Whats your favorite protein shake?

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Mainly going by flavor. I used to drink some by sci fit and they tasted awesome. what are you guys favorite brands and flavors?

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
ive been using optimum nutritions 100% whey protein chocalate flavor forever i think its great, but next month im going to try a whey isolate protein, not sure which one yet

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
if you want flavor, nothing can beat muscle milk.

i was drinking mint chocolate chip for a while as my snack.

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the recomendations guys, I'm gonna pick one of them up today, will let ya know how I feel.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
dymatize elite 12 hour.

i've cut out whey only shakes. Fudge brownie tastes awesome and this has whey/egg/casein so its good for any time.

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established

sh!t for all that fat and calories you might as well just make a ice cream milk shake with a couple scoops of reg whey in it lol now talk about flavor haha

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Lol ok, well I still have some of that cheap walmart body fortress vanilla, but I bought some muscle milk(rocky road), and some muscletech vanilla. Won't be trying them for a few weeks, dieting right now, and want all my calories from actual food, lol. Really though, I like capone's idea, hook my azz up with a giant azz 44 oz. Mcflurry with about 100 grams of vanilla protein mixed in. Or a 55 gallon drum of a milkshake, idc what flavor lol, mix in a boatload of protein and sip all damn day!!!

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
hook my azz up with a giant azz 44 oz. Mcflurry with about 100 grams of vanilla protein mixed in. Or a 55 gallon drum of a milkshake, idc what flavor lol, mix in a boatload of protein and sip all damn day!!!
hahah yeah i used to date this girl who worked @ an ice cream parlor i used to love and go and have her make me a snickers ice cream protien shake.. i tried not to do it more than once a week but it gotta a lil too often so i had to cut it off altogether haha

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established

i was drinking mint chocolate chip for a while as my snack.
Hell Yeah that fackin mint chip one is dangerously good, wish costco sold that flavor, but all they ever have is chocolate. As far as mixes go MHP's Probolic Sr cookies and cream, fudge brownie are bomb, and Isopures Fruit punch is pretty good for a water mixed protien shake, your waxys go good with this(as long as there unflavored)

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Lol ok, well I still have some of that cheap walmart body fortress vanilla, but I bought some muscle milk(rocky road), and some muscletech vanilla. Won't be trying them for a few weeks, dieting right now, and want all my calories from actual food, lol. Really though, I like capone's idea, hook my azz up with a giant azz 44 oz. Mcflurry with about 100 grams of vanilla protein mixed in. Or a 55 gallon drum of a milkshake, idc what flavor lol, mix in a boatload of protein and sip all damn day!!!
Vanilla protien, half&half, vanilla ice cream, frosted flakes, oats, raw almond butter, thrown in the blenda

pinchharmonic

pinchharmonic

Awards
  • Established
sh!t for all that fat and calories you might as well just make a ice cream milk shake with a couple scoops of reg whey in it lol now talk about flavor haha
lol seriously... you gotta be "skeptical" when something tastes too good to be healthy

pinchharmonic

pinchharmonic

Awards
  • Established
for all purpose whey = dymatize chocolate mint, and chocolate mocha, both are absolutely incredible

for a isolate = cinnamon bun and cupcake batter all the whey

for a casein = cookies / cream and chocolate optimum

i've tried probably 30 different brands of protein, yes, some from samples, and these are far above the rest.

NOwa

NOwa

Awards
American Whey- Double Dutch Supreme. this stuff is the Sh IT. it goes great with either milk or water and has 20g of quality isolate protein per 1 oz. also if u get the natural flavor, u can add it to pretty much anything mixed to increase your protein intake

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
nope nope nope, syntha-6 wins hands down in my book. the strawberry and chocolate flavors are my favorite!! but dymatize has a mocha flabor that's pretty good too

elshano

elshano

Awards
unflavoured whey isolate, whole milk, an overripe banana and a blender
ftmfw.

i've found that the concentrate imparts a bit of taste to the shake whereas the isolate just seems to make it nice and thick without any negative taste effects

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Vanilla protien, half&half, vanilla ice cream, frosted flakes, oats, raw almond butter, thrown in the blenda
Mine is very similar. Only I use yogurt instead of ice cream and Cracklin Oat Bran instead of frosted flakes.

