- 10-06-2009, 04:11 PM
Looking for diet and eating suggestions. This is what I eat everyday give or take a little:
Meal 1: 2 slices whole wheat toast or oatmeal, 6-10 eggs, chicken breast, or turkey fillet
Meal 2: 2-3 Chicken breasts, 1 cup non-fat cottage cheese with raisins,
Meal 3: (pre workout) Tuna/salmon/talapia, spinach or broccoli, cottage cheese, whole grain rice or pasta. Maybe white bread for quick carb energy release.
Meal 4: (post-workout) Tuna/salmon/talapia, spinach or broccoli, cottage cheese, whole grain rice or pasta. Maybe white bread for quick carb energy release.
Meal 5: Chicken Breast, Fish, Spinach, (no high carbs)
Meal 6: Same as Meal 5 Cottage Cheese
Im just interested in Ideas. Im into strongman, I lift as heavy as possible. I dont wanna lose wieght but I do want to tone up and build muscle mass. Im looking to compete sooner than later. My max's are 560 deadlift, 520 squat, and 325 bench(bench is going up like crazy). I dont wanna lose strength or size, but become more solid!
- 10-07-2009, 02:46 AM
I see nothing wrong with that diet. Looks like you can build decent muscle without putting on too much fat.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DarCSA in forum Weight LossReplies: 50Last Post: 01-06-2005, 12:31 PM
- By jweave23 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2003, 12:51 AM
- By SHOT in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-05-2002, 11:57 AM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 11-30-2002, 11:08 AM
- By dg806 in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 10-12-2002, 05:53 AM