Smoking herb before lifting

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by dpfisher View Post
    You can make your own for about $40 with a digital heat gun, some plumbing hardware, and an oven bag. Plus you don't have to wreck the heat gun so now you have a sweet digital heat gun!

That said, vapes suck. It's not the same, it's like smoking hash. You can just smoke and smoke and smoke and all you get is THC, you never the the effects from the CBD/CBN/others. However if you are just smoking hash then vapes are the way to go. You can get like 20 bags of a gram.
    Gimme a shoe string, a hanger, and a dirty diaper I will make you the most KILLER BONG MAN!
    The Historic PES Legend

2. No, volacanos are not the best. Some may prefer it. It is not really user friendly. Silver Surfer is good.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Gimme a shoe string, a hanger, and a dirty diaper I will make you the most KILLER BONG MAN!
    pocket knife, an apple, and my snorkle.. trust me man ive made bongs out of less!

vaporizers are great. I had the one that looked like a water pipe with a big open slide where you put your heat gun in. there are some other good ones for a good price, read reviews. this is a good site to get:

www.gotvape.com

4. I haven't ever tried it!! guess I'll give it a shot!

5. Just thought I'd make the announcement that tonight will be my first time smoking out of a vap....

Wish me luck guys!

6. Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    smoking before is a waste of weed.
    i could agree and disagree because if i do then when im done lifting i not high cuz ur body metabolizes weed faster when u lift oposed to sitting on the couch

7. I think there are negative effects,

the studies done on effecting testosterone are not conclusive.

They havnet done studies on cannabis smoking bodybuilders for example.

But in truth, in a few studies it has proven to lower testerone and increase testosterone.

Example, has anyone smoked a while, and then stopped, to realize an increased level of aggresivenes?

Example, does anyone only smoke once a day at night, and feel more agrresive during the day?

I think smoking moderately could benefit a bodybuilder but abuse would negatively affect gains, that is, if a person is not taking concurrent testosterone boosters.

In the end, everyone will notice different effects.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Psychabinol View Post
    I think there are negative effects,

the studies done on effecting testosterone are not conclusive.

They havnet done studies on cannabis smoking bodybuilders for example.

But in truth, in a few studies it has proven to lower testerone and increase testosterone.

Example, has anyone smoked a while, and then stopped, to realize an increased level of aggresivenes?

Example, does anyone only smoke once a day at night, and feel more agrresive during the day?

I think smoking moderately could benefit a bodybuilder but abuse would negatively affect gains, that is, if a person is not taking concurrent testosterone boosters.

In the end, everyone will notice different effects.
    the keyword is always moderation. too much of a good thing could give you adverse effects, thats all

9. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    wow, last night... i smoked way TOO MUCH. i was spinning and throbbing and then threw up all the food i ate earlier. there was no way i could have lifted feelin like that, but after i puked, i felt great but no energy to go workout. but somehow found the strength to do 2 hours of cardio with my gf
    Go kill yourself

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    And? I am seemingly missing your point!
    Yeah I know... weed has many benefits, like improving sex, movies, taste of food, etc... I wouldn't consider improving your workout one of the benefits at all.

I had a roommate in college that I smoked with consistently. I never liked to smoke and lift and he was the opposite. Loved the feeling and felt really focused. We were tracking our progress of course and after a couple weeks it was obvious that he couldn't push the same weight when he lifted after smoking. We promptly put an end to smoking before working out

Quote Originally Posted by EMT803 View Post
    It's like a heroin addict spitting on a crackhead for being a junkie.
    ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by illgixxer View Post
    why is this? I enjoy blunts the most.
    I used to enjoy blunts too but they are terrible on your lungs. It's like smoking a cigarette with your weed. I think vapes are okay but I liked to be able to just spark something up and kick back and smoke so joints were my fave.

10. what about those cellulose see through papers? any evil carcinogen reports on those? ive always wanted to buy a pack
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    i could agree and disagree because if i do then when im done lifting i not high cuz ur body metabolizes weed faster when u lift oposed to sitting on the couch
    Dood - r u hi?

12. [QUOTE=GettinSwol;2149514]Go kill yourself

wtf?
    CELTIC LABS REP
  13. dpfisher

This morning after I got done lifting I almost poured a full shaker cup of water into a brand new jug of protein powder. I got to the point where I had the cup over the jug, tipped so the water was right at the edge of pouring. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't stopped.

14. Quote Originally Posted by dpfisher View Post
    This morning after I got done lifting I almost poured a full shaker cup of water into a brand new jug of protein powder. I got to the point where I had the cup over the jug, tipped so the water was right at the edge of pouring. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't stopped.
    hahahaha omg i think ive done this before
  15. dpfisher

Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    hahahaha omg i think ive done this before
    You think? It seems like it would make such a mess of your powder you'd remember it.

16. Quote Originally Posted by dpfisher View Post
    You think? It seems like it would make such a mess of your powder you'd remember it.
    oh i constantly catch myself pouring my multivitamin into my morning green tea, ive mixed one of those little cartons of OJ for eggwhites once and poured it all into the pan with eggs. i think at one point i did pour something into my protein jug. I call it having stoner vision lol

17. Sometimes I space out and stick cereal boxes in the fridge, OJ in the cabinet, etc.

Brain fart.

18. See... f*** all that. I like to be on point. Instead of pouring orange juice in my creatine jug, I'd get stoned and rack 3 45's on one side of the bar and 2 on the other side and drop the s*** on my face.
    Suffer now.. and live like a champion later.

Similar Forum Threads

1. K2 herb
    By purelife1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 12:47 PM
  2. Puffing the herb...
    By EssexBoi in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 12:49 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 11:20 AM
  4. Herb Tea Fights Breastcancer