Red meat

Davidlee

Does it really matter how many days a week i eat a lean hamburger?!

Davidlee

I guess the way i said it kinda came out wrong.. Someone told me I should eat red meat once a week.. But that i could eat chicken as often as I wanted..

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
if you are going with lean red meat,- filets, 97%lean ground beef, strip steaks, etc, i would eat one serving everyday if i could afford it. it has a higher fat content, than chicken, but when bulking who cares really? ideally, i think you should shoot for 2-3 servings/week.. preferably in the form of steaks.. nothing like a good steak off the grill

spadesofaces

Awards
ignore it. red meat build muscles. It has tons of good saturated fats.

Red meat and eggs get a lot of crap from mainstream health "professionals" due to their high saturated fat content, but theyre really pretty good for you. Especially if you ever wanna get big muscles. The problem with red meat is when it comes from a fast food burger or some other crappy source.

I'd rather eat a steak over a lean hamburger, but provided the fat content isnt too high you should be fine. 93/7 lean ground beef is excellent, but you can easily take fattier ground beef and make it lean(er):

I cant post full links yet so delete the space after http

http: //healthy.hillbillyhousewife.com/groundbeef.htm

go be a man and eat some beef!

Coachese

Coachese

Awards
ignore it. red meat build muscles. It has tons of good saturated fats.

Red meat and eggs get a lot of crap from mainstream health "professionals" due to their high saturated fat content, but theyre really pretty good for you. Especially if you ever wanna get big muscles. The problem with red meat is when it comes from a fast food burger or some other crappy source.
If I could rep you I would!

demetre

Awards
i personally eat 12 ounces of ground beef a day. but i don't care about if it is healthy or not. but i feel fine and blood pressure is normal. this is the way i look at it. breathing in america is unhealthy so what does it matter.