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
At your height you don't even need to gain that much weight to look big. At least you're not a 6'2" naturally lanky as balls ecto. And plus being short you don't have far down to go on squats! Just make it a habit, I didn't train legs either for a long time(or at least not with intensity) but you gotta do it. After a few weeks of hitting em HARD you'll start to love it. Good luck. Snack on almonds. Drink whole milk.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:nono2:

One should keep fructose intake under 10g a day, 20 at most if they are physically active. Straight glucose [dextrose] would be better in the long run.
Where does that come from? thats not even a full apple

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
well i agree on avoiding the friut juice and he should be drinking 2 cups of skim milk every meal. If the skim isn't helping him then slowly move up to 1%, 2%, and then whole milk.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd like to see something a little more scientific than poliquin quoting someone else. I'm sorry but evolutionarily we're more suited to more fructose intake than that from fruits, as a marjority of our history was spent as hunter gatherers. Berries, apples, pears, etc were a relatively large part of the human diet.

And we're not talking about HFCS, like I said there is more than 10g of fructose in an average apple. 13g in an apple, so I'm sorry, I have to call BS on keeping fructose below 10g. Poliquin and Crayhon can have their feelings, i'll go with what we evolved eating.

I agree on the HFCS tho, I get 0 from that.

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
Thanks for all your help everyone, i didnt workout for 2 months until this week and my chest and tri's are pretty sore, i did deadlifts and back and bi's yesterday so i guess im gonna have to wait until my lower back isnt sore, i mean its not bad at all just a little sore but i dont want to do squats how it is.

Another question with the program 10,8,5,15 do i go to failure each set or just the last ones? I dont know if im reading it wrong but it also seems like you do the same excersize for each body part each of the 3 days, although i understand your only doing 1set for each so it should recover fast and keep me from overtraining... well let me know if i got that right im tired im eating peanut butter and drinking milk then im going to sleep.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
At your height you don't even need to gain that much weight to look big. At least you're not a 6'2" naturally lanky as balls ecto. And plus being short you don't have far down to go on squats! Just make it a habit, I didn't train legs either for a long time(or at least not with intensity) but you gotta do it. After a few weeks of hitting em HARD you'll start to love it. Good luck. Snack on almonds. Drink whole milk.
i'll disagree. i'm his height and at 173 i am nowhere near "big" despite having gained over 55lbs total. i need to be over 200 to look big. the OP has no hope of ever being over 150lbs if he wont squat and is afraid of "too much" protein.

and do not train to failure. very harmful for your CNS.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
common bro re read my post. I said he has to work out 4x a week and do upper and lower body. He asked how to get big so I'm telling it how it is. I should have also said to eat more so my bad. Squats are a great way to get big but if he doesn't want to he can do other movements tat will get his legs to grow but squats are best.

Yes i am a moron, yes i'm an idiot, i have no idea what i am talking about i just like to post to get my count up. The more post you have the more you know correct douche i mean sir?
justify it any way you want...i didnt think you had a clue before this post and you have only reinforced those feelings for me here. Why dont you go do a photo shoot or something.....

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
wow i dont even know where to start. first of all im talking about drinking 100% squeezed fruit juice, so no HFCS involved here.

like Easy said, we are animals that have been designed to eat meat, grains, and tons of produce including (fructose containing AHHH!!!) nutritious and delicious fruits!! By believing this guy and keeping your fructose below 10-20gs, you are basically committing to a diet without any fruit. Fruits like grapefruit and orange, from which I drink my juice, are loaded with vitamins, electrolytes, and even help with diabetes (cant believe it!!! but it has FRUCTOSE!!!).

People, these are the things we grow. Dont listen to some new age "fitness guru" about not eating fruit. The liver is obviously more than capable of processing the fructose from fruit, so you would be a fool to deprive yourself from such amazingly beneficial food. I personally drink tons of orange/grapefruit juice along with eating fruit throughout the day and I maintain an under 10% BF.

Look at the Grandfather of brazilian jiu jitsu, Helio Gracie who just passed not too long ago. Gracie family has created their own diet called the Gracie diet. Half of this diet consists of sweet and acidic fruits. This family is world famous in terms of producing world champion fighters and grapplers and Helio himself lived to 95 (RIP 1/29/09) and continued to practice jiujitsu and roll with young people up until the day he died. So don't tell me that some 21st century nutrition clown knows better than hundreds of years of tradition and healthy living.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
justify it any way you want...i didnt think you had a clue before this post and you have only reinforced those feelings for me here. Why dont you go do a photo shoot or something.....
ahhh lol i just did one with ur moms hommie. look for it on milf hunters. I do a lil porn also. guess i should have mentioned that.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ahhh lol i just did one with ur moms hommie. look for it on milf hunters. I do a lil porn also. guess i should have mentioned that.
suuure ya do....but if you think saying things like that are gonna impress me, then your perceptions are a little askew....

