Need a PH suggestion - AnabolicMinds.com

Need a PH suggestion

  1. New Member
    vector18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    134

    Reputation

    Need a PH suggestion


    OK, I'm almost finished with my PCT after using The ONE
    for my first time. I had an OK gain from The ONE, but
    with a strict diet and extra cardio from trying DC training
    and only lifting 3 days a week, I dropped from 200 to 188lbs
    this past month. I am lifting heavier than ever and feeling
    strong, but losing weight. So, as soon as my pct is over, I want to try a different PH and up the calories. I'm looking
    for a bulking PH and also one that helps out with sex drive
    instead of decreases it. I will stack if I have to stack, so
    let me know any suggestions on what to take and why. Thanks in advance!

  2. New Member
    vector18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    134

    Reputation

    bump
  3. Advanced Member
    slacker86's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    838
    Rep Power
    488

    Reputation

    most all the bulking ph's destroy sex drive/libido. if libido is that important u may wanna look into test.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Swoldierboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    290

    Reputation

    number one i wouldnt do another PH for a bit and let ur body chill from the one. number two, all PHs will decrease your sex drive. if i were you, i would eat more, lift an extra day, take a creatine, and after your PCT take a natural test booster like IGF 2 or sustain alpha or even 2nd gear. this natural test booster will increase your libido and make sure ur test levels are up to par coming off a cycle. if u want a good pro hormone and u arent worried about doing one back to back or anything, take mdrol. good gains but it is very toxic to the liver so u will want to take milk thistle(as well as with any PH). I take milk thistle even on creatine just to be safe. hope this helps!
  5. New Member
    vector18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    134

    Reputation

    I'm already taking 2nd gear, igf-2, and I finished a whole bottle
    of drive along with milk thistle. Once my 240 cap bottle of igf-2
    is finished, I would like to take another ph. So all of them lower
    sex drive? Is test a pill or a shot? I really do not want to start
    taking shots. Also, what do you recommend as regards to a pre
    cycle supplement?
  6. Senior Member
    youngandfree's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,285
    Rep Power
    2268

    Reputation

    It doesn't matter what you take, if you aren't eating enough, you will lose weight. How do you look? Do you look much leaner with a better body composition? DC training is effective but if you are trying to gain, you need to eat enough to support it. Post up what your diet currently is. I'm sure there is plenty to tweak there. And if you don't PCT properly, the libido will stay away longer than you want.
  7. New Member
    vector18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    134

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    It doesn't matter what you take, if you aren't eating enough, you will lose weight. How do you look? Do you look much leaner with a better body composition? DC training is effective but if you are trying to gain, you need to eat enough to support it. Post up what your diet currently is. I'm sure there is plenty to tweak there. And if you don't PCT properly, the libido will stay away longer than you want.
    Well, I thought by taking 2nd gear, igf-2,drive,milk thistle
    I was doing my PCT properly? I already finished the whole bottle of drive. Should I pick up another bottle or try something else? As far as my diet goes,

    for breakfast I have a double portion of oatmeal with strawberries and a protein drink.

    2 hours later, either almonds, egg wrap, greens plus health bar, with a protein drink.

    Than for lunch, usually something with grilled chicken,rice
    and/or vegetables

    2 hours later, same as 1st snack but something different

    than for dinner, either a steak,chicken, or salmon, with
    rice, vegetables, sweet pototoes and protein drink

    1 hour later, go to gym and dark matter drink after workout drink

    1 hour later smaller meal of just either steak,chicken or salmon no carbs and no fat since it's about 10pm at night

    just before bed, a Casein drink and supplements

    Thats my typical daily diet. I never calculated any #'s
    or anything like that, I Just eat. Also, I drink water
    all throughout the day usually about a gallon total.
  8. New Member
    lemke28's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    207

    Reputation

    Even though you workout late at night, I would still take in some carbs post workout imo.

    It also looks like the only main source of fat your have in your diet is almonds I would prolly get a little more fat in along with one of your snacks.
  9. Advanced Member
    slacker86's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    838
    Rep Power
    488

    Reputation

    if your going to mess with things like superdrol ur going to need a SERM. remeber time on +pct= time off
  10. Senior Member
    lyfespan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,124
    Rep Power
    787

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vector18 View Post
    Well, I thought by taking 2nd gear, igf-2,drive,milk thistle
    I was doing my PCT properly? I already finished the whole bottle of drive. Should I pick up another bottle or try something else? As far as my diet goes,

    for breakfast I have a double portion of oatmeal with strawberries and a protein drink.

