vector18

vector18

Awards
OK, I'm almost finished with my PCT after using The ONE
for my first time. I had an OK gain from The ONE, but
with a strict diet and extra cardio from trying DC training
and only lifting 3 days a week, I dropped from 200 to 188lbs
this past month. I am lifting heavier than ever and feeling
strong, but losing weight. So, as soon as my pct is over, I want to try a different PH and up the calories. I'm looking
for a bulking PH and also one that helps out with sex drive
instead of decreases it. I will stack if I have to stack, so
let me know any suggestions on what to take and why. Thanks in advance!

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
most all the bulking ph's destroy sex drive/libido. if libido is that important u may wanna look into test.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
number one i wouldnt do another PH for a bit and let ur body chill from the one. number two, all PHs will decrease your sex drive. if i were you, i would eat more, lift an extra day, take a creatine, and after your PCT take a natural test booster like IGF 2 or sustain alpha or even 2nd gear. this natural test booster will increase your libido and make sure ur test levels are up to par coming off a cycle. if u want a good pro hormone and u arent worried about doing one back to back or anything, take mdrol. good gains but it is very toxic to the liver so u will want to take milk thistle(as well as with any PH). I take milk thistle even on creatine just to be safe. hope this helps!

vector18

vector18

Awards
I'm already taking 2nd gear, igf-2, and I finished a whole bottle
of drive along with milk thistle. Once my 240 cap bottle of igf-2
is finished, I would like to take another ph. So all of them lower
sex drive? Is test a pill or a shot? I really do not want to start
taking shots. Also, what do you recommend as regards to a pre
cycle supplement?

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't matter what you take, if you aren't eating enough, you will lose weight. How do you look? Do you look much leaner with a better body composition? DC training is effective but if you are trying to gain, you need to eat enough to support it. Post up what your diet currently is. I'm sure there is plenty to tweak there. And if you don't PCT properly, the libido will stay away longer than you want.

vector18

vector18

Awards
It doesn't matter what you take, if you aren't eating enough, you will lose weight. How do you look? Do you look much leaner with a better body composition? DC training is effective but if you are trying to gain, you need to eat enough to support it. Post up what your diet currently is. I'm sure there is plenty to tweak there. And if you don't PCT properly, the libido will stay away longer than you want.
Well, I thought by taking 2nd gear, igf-2,drive,milk thistle
I was doing my PCT properly? I already finished the whole bottle of drive. Should I pick up another bottle or try something else? As far as my diet goes,

for breakfast I have a double portion of oatmeal with strawberries and a protein drink.

2 hours later, either almonds, egg wrap, greens plus health bar, with a protein drink.

Than for lunch, usually something with grilled chicken,rice
and/or vegetables

2 hours later, same as 1st snack but something different

than for dinner, either a steak,chicken, or salmon, with
rice, vegetables, sweet pototoes and protein drink

1 hour later, go to gym and dark matter drink after workout drink

1 hour later smaller meal of just either steak,chicken or salmon no carbs and no fat since it's about 10pm at night

just before bed, a Casein drink and supplements

Thats my typical daily diet. I never calculated any #'s
or anything like that, I Just eat. Also, I drink water
all throughout the day usually about a gallon total.

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Even though you workout late at night, I would still take in some carbs post workout imo.

It also looks like the only main source of fat your have in your diet is almonds I would prolly get a little more fat in along with one of your snacks.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
if your going to mess with things like superdrol ur going to need a SERM. remeber time on +pct= time off

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Well, I thought by taking 2nd gear, igf-2,drive,milk thistle
I was doing my PCT properly? I already finished the whole bottle of drive. Should I pick up another bottle or try something else? As far as my diet goes,

for breakfast I have a double portion of oatmeal with strawberries and a protein drink.

