How often to change routine?
- 07-30-2009, 10:55 PM
- 07-31-2009, 04:24 AM
as long as you're progressively overloading your muscles (through periodically increasing weights or increasing sets / reps ) and hitting your muscles from all angles, it shouldn't matter.
07-31-2009, 06:01 AM
07-31-2009, 08:23 AM
07-31-2009, 11:37 AM
08-01-2009, 09:49 PM
I just keep on going until I start to see little or no progress...I think the "official time-frame" to switch up your routine simply depends on the individual, there is no magic number as far as I can tell.
08-01-2009, 10:25 PM
08-02-2009, 06:31 PM
08-05-2009, 01:54 PM
i like to start a routine then for the next month try to up the weights or reps for each workout. then at the beginig of the next month switch up the exercises all together and start the cycle again. its good because it forces u to push yourself but you dont get sick of certain exercises because u are cycling them in and out every month.
09-21-2009, 06:59 PM
when you guys talk about changing up your routine. do you mean like a total overhaul. for instance choose A,B or C.
A- take your workout 5X a week (one day arms, back, next chest, and finally shoulders, and legs) and change it to a 4x a week workout of back and biceps, chest and triceps, legs and shoulders.
B- take 5X a week and alter the days on which u work out. for example mon-arms, tues-chest, weds-legs, thurs-back, and -fri-shoulders. THEN switch this to mon-chest, tues-legs, weds-shoulders, thurs-arms, fri-back.
C- a combo of A and B
Similar Forum Threads
- By majinbijiita in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 05-15-2009, 07:11 AM
- By underdog13 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 17Last Post: 04-27-2009, 02:25 AM
- By jsheely in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-15-2009, 10:08 PM
- By mac_dad6 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2004, 08:13 PM
- By mac_dad6 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-17-2004, 07:32 PM