diet trouble expanding waist

ironwarrior44

Awards
I was wondering if someone could help me out with this im not sure if im over eating or its that im carb sensitive i eat four times a day meal 1 is whey protein with a banana and and strawberry's and half a cup of oatmeal meal 2 a cup of cottage cheese with 2 peaches meal 3 is 7oz of flank steak with a cup of brown rice and meal 4 is 7oz of chicken with a sweet potato my stomach is always protruding ive got a good build but my waist is a problem ive had people tell me to eat six times a day but theres no way i can do that any help would be appreciated because im trying to do a lean bulk thanks.

Logo

Awards
Have you actually taken any measurements? Are you noticing any increase in subquetaneous fat or just an increase in your waistline? If it's just your waistline you may be putting on visceral fat (fat under your abdominal wall). If that's the case, taking NAC can help reduce this tendancy. Obviously, make sure calories aren't too high (500+ maintenance should be more than enough).

I would still take measurements to make sure. Always measure your waistline first thing in the morning before breakfast. The will ensure that food you've eaten will have as little impact on the measurements as possible.