2 hours later, either almonds, egg wrap, greens plus health bar, with a protein drink.
Than for lunch, usually something with grilled chicken,rice
and/or vegetables

2 hours later, same as 1st snack but something different

than for dinner, either a steak,chicken, or salmon, with
rice, vegetables, sweet pototoes and protein drink

1 hour later, go to gym and dark matter drink after workout drink
have had good results using this.
1 hour later smaller meal of just either steak,chicken or salmon no carbs and no fat since it's about 10pm at night

just before bed, a Casein drink and supplements

Thats my typical daily diet. I never calculated any #'s
or anything like that, I Just eat. Also, I drink water
all throughout the day usually about a gallon total.
ok if your bulking, why don't ya drop the cardio, and how much protien is each serving, i think a couple of theses drinks could be moved to other tymes.And you def. need sum more healthy fats in there, thoses lil almonds won't cut it, try adding fishoils or other EFA's, and yes to the carbs post werkout even if its just sum waxy maize, you need the glycogen for synthesis, and recovery. everything else i think looks pretty good.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
couldnt tell your protein intake from whole foods because you didnt list sizes, but i think i saw 4 shakes in there... maybe add another piece of chicken instead of a shake

lemke28 is right.. add some flax oil to your bed shake and morning shake, and carbs directly postworkout should not be a problem, esp when bulking

and if bulkin no more AND/OR for rice and veggies, you need both

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
couldnt tell your protein intake from whole foods because you didnt list sizes, but i think i saw 4 shakes in there... maybe add another piece of chicken instead of a shake

lemke28 is right.. add some flax oil to your bed shake and morning shake, and carbs directly postworkout should not be a problem, esp when bulking

and if bulkin no more AND/OR for rice and veggies, you need both
hey check the post above yours and i think we got this guy covered?

vector18

vector18

Awards
Thanks guys, but the dark matter has 48gms of carbs which I drink
for my post workout. Before I used dark matter, I used to
drink ON's glycomaize. I definitely know about carbs for
post workout and than later on a protein meal. As for good fats,
I know I didn't mention it, but in my morning protein shake,
I always add a teaspoon of olive oil and take my fish oil with lunch.
I don't always do this, but I sometimes put flax in my oatmeal
but not fond of it, so don't always do it.
As far as the ph goes, I was one month on The ONE, and one month on pct. Do I really need to wait 2 months before taking another ph? From what I have read, The ONE really isn't a harsh
ph and it doesn't even require a serm, just a pct.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, but the dark matter has 48gms of carbs which I drink
for my post workout. Before I used dark matter, I used to
drink ON's glycomaize. I definitely know about carbs for
post workout and than later on a protein meal. As for good fats,
I know I didn't mention it, but in my morning protein shake,
I always add a teaspoon of olive oil and take my fish oil with lunch.
I don't always do this, but I sometimes put flax in my oatmeal
but not fond of it, so don't always do it.
As far as the ph goes, I was one month on The ONE, and one month on pct. Do I really need to wait 2 months before taking another ph? From what I have read, The ONE really isn't a harsh
ph and it doesn't even require a serm, just a pct.
yes, i would wait 1mo. after the mo. of PCT, before starting another cycle, this will give your receptors a chance to clear out/ clean up and be ready for more. And say what you will about the ONE not being strong, but no matter how you slice it its still a 17a methyl hormone product.

vector18

vector18

Awards
Technically, I'm supposed to have one month on a ph, one month on pct, and than 2 months off, right? So I 'should' wait two months 'after' pct to take another ph? Or is the one month of pct equal to
one month not being 'on'? I still am looking for suggestions on
what to take next though! I think I'm addicted already! LOL!

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Technically, I'm supposed to have one month on a ph, one month on pct, and than 2 months off, right? So I 'should' wait two months 'after' pct to take another ph?
Generally the rule of thumb would be: time on + PCT = time off. So technically yes two months off but it's 100% your choice. The way I look at it, the two months off gives you plenty of time to get your next cycle all planned out so you can make the most of it. Good luck in choosing your next cycle.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Generally the rule of thumb would be: time on + PCT = time off. So technically yes two months off but it's 100% your choice. The way I look at it, the two months off gives you plenty of time to get your next cycle all planned out so you can make the most of it. Good luck in choosing your next cycle.
sh it my bad i cant add yes 2 mo off your rite, and if ya can see if you can go without using any werkout products during this 2 mo. tyme thats what i did this tyme around, so i have 2 mo. of natty werkout before cycle, so that way im highly receptive to whatever compounds, im takin, also no prewerkout drinks, and no creatine, and minimal caffeine