    2 hours later, either almonds, egg wrap, greens plus health bar, with a protein drink.
    Than for lunch, usually something with grilled chicken,rice
    and/or vegetables

    2 hours later, same as 1st snack but something different

    than for dinner, either a steak,chicken, or salmon, with
    rice, vegetables, sweet pototoes and protein drink

    1 hour later, go to gym and dark matter drink after workout drink
    have had good results using this.
    1 hour later smaller meal of just either steak,chicken or salmon no carbs and no fat since it's about 10pm at night

    just before bed, a Casein drink and supplements

    Thats my typical daily diet. I never calculated any #'s
    or anything like that, I Just eat. Also, I drink water
    all throughout the day usually about a gallon total.
    ok if your bulking, why don't ya drop the cardio, and how much protien is each serving, i think a couple of theses drinks could be moved to other tymes.And you def. need sum more healthy fats in there, thoses lil almonds won't cut it, try adding fishoils or other EFA's, and yes to the carbs post werkout even if its just sum waxy maize, you need the glycogen for synthesis, and recovery. everything else i think looks pretty good.
  11. Advanced Member
    smshannon001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    959
    Rep Power
    48388

    Reputation

    couldnt tell your protein intake from whole foods because you didnt list sizes, but i think i saw 4 shakes in there... maybe add another piece of chicken instead of a shake

    lemke28 is right.. add some flax oil to your bed shake and morning shake, and carbs directly postworkout should not be a problem, esp when bulking

    and if bulkin no more AND/OR for rice and veggies, you need both
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  12. Senior Member
    lyfespan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,124
    Rep Power
    787

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    couldnt tell your protein intake from whole foods because you didnt list sizes, but i think i saw 4 shakes in there... maybe add another piece of chicken instead of a shake

    lemke28 is right.. add some flax oil to your bed shake and morning shake, and carbs directly postworkout should not be a problem, esp when bulking

    and if bulkin no more AND/OR for rice and veggies, you need both
    hey check the post above yours and i think we got this guy covered?
  13. New Member
    vector18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    134

    Reputation

    Thanks guys, but the dark matter has 48gms of carbs which I drink
    for my post workout. Before I used dark matter, I used to
    drink ON's glycomaize. I definitely know about carbs for
    post workout and than later on a protein meal. As for good fats,
    I know I didn't mention it, but in my morning protein shake,
    I always add a teaspoon of olive oil and take my fish oil with lunch.
    I don't always do this, but I sometimes put flax in my oatmeal
    but not fond of it, so don't always do it.
    As far as the ph goes, I was one month on The ONE, and one month on pct. Do I really need to wait 2 months before taking another ph? From what I have read, The ONE really isn't a harsh
    ph and it doesn't even require a serm, just a pct.
  14. Senior Member
    lyfespan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,124
    Rep Power
    787

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vector18 View Post
    Thanks guys, but the dark matter has 48gms of carbs which I drink
    for my post workout. Before I used dark matter, I used to
    drink ON's glycomaize. I definitely know about carbs for
    post workout and than later on a protein meal. As for good fats,
    I know I didn't mention it, but in my morning protein shake,
    I always add a teaspoon of olive oil and take my fish oil with lunch.
    I don't always do this, but I sometimes put flax in my oatmeal
    but not fond of it, so don't always do it.
    As far as the ph goes, I was one month on The ONE, and one month on pct. Do I really need to wait 2 months before taking another ph? From what I have read, The ONE really isn't a harsh
    ph and it doesn't even require a serm, just a pct.
    yes, i would wait 1mo. after the mo. of PCT, before starting another cycle, this will give your receptors a chance to clear out/ clean up and be ready for more. And say what you will about the ONE not being strong, but no matter how you slice it its still a 17a methyl hormone product.
  15. New Member
    vector18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    134

    Reputation

    Technically, I'm supposed to have one month on a ph, one month on pct, and than 2 months off, right? So I 'should' wait two months 'after' pct to take another ph? Or is the one month of pct equal to
    one month not being 'on'? I still am looking for suggestions on
    what to take next though! I think I'm addicted already! LOL!
  16. New Member
    lemke28's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    207

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vector18 View Post
    Technically, I'm supposed to have one month on a ph, one month on pct, and than 2 months off, right? So I 'should' wait two months 'after' pct to take another ph?
    Generally the rule of thumb would be: time on + PCT = time off. So technically yes two months off but it's 100% your choice. The way I look at it, the two months off gives you plenty of time to get your next cycle all planned out so you can make the most of it. Good luck in choosing your next cycle.
  17. Senior Member
    lyfespan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,124
    Rep Power
    787

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lemke28 View Post
    Generally the rule of thumb would be: time on + PCT = time off. So technically yes two months off but it's 100% your choice. The way I look at it, the two months off gives you plenty of time to get your next cycle all planned out so you can make the most of it. Good luck in choosing your next cycle.
    sh it my bad i cant add yes 2 mo off your rite, and if ya can see if you can go without using any werkout products during this 2 mo. tyme thats what i did this tyme around, so i have 2 mo. of natty werkout before cycle, so that way im highly receptive to whatever compounds, im takin, also no prewerkout drinks, and no creatine, and minimal caffeine
  18. New Member
    vector18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    134

