i want to get really big but be cut at same time any reccomendations?

murkinmanz247

Awards
im 23 and im taking sus250 and test ehphaniate 500ml a week plus protien and 4 meals a day prob 2 shake been on my 3rd week on i weigh 182lbs and work out few times a week normally 4days any advice for loosing fat round the waist and building shoulders up as i dont wanna be injecting for long really i already got bcaa tabs and vitamins omega ect milk thistle i wanna get big but a nice body will post pics soon.any advice is more than welcome! ::lol5:

murkinmanz247

Awards
well im eating 3 meals of chicken per day and 2-3 shakes 1 in morn and after gym and bed still to be fair im finding growth process slow considering im injecting really want results! lol plus dont eat fish lol

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Get really big... THEN .. get really cut. Hopefully if you got big enough you will end up both big AND cut. Amazing isn't it.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Alot of more words.. Why mess around w/Tren when there is Test with much less sides and more results? And more words.. at 5'7 180 and wanting to lose fat he most likely is not anywhere near his genetic potential which juicing now will end up hurting him in the long run. Everyone wants a quick-fix and to take the easy way out these days.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
More words to add to the party... I'm also not guessing someone who actually takes BCAA TABS knows what Cabergoline is and the way to go about getting and using it.

medicone

medicone

Awards
First, plasma levels dont reach peak until week 3-4 with test e. So dont expect any supernatural changes just yet. Also, your not eating enough calories to gain with test e. i am not very familiar with Sus, but hear enough people talk about it and nothing but good things to say. Second, testosterone has a natural fat burning capability, so you will lose fat while gaining on gear. The exception to this rule is natural bodybuilding. You are either gaining, cutting or trying to maintain. Sorry to say that science has shown time and again that to gain a lot of lean mass, while trying to cut up is just not physiologically possible. The metabolism just doesnt work that way. Study the Krebs cycle of metabolism and it will help you understand a little more on how the body burns energy and fat. as far as getting big. eat, eat and then go eat some more. lift heavy, one body part a week, 5 days week is best while on cycle. stick to your compound movements and maintain a log. I know it sucks and its a pain, but you will see better whether the cycle is working for you or you need to add anything. On average, and i am really generalizing here, you should go up 20lbs a week in almost every exercise, if not more. My bench went from 235 on incline to 315 for 6 in 1 1/2 months. results will vary...hahaha. but seriously, with the added test your recovery time is down and your strength is going to go up. You just need to capitalize on the gear and work your ass off. the other thing i want to stress is sleep. minumum 6 hours, and i mean minimum. also add in some glutamine to your bedtime shake. 15-20gms should do it. and since test helps nitrogen retention, go buy some AKG poweder and supplement that in the morning when you wake up3-5 gms and then later on in the day 3-5 gms. keep the nitrogen high while in cycle and you will see results like you would not believe. hope this helped.

Last edited:
medicone

medicone

Awards
I also forgot the most important question of all. what are you doing for PCT, post cycle therapy. If you dont have it, well you better tell us now so we can direct you on what to do, otherwise all your efforts are for ****.

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
First, plasma levels dont reach peak until week 3-4 with test e. So dont expect any supernatural changes just yet. Also, your not eating enough calories to gain with test e. i am not very familiar with Sus, but hear enough people talk about it and nothing but good things to say. Second, testosterone has a natural fat burning capability, so you will lose fat while gaining on gear. The exception to this rule is natural bodybuilding. You are either gaining, cutting or trying to maintain. Sorry to say that science has shown time and again that to gain a lot of lean mass, while trying to cut up is just not physiologically possible. The metabolism just doesnt work that way. Study the Krebs cycle of metabolism and it will help you understand a little more on how the body burns energy and fat. as far as getting big. eat, eat and then go eat some more. lift heavy, one body part a week, 5 days week is best while on cycle. stick to your compound movements and maintain a log. I know it sucks and its a pain, but you will see better whether the cycle is working for you or you need to add anything. On average, and i am really generalizing here, you should go up 20lbs a week in almost every exercise, if not more. My bench went from 235 on incline to 315 for 6 in 1 1/2 months. results will vary...hahaha. but seriously, with the added test your recovery time is down and your strength is going to go up. You just need to capitalize on the gear and work your ass off. the other thing i want to stress is sleep. minumum 6 hours, and i mean minimum. also add in some glutamine to your bedtime shake. 15-20gms should do it. and since test helps nitrogen retention, go buy some AKG poweder and supplement that in the morning when you wake up3-5 gms and then later on in the day 3-5 gms. keep the nitrogen high while in cycle and you will see results like you would not believe. hope this helped.

good post. rite on the money

chris808costa

chris808costa

Awards
Get really big... THEN .. get really cut. Hopefully if you got big enough you will end up both big AND cut. Amazing isn't it.
yup yup get about 20 lbs above the weight you want to be than cut down after so you'll be nutz!