vector18

vector18

Awards
I never liked creatine, I think it adds water weight. I'm more of a
protein powder and food guy. Before taking The ONE, the only
pills I ever took was fish oil, multi vitamin, and terribulus. Now, I'm
taking drive,igf-2,2nd gear,milk thistle,fish oil, and multi vit. My
wife is flipping cause I'm taking up her counter space! LOL!
Anyway, I guess I'll keep up the natural way till the end of November and than I'll take something big for a month. Than, in April, I can take another cycle and get ready for the summer!

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
I never liked creatine, I think it adds water weight. I'm more of a
protein powder and food guy. Before taking The ONE, the only
pills I ever took was fish oil, multi vitamin, and terribulus. Now, I'm
taking drive,igf-2,2nd gear,milk thistle,fish oil, and multi vit. My
wife is flipping cause I'm taking up her counter space! LOL!
Anyway, I guess I'll keep up the natural way till the end of November and than I'll take something big for a month. Than, in April, I can take another cycle and get ready for the summer!

That sounds good. I'm running The One right now and loving it. Then I plan on running another cycle sometime in the early spring with enough time to get cut up for summer again! lol

I don't care for creatine either. Used to take some cause it was pre-mixed with my protein but I switched protein and don't take in any creatine anymore. I'm more of a protein powder guy myself.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
hey check the post above yours and i think we got this guy covered?
both posted @5:39.... guess you hit submit faster
(and a customer came in or i woulda had ya beat!) haha

n87

Awards
  • Established

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
you may be taking too much PCT lol IGF 2, 2nd gear then drive which is a test booster although not recommended for PCT alone is alot of free test increase.

daleden

Awards
here you, i think this could work, i wrote this for another forum,
and yes, most ph, take the sex drive at some point:
By chance if anyone like to hear about the results of how this work on me, im going to get straight to the point.
Im taking epi-tren by bosc. Im on day 28 with 2 weeks left to go, I am pulsing, MWF I also take one pill on sunday and tuesday night at 11 pm for my 6am workout.
my co-supplements are perfect cycle 5 days a week, creatine on workout days and once a day on off days, dhea and vandyal sulfate on off days, protien drink twice a day with olive oil vs. flaxseed oil, just my money saving tech.
i have my pct ready when done, i have serm if need be, if no weird sides, i will go will a otc pct. creatine and no,

Being im 28 days in i am able to give most numbers now, i base my gains off weigh gains, and my monday bench day, and fri bench day, and my deadlift. all other movements are just as equal in strength gains, i only judge myself off these three.
Side note: I have done spawn before and was able to see my strenght go sky high, but was not able to truly gauage it, so this is why i choose to give my strength gains

age 42
Bodyfat 16% and i wont tested it again until im done
Start weight: 194 - day 28 weigh 212 1/4 thats 18 pounds and still 13 days to go.

Start weight on bench 275x10x3 sets day 28 bench 330x10x3 sets thats 55 pounds of 30 reps, not just one rep and im trying 340 or 345 on monday next week.

Second bench day 315x4x3 sets day 25 bench 370x4x3 sets thats 55 pounds and i still have friday for this week.

I have 3 more bench days left in this cycle and workout program, i will then cut my reps and test my doubles and signals.

Here's the days when i weight
day 7 up 8 pounds
day 14 up 3 pounds 11 total
day 21 up 4 pounds 15 total
day 28 up 3 pounds 18 total
day 35 to come
day 42 to come
I weigh myself on judging should i step up food on thurdays to know should i pick up extra calories on my olive oil or im i able to not eat extra if i dont have to.

Agaim i am pulsing, giving me the option to extend this past 4 weeks, i have only had two sides, i had a blood presure headache and step my perfect cycle in, no more headache, three days of back pain, added banana's and gone,
I have used proho before, and my body seem to work well with this, the last time i used, i immediately went into my lean down and was not able to really judge what i lost or kept, now that its fall, i dont have to lean down until march, so i will have action to go one more time til then.
hope i shade some good light on this mix