    Reputation

    I never liked creatine, I think it adds water weight. I'm more of a
    protein powder and food guy. Before taking The ONE, the only
    pills I ever took was fish oil, multi vitamin, and terribulus. Now, I'm
    taking drive,igf-2,2nd gear,milk thistle,fish oil, and multi vit. My
    wife is flipping cause I'm taking up her counter space! LOL!
    Anyway, I guess I'll keep up the natural way till the end of November and than I'll take something big for a month. Than, in April, I can take another cycle and get ready for the summer!
  19. New Member
    lemke28's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    207

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vector18 View Post
    I never liked creatine, I think it adds water weight. I'm more of a
    protein powder and food guy. Before taking The ONE, the only
    pills I ever took was fish oil, multi vitamin, and terribulus. Now, I'm
    taking drive,igf-2,2nd gear,milk thistle,fish oil, and multi vit. My
    wife is flipping cause I'm taking up her counter space! LOL!
    Anyway, I guess I'll keep up the natural way till the end of November and than I'll take something big for a month. Than, in April, I can take another cycle and get ready for the summer!

    That sounds good. I'm running The One right now and loving it. Then I plan on running another cycle sometime in the early spring with enough time to get cut up for summer again! lol

    I don't care for creatine either. Used to take some cause it was pre-mixed with my protein but I switched protein and don't take in any creatine anymore. I'm more of a protein powder guy myself.
  20. Advanced Member
    smshannon001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    959
    Rep Power
    48388

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    hey check the post above yours and i think we got this guy covered?
    both posted @5:39.... guess you hit submit faster
    (and a customer came in or i woulda had ya beat!) haha
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  21. Senior Member
    lyfespan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,124
    Rep Power
    787

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    both posted @5:39.... guess you hit submit faster
    (and a customer came in or i woulda had ya beat!) haha
    I wuz editing i think
  22. n87
    n87 is offline
    New Member
    n87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    403
    Rep Power
    12916

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vector18 View Post
    ...terribulus...
    That sounds hardcore... Sorry, I couldn't help...
  23. New Member
    Swoldierboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    290

    Reputation

    you may be taking too much PCT lol IGF 2, 2nd gear then drive which is a test booster although not recommended for PCT alone is alot of free test increase.
  24. New Member
    daleden's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    125

    Reputation

    here you, i think this could work, i wrote this for another forum,
    and yes, most ph, take the sex drive at some point:
    By chance if anyone like to hear about the results of how this work on me, im going to get straight to the point.
    Im taking epi-tren by bosc. Im on day 28 with 2 weeks left to go, I am pulsing, MWF I also take one pill on sunday and tuesday night at 11 pm for my 6am workout.
    my co-supplements are perfect cycle 5 days a week, creatine on workout days and once a day on off days, dhea and vandyal sulfate on off days, protien drink twice a day with olive oil vs. flaxseed oil, just my money saving tech.
    i have my pct ready when done, i have serm if need be, if no weird sides, i will go will a otc pct. creatine and no,

    Being im 28 days in i am able to give most numbers now, i base my gains off weigh gains, and my monday bench day, and fri bench day, and my deadlift. all other movements are just as equal in strength gains, i only judge myself off these three.
    Side note: I have done spawn before and was able to see my strenght go sky high, but was not able to truly gauage it, so this is why i choose to give my strength gains

    age 42
    Bodyfat 16% and i wont tested it again until im done
    Start weight: 194 - day 28 weigh 212 1/4 thats 18 pounds and still 13 days to go.

    Start weight on bench 275x10x3 sets day 28 bench 330x10x3 sets thats 55 pounds of 30 reps, not just one rep and im trying 340 or 345 on monday next week.

    Second bench day 315x4x3 sets day 25 bench 370x4x3 sets thats 55 pounds and i still have friday for this week.

    I have 3 more bench days left in this cycle and workout program, i will then cut my reps and test my doubles and signals.

    Here's the days when i weight
    day 7 up 8 pounds
    day 14 up 3 pounds 11 total
    day 21 up 4 pounds 15 total
    day 28 up 3 pounds 18 total
    day 35 to come
    day 42 to come
    I weigh myself on judging should i step up food on thurdays to know should i pick up extra calories on my olive oil or im i able to not eat extra if i dont have to.

    Agaim i am pulsing, giving me the option to extend this past 4 weeks, i have only had two sides, i had a blood presure headache and step my perfect cycle in, no more headache, three days of back pain, added banana's and gone,
    I have used proho before, and my body seem to work well with this, the last time i used, i immediately went into my lean down and was not able to really judge what i lost or kept, now that its fall, i dont have to lean down until march, so i will have action to go one more time til then.
    hope i shade some good light on this mix
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Not so much a suggestion as a sorry to AM!!!!
    By russianstar in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 06:13 PM
  2. Suggestion
    By compprat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2006, 09:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in