Richard Gears

Richard Gears

Banned
Awards
Alot of more words.. Why mess around w/Tren when there is Test with much less sides and more results? .
:laugh2:

Test gives more results than Tren? In which parallel universe would this occur?,

Tren, for one, is 4 times as anabolic as test.

Nuff said.

Yes, you wouldnt want to run Tren without Test...But to say Test is "Better" for straight up lean mass, is a joke. I ate all day long, even fast food, and still lost fat while simultaneously growing muscularly. Try that on a test only cycle lol. You'd be rocking a 40 inch waist in no time.

The great thing about tren is it partitions a large portions of your cals into muscle development.

Sides can be controlled with a moderate dose.

Put it like this noob, if God was on Gear he'd run Tren.

Do you even workout?

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Sure do, am natural and most likely am bigger and stronger than you. Where are your pics Captain Juice-a-thon? Do you honestly think my calling people you dont know "Noobs" you seem bigger? You have a picture and a obvious obsession of a guy that is not you .. Gay much? Now go ahead and be the keyboard warrior you are and respond with an assortment of noobie and comments and cutdowns while I see no proof of anything.

Have a good one.

Umberto

Umberto

Awards
cant do both
do one or the other.
The human body just doesnt work like that
The conditions to do one succesfully, usually rules out the other
This game of ours is a marathon, not a sprint
Choose one the focus 100%, when goals are reached switch to doing the other 100%

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Sure do, am natural and most likely am bigger and stronger than you. Where are your pics Captain Juice-a-thon? Do you honestly think my calling people you dont know "Noobs" you seem bigger? You have a picture and a obvious obsession of a guy that is not you .. Gay much? Now go ahead and be the keyboard warrior you are and respond with an assortment of noobie and comments and cutdowns while I see no proof of anything.

Have a good one.
punked.

edit : a 59 y/o guy calling someone a noob is funny.

i couldnt imagine my dad calling someone a noob in real life.

lol

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have the money, take anavar @ 80mg/day. You'll lose that fat around the waiste, get stronger, and because of the 500mg/test --> you'll also get larger. Can't say it all will be solid gains tho, some water weight is to be expected.

This is probably the best way to lose the fat around the belly while not dealing with or worry about the possibility of sides like no sex drive, night sweats, cold shakes, etc. Otherwise you can take Tren-e with the test, around 300mg/week and you'll be fine. Drop the Tren two weeks before the test to let it clear otherwise you might end up crashing after everything clears.

dragevo

Banned
Awards
EAT big now, cut in march. Yourn not gonna grow huge unless you eat xtra cals

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
strong ancient bump... these guys arent even here anymore.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Ha, i clicked on new posts, saw this thread, then saw the first post's to be from like 09' lol. And yea, whatsup wit that? I hope i'm still here in 2 years.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Dude is only 180lbs.. You can totally reach 200lbs natty! But since you chose to go to the anabolic route I'd say bulk up and than next cycle take Test to keep your body anabolic while on a low cal/carb diet. The test will help you keep the muscle you gained while cutting up and you can also throw in winny if you want. That's what the ol' school bodybuilders did

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just take test and dbol. problem solved. oh, better option...dont juice and actually eat. stop trying to find the easy way out and do how your supposed to do it the natural, right way. eat your butt off. you dont get big in the gym, u get big in the kitchen. shakes are crap. i only have one a day and thats after my last meal of the day to get in extra cals. solid food is best.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I havent read anything past the title and I have your answer.

Trenbolone.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
ummm you guys are advising someone who isnt here anymore.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Tren is for people with advance cycle experience. Tren is NOT the answer for this guy
I should have stated my sarcasm here. Most of us to be really big and really cut, but we all knwo how it works: get real big then lean out. Tren is NOT for this guy.

Why am I posting in a dead thread? lol