Should I do a bulk or cut diet with The Asteroid Stack?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I plan on doing my first 3 month cycle of the Asteroid Stack and am going to try out "The Freak" workout plan as well for the first time. Along with the Asteroid Stack I will be taking:

Jack3d
Orange Triads
Nutra Planet Bulk BCAA's
Nutra Planet Bulk Fish Oils
Nutra Planet Bulk Beta-Alanine
ON Gold Whey
ON Cassein
ON Creatine (Creapure)

I currently weigh 175lb. and am 5'10. I know that I have an easy 10-15 lbs that I can loose because it's just fat in general. I would like to be around 180-185 at the end of the 3 month cycle. Along with "the freak" workout plan I will be doing cardio, playing basketball, and some MMA training as well. My question is to get the best results from the supplements and the results that I want should I do a cut diet or a bulk diet? I feel that once I start this cycle and workout plan that the fat I can easily loose will fall off quickly and my weight will drop at the begining. Hence, why I am leaning toward a bulk diet to regain the weight that I lost and turn it into muscle mass. Based on my research of the cycle and the workout I believe a bulk diet plan would give me the optimum results as well.

If anyone has any input on this, if your agreeing with me or not please let me know. I've had a couple set backs I already wanted to start this, but it looks like it won't be till end of August, begining of September.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
if you cut (calorie deficit) you will NOT gain 5-10 lbs in 3 months. If you bulk (excess calories) you may gain 5-10 lbs but probably will not lose 15 lbs. of body fat simultaneously. With the Asteroid Stack you WILL gain muscle mass and lose fat mass at the same time, but probably not to those exact goals.
The main thing will be your diet. It will depend on how clean your diet is, and making sure you have about 500 surplus calories above maintenance for the day, AFTER lifting/basketball/cardio/MMA or whatever else you do that day.

I honestly would say, Bulk for 3 months while your on the Asteroid stack. Go all out, lift heavy, eat a ton (3,000-4,000 calories), and sleep for 8-10 hours a night. After your 12 weeks take 2-4 weeks off from prime and start Recreate or a fat burner and a cut diet. Reintroduce Prime for the remaining of your cut, to keep or gain strength plus recomp effects. Going this route you could bulk up to 185 by December, and cut back down to 175 again by Spring break. Even though you will weigh 175 again, you will be much bigger and leaner because you will put on that muscle mass, and shred off the fat over it.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
if you cut (calorie deficit) you will NOT gain 5-10 lbs in 3 months. If you bulk (excess calories) you may gain 5-10 lbs but probably will not lose 15 lbs. of body fat simultaneously. With the Asteroid Stack you WILL gain muscle mass and lose fat mass at the same time, but probably not to those exact goals.
The main thing will be your diet. It will depend on how clean your diet is, and making sure you have about 500 surplus calories above maintenance for the day, AFTER lifting/basketball/cardio/MMA or whatever else you do that day.

I honestly would say, Bulk for 3 months while your on the Asteroid stack. Go all out, lift heavy, eat a ton (3,000-4,000 calories), and sleep for 8-10 hours a night. After your 12 weeks take 2-4 weeks off from prime and start Recreate or a fat burner and a cut diet. Reintroduce Prime for the remaining of your cut, to keep or gain strength plus recomp effects. Going this route you could bulk up to 185 by December, and cut back down to 175 again by Spring break. Even though you will weigh 175 again, you will be much bigger and leaner because you will put on that muscle mass, and shred off the fat over it.
Exactly what I was thinking...I plan on having a good "clean" diet that will allow for best effects. Thanks for your input!