my lean mass diet please comment

ag77

Awards
Hi guys, im about to start a lean mass cycle, doing some eq and test e , here is my new lean mass diet, any thoughts will be greatly appreciated, im 160 lbs, 8% BF 5'6,

1st meal- 1/2 cup oats , 1 scoop whey, 500 ml 1% milk, 9 tbsp flax seed (grounded), 4 gr glutamine

2nd meal- some peanuts (about 50-60 gr), 100 gr cottage cheese 1 can of tuna , salad.

3rd meal- 4 eggs 1 yolk 2 slices of whole wheat bread

4th meal- 200 gr broccolli, 2 scoops whey, 4 grams glutamine, 3 tbsp flax seed oil.

5 meal- 1 cup brown rice, 100 gr boiled potatoe, 2 cans of tuna, 10 ml olive oil

6th meal (PWO)- 1 scoop size on 1 banana, 2 scoops whey, 8 grams glutamine.

7t meal - 150 gr broccolli 2 scoops elite 12 hour , 15 walnuts.

should i eat more carbs?, remember i want to get lean gains.

thanks! (sorry for my bad english)

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest some lean beef/pork or chicken it looks like most of your whole food protein is tuna and eggs. It's good to have different sources plus you don't want to get sick of the tuna and eggs..

ag77

Awards
the problem is that i do not have much time to cook and prepare my food thats why i just use tuna and eggs they are easily prepared, but beside the protein source how does it looks like?

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Cook 3-4lbs of meat at a time. Keep it in fridge and eat it in 4-5 days. Why do you think you need to "cook" every time you eat.

Second. What are you currently eating right now? F
oods including cal, fat, protein, and carbs. What are the totals for your proposed diet?

How old are you and how long have you been training? I might go out on a limb and say you can increase your cals with quality food and still make some good gains at your size. If you are set on juicing, I think you need more food. It would be better to go overboard with a little extra fat than under eat and leave some gains on the table.