- 10-06-2009, 05:11 PM
Looking for diet and eating suggestions. This is what I eat everyday give or take a little:
Meal 1: 2 slices whole wheat toast or oatmeal, 6-10 eggs, chicken breast, or turkey fillet
Meal 2: 2-3 Chicken breasts, 1 cup non-fat cottage cheese with raisins,
Meal 3: (pre workout) Tuna/salmon/talapia, spinach or broccoli, cottage cheese, whole grain rice or pasta. Maybe white bread for quick carb energy release.
Meal 4: (post-workout) Tuna/salmon/talapia, spinach or broccoli, cottage cheese, whole grain rice or pasta. Maybe white bread for quick carb energy release.
Meal 5: Chicken Breast, Fish, Spinach, (no high carbs)
Meal 6: Same as Meal 5 Cottage Cheese
Im just interested in Ideas. Im into strongman, I lift as heavy as possible. I dont wanna lose wieght but I do want to tone up and build muscle mass. Im looking to compete sooner than later. My max's are 560 deadlift, 520 squat, and 325 bench(bench is going up like crazy). I dont wanna lose strength or size, but become more solid!
- 10-07-2009, 03:46 AM
I see nothing wrong with that diet. Looks like you can build decent muscle without putting on too much fat.
Similar Forum Threads
- By lemon in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 08-11-2010, 10:00 PM
- By bigdognhb in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 22Last Post: 07-13-2010, 11:37 PM
- By loganccga in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2009, 09:57 AM
- By getjacked63 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 06-04-2007, 07:39 PM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum Weight LossReplies: 22Last Post: 01-28-2005, 04:13 PM