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
no need to impress you bro. it isn't videos its just pics. Don't hate. Also don't call me out on not knowing what I'm talking about i know you have some knowledge so i wont say anything about u knowing nothing cause you do, but you prob use ugl gear and not human grade and you prob recommend decca to people. I have read a few anabolic books, spoken to many respected chemist and authors and actually know how many carbons u need to make a steroid and how each hydrogen and oxygen attached to them is what makes them different. That's just to show u yeah i know a lil something. **** show me a diagram of a steroid is and i will tell you what it is i doubt you can do that.
i'm suprised you called me out being that we've had some good disccusions before.

FTR i never advised the op to take steroids i just laid out a solid cycle if he chose to do so, which would keep his body from limited harm from abusing steroids. All doses were in correct range and everything was humangrade. Primo is very mild but works wonders and the test was at a low dose running HCG throughout will make recovery a breeze.

Now to the OP. Don't do the cycle i lined out because you far from ready. Get your training in 4x per week Eat, sleep, train you will grow. If you can do proper squats then do tehm don't be lazy they are great for growth but not 100% necessary (dorian yates anyone). Ypu don't need creatine or anyhting. try to get in whole foods also and keep protein shakes limited to just after a workout. Depending on your goals are you want depends on how much you eat. Myself i like to stay lean and proportioned i actually need to cause of my side job. I can't get too big so when i cycle i do low doses for a longer period of time with HCG throughout the cycle to keep my natty test levels going.

Stay away from high fructose corn syrup and eat as healthy as possible. Natty Peanut butter, oatmeal, honey are all good to eat. sweet potatoes and such like that are good too. try to get your protein from meats. Think about it did cavemen have protein shakes? nope eat as natural as you can. when its time you can hit the sauce. Any questions you have you can also PM me A lot of people do because they read my posts and they know that i know what I'm taking about and i've helped out quite a few people.

Good luck on getting big.

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
Welp idk I just don't want to grow up and have knee and back problems, but I understand I need to do squats because they release my natural Testosterone I figured deadlifts where enough. The thing is I could care less how strong I get I just want size so I'm sure I'll get stronger too but I just want the looks idk

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
no need to impress you bro. it isn't videos its just pics. Don't hate. Also don't call me out on not knowing what I'm talking about i know you have some knowledge so i wont say anything about u knowing nothing cause you do, but you prob use ugl gear and not human grade and you prob recommend decca to people. I have read a few anabolic books, spoken to many respected chemist and authors and actually know how many carbons u need to make a steroid and how each hydrogen and oxygen attached to them is what makes them different. That's just to show u yeah i know a lil something. **** show me a diagram of a steroid is and i will tell you what it is i doubt you can do that.
i'm suprised you called me out being that we've had some good disccusions before.

FTR i never advised the op to take steroids i just laid out a solid cycle if he chose to do so, which would keep his body from limited harm from abusing steroids. All doses were in correct range and everything was humangrade. Primo is very mild but works wonders and the test was at a low dose running HCG throughout will make recovery a breeze.

Now to the OP. Don't do the cycle i lined out because you far from ready. Get your training in 4x per week Eat, sleep, train you will grow. If you can do proper squats then do tehm don't be lazy they are great for growth but not 100% necessary (dorian yates anyone). Ypu don't need creatine or anyhting. try to get in whole foods also and keep protein shakes limited to just after a workout. Depending on your goals are you want depends on how much you eat. Myself i like to stay lean and proportioned i actually need to cause of my side job. I can't get too big so when i cycle i do low doses for a longer period of time with HCG throughout the cycle to keep my natty test levels going.

Stay away from high fructose corn syrup and eat as healthy as possible. Natty Peanut butter, oatmeal, honey are all good to eat. sweet potatoes and such like that are good too. try to get your protein from meats. Think about it did cavemen have protein shakes? nope eat as natural as you can. when its time you can hit the sauce. Any questions you have you can also PM me A lot of people do because they read my posts and they know that i know what I'm taking about and i've helped out quite a few people.

Good luck on getting big.

:banghead::buttkick: :crackhead:

so now you dont think he should use steroids, cuz in case you didnt know thats the only way to get big...thats what you said right? im gonna pm you because everyone else does...i think you can really help me. You must be really smart, you read books about steroids and talked to a chemist online!
:wtf1:

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
i'll disagree. i'm his height and at 173 i am nowhere near "big" despite having gained over 55lbs total. i need to be over 200 to look big. the OP has no hope of ever being over 150lbs if he wont squat and is afraid of "too much" protein.

and do not train to failure. very harmful for your CNS.
That sucks man I've seen some members on here at around that height(if the avatar is really them) in the 180s who look great. Guess its an individual thing.
Also you never train until failure? Ever? There are so many training programs that advocate going till failure, at least on one set, and they definately have some merit(5x5, DC for example). Personally I don't know how I would know where I really stand strength wise if I didn't train till failure for at least one set.

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
I usually just train to failure on the last set, but the 10,8,6,15 program didn't say so I need some assistence I just want to be BIGger!