GetSwoll

GetSwoll

Banned
Awards
Favorite tasting? Vanilla muscle milk. Second would be Optimum Nutrition cookies n cream with 2% milk.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Milk - Chocolate is my favorite, but I have not found a muscle milk flavor that I have not liked. I still have not found another protein shake that comes close to the taste of muslcemilk, soooooo good.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
damn, i guess nobody likes the NECTAR eh?! i'm all over all flavors of that shiate!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Double Dutch American Whey cheap and awesome tasting. Other than that Syntha-6 or Muscle Milk in almost any flavor.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
american whey is the best protein...it doesn't matter what flavor but the price and availability is alittle rough

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cinnamon bun by muscle milk is awesome, vanilla and strawberry syntha-6 are fantastic, and all myofusion flavors are great

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
american whey is the best protein...it doesn't matter what flavor but the price and availability is alittle rough
Price? that **** is cheap! availability: yea as of lately b/c of a blunder at their factory.

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
I make my ownm, here are the ingredients:
16 oz skim milk
2 tablespoons peanut butter
6 teaspoons nesquick chocolate mix
1/2 cup oat mill (I run it through my blender so that it is powder consistency)
3 large eggs (whites only)
1 scoop bcaa powder (generic brand from vitamin shop)
1 teaspoon glutamine (generic brand from vitamin shop)
depending on if I am creatine cycling or not 2 teaspoons of creatine monohydrate

This comes in to about
aprox 900 calories
aprox 50 protein
aprox 80 carbs
ohh yeah it costs about 15$ per month as opposed to protein powders coming in at 30+ per month

-James

loganccga

Awards
why buy something when you can eat it in your diet! blend something up at home or eat 4 chicken breast and whole grain pasta! Its way better for your insides and wont just make you bulky on the outside!

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I make all my own shakes. My two fave currently (STRICT cutting)
"Cinnabun"
2 scoops vanilla isolate
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 oz.sugar free French vanilla tarani syrup
10 sprays 0 cal butter spray

"Mocha latte"
2 scoops chocolate isolate
1 oz French vanilla tarani syrup
1 tsp instant coffee

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
gaspari myofusion double rich chocolate tickles my taste buds. Mint chocolate muscle milk is retardedly good as well.

EMT803

EMT803

Awards
2 scoops body fortress protein ( shut up, I'm broke), 1/2 cup oatmeal, peanut butter, banana, milk. FART CITY. I love it.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I make my ownm, here are the ingredients:
16 oz skim milk
6 teaspoons nesquick chocolate mix
3 large eggs (whites only)
1 scoop bcaa powder (generic brand from vitamin shop)
1 teaspoon glutamine (generic brand from vitamin shop)
depending on if I am creatine cycling or not 2 teaspoons of creatine monohydrate

This comes in to about
aprox 900 calories
aprox 50 protein
aprox 80 carbs
ohh yeah it costs about 15$ per month as opposed to protein powders coming in at 30+ per month

-James
OOh I'm about to try this when my Amer. Whey gets in. rep for u my friend.:cheers:
I make all my own shakes. My two fave currently (STRICT cutting)
"Cinnabun"
2 scoops vanilla isolate
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 oz.sugar free French vanilla tarani syrup
10 sprays 0 cal butter spray

"Mocha latte"
2 scoops chocolate isolate
1 oz French vanilla tarani syrup
1 tsp instant coffee
tarani syrup? first one sounds good nonetheless

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
tarani syrup? first one sounds good nonetheless
Ya, most grocery stores have it in the coffe section. If you gave a Cost Plus Workd Market their selection is huge. It's what starbucks uses to flavor all if their drinks.

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man,
Yeah it comes in really handy when you are broke biatch like me

I love the feeling I get from it too, really alpha dog drinking 3 unborn babies every day ;)

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I made this just a few min. ago:
16 oz 2% milk (didn't have any skim:/)
1.5 scoops American Whey Double Dutch Chocolate
4 large eggs (whites only)
1 large banana

GRRRREAT.

I'll figure up the macros later