Bulking Diet/Help

jon21

Awards
Kk, as ya can tell of my stats, well I gained 2lbs so yay! im at 199lbs at 6'7 I'm going to start to hit the gym quite often so I figured I'd ask some advice for Pre/Post supps, a daily diet (generalization), and maybe the best bulking excercises.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
compound exercises. and for someone your height. ALOT OF FOOD!

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
I would start off by suggesting that you find out what your maintenance calorie intake is. Then you should up it by 500 calories for a week or two and see what that does. As for supplements, I would just start with the staples, multi-vitamin, protein, fish oils, and creatine. Food wise you need to be taking in 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight. If you want a specific diet just search around the forum and you will find some diets that have worked for other people. For exercises as stated above I would also suggest doing some compound exercises such as bench, squat, and deadlift. Good luck bro

ttammatt

Awards
for a pre supplement, just take a caffinee pill (200mg) 20 or so minutes before working out. i ditched all the expensive pre workouts and this works better and is way cheaper.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
yeah i dont really like pre workouts cause u tend to rely on them too much so caffeine will do u fine. post workout, protein shakes, food, maybe some creatine if you want

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Kk, as ya can tell of my stats, well I gained 2lbs so yay! im at 199lbs at 6'7 I'm going to start to hit the gym quite often so I figured I'd ask some advice for Pre/Post supps, a daily diet (generalization), and maybe the best bulking excercises.
I wouldn't celebrate over 2 pounds. I can gain two pounds after leaving Great American Buffet.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't celebrate over 2 pounds. I can gain two pounds after leaving Great American Buffet.
but you're still only 165lbs. why dont you let the guy celebrate, and come back when you have some mass.

OP, there is no "bulking exercise". design a program around the big 3 compound lifts and track your intake on fitday.com
you'll soon figure out where you need to be go gain weight. at 6'7" you're going to need alot of mass to look big so good luck.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
but you're still only 165lbs. why dont you let the guy celebrate, and come back when you have some mass.

OP, there is no "bulking exercise". design a program around the big 3 compound lifts and track your intake on fitday.com
you'll soon figure out where you need to be go gain weight. at 6'7" you're going to need alot of mass to look big so good luck.
Haha. Damn dude you really hurt my feelings. I hate calling somebody out for their stats but if you want to go that route then fine. At least I can gain weight, good luck trying to get taller shorty. :)

I am just saying, our weight fluctuates so much. I've lost 2 pounds taking a crap. I wasn't trying to discourage him. If he took it too seriously, my bad. I also doubt he needs somebody to stick up for him.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
yeah, whatever. i dont want to be taller. good luck not being a jackass.
i'm here to help folks. 2lbs to me is awesome and i celebrate it to this day.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
yeah, whatever. i dont want to be taller. good luck not being a jackass.
i'm here to help folks. 2lbs to me is awesome and i celebrate it to this day.
I'm not being a jackass. It is realistic. Whatever motivates you though. Personally, I'd rather just not weight myself for a while and see a 10 lb difference which is obviously progress.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I'm not being a jackass. It is realistic. Whatever motivates you though. Personally, I'd rather just not weight myself for a while and see a 10 lb difference which is obviously progress.
not to take sides, but give clarity

i weigh 200 in the morning and 205 before bed. after a day of drinking a gallon of water and eating 6 meals, things change.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Juicedeez utz Bulking 5
Bulking 6
the_swol_god Bulking 7
Bulking 6
Bulking 12