Arm Workout

HighRiskk

Awards
Someone please give me a mass building workout. My old routine is not enough. I really need something that will blow the arms up. My supps are dialed in right!

allstar504448

allstar504448

Awards
1 Barbell Curls & 3x10-16
2 Closegrip Bench Press 3x10-16
3 Rope Curls & 3x10-16
4 Overhead Tricep Extensions 3x10-16
5 Spider Curls & 3x10-16
6 Skull Crushers 3x10-16

1&2, 3&4, 5&6 should be supersetted with 1 minute rest after each superset
ie 1 set of barbell curls immediately followed by 1 set close grip bench press followed by 1 minute rest. repeat.

jim623

Someone please give me a mass building workout. My old routine is not enough. I really need something that will blow the arms up. My supps are dialed in right!
If you're focusing mainly on just arms, they won't blow up. You need an even workout for the whole body.

DLife4Pain

Awards
good call jim, i agree 100% tryin to spot train a muscle is like tryin to spot train when losin fat....itz not gonna happen....its like sayin "i want a big back but i dont do deadlift" keep things even, if ur killin ur arms make sure ur killin the rest of ur body, me personally i find best results killin traps in chest day and killin bis on back day.....if done right therez no need for an arm day

for bi's on back day i do

Barbell Curls- 3 sets- 10 reps,8reps,6reps
Alternating Dumbbell Curl- 3 sets -10 reps,8,reps,8reps
Arnold Curls-3 sets - 12reps,10reps,8reps
and i finish it off with cable curls but i do the motion as if im flexin on stage keepin my elbows out to the side and bring hands in towards head while flexin just as if i were flexin on stage workz great for shapeing

and for Tri's on chest day i do

"Cable push downs with a str8 bar" 3 sets-10reps,8reps,6reps
"reverse grip bench" with hands slightly inside shoulder width has done wonders for mass on my tris, also 3 sets-12 reps,10reps,8reps
skull crushers or perhaps a variation of cable pushdowns with curl bar 2 aid in hittin outter tricerp and i finsh with one arm overhead dumbbell extensions

doin this routine has put noticeable mass on my arms in a short period of time but i also trian the rest of my body with the same intensity so it evens out