hey i need help and i need it now

MTG

Banned
Awards
Hai guise i am 17 5'4 112lbs ecto but i have no bones showing i have a bit bodyfat on my belly and face. I want to gain a lot of pounds in the arm area and leg area but im worried if i go on a bulking diet i gain more bf and get even a fatter belly. Plz help, also i am doing mark rippetoes starting strength and its working out great i am on week 3 of the program but i only gained 1lb cuz i guess my diet sucked and i wasted money on BSN true-mass because it caused to much bloating for me which caused me to not eat so much. I am wondering if cyto gainer would cause much less bloating? i can easly down optimum whey protein between meals but thats not a lot of calories :(. Also my friend told me to do a ph cycle because he gained mass from it and lost bf%.

Thanks

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hai guise i am 17 5'4 112lbs ecto but i have no bones showing i have a bit bodyfat on my belly and face. I want to gain a lot of pounds in the arm area and leg area but im worried if i go on a bulking diet i gain more bf and get even a fatter belly. Plz help, also i am doing mark rippetoes starting strength and its working out great i am on week 3 of the program but i only gained 1lb cuz i guess my diet sucked and i wasted money on BSN true-mass because it caused to much bloating for me which caused me to not eat so much. I am wondering if cyto gainer would cause much less bloating? i can easly down optimum whey protein between meals but thats not a lot of calories :(. Also my friend told me to do a ph cycle because he gained mass from it and lost bf%.

Thanks
I have to be honest with you I use the BSN True Mass an love it for the fact its only 3 scoops/mixs super easy/ & it never makes me bloat. Ive tryed the cyto gainer but did'nt see the weight coming as fast as i do with the Mass. Are you mixing it with water or milk? Oh stay away from the PH's for now ..when you get your diet/training /sleep in order your weight will take off man i promise ive been there done that.

MTG

Banned
Awards
I have to be honest with you I use the BSN True Mass an love it for the fact its only 3 scoops/mixs super easy/ & it never makes me bloat. Ive tryed the cyto gainer but did'nt see the weight coming as fast as i do with the Mass. Are you mixing it with water or milk? Oh stay away from the PH's for now ..when you get your diet/training /sleep in order your weight will take off man i promise ive been there done that.
i switch it up water/milk, im not blaming anything on true-mass, i got used to it i am pretty sure if i rebuy it and keep up a high calorie diet i should be able to gain weight. I just hate that it only has 18 servings for 50$. What do u think if i go with a shock/storm or superpump/sizeon stack. Also i already have universal storm its been working great, just the N.O in the storm is not so strong. I am planning on buying my sups today that will last me a month. What do u think of Shock/Storm/Optimum 100% Whey/Opti-men/Optimum Fish oil softgels and a lot of food since the whey doesn't cause bloating for me.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
First of all, what does your diet look like? Supplements won't do **** unless your already eating right. Focus on whole foods and taking in enough calories then start throwing in some supps.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Oh yeah, also if your worried about belly fat (or fat in general), you should start cutting before bulking. The only way your gonna gain muscle and lose fat at the same time is with steroids or genetics. If you have neither, just cut.

MTG

Banned
Awards
i start off my day with a bowl of oatmeal with milk and a tspn of whey powder + glass of water ,yogurt, and 2 toasts with pb or sometimes scrambled eggs. Than an hour later i take weight gainer or protein shake. The weight gainer causes bloating until 1pm which is a big problem for me. Than the rest of the day i eat whatever i have that is good and only drink water. I was thinking about adding chicken breast+brown rice+ veggies every time for dinner. Anyways how does cutting work? Thanks.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
You might be bloating because your eating only an hour after your breakfast. Wait and eat every three hours, whether bulking or cutting. Chicken breast, brown rice and veggies is a staple, best possible meal if you ask me.

To cut, eat about 400 calories below maintenance. All clean, no candy, chips, fast food, cake, cookies, fried food etc. Do tons of cardio, about an hour a day in the morning before first meal. Treadmill, elliptical, or stationary bike. The key is to keep your heart rate up for at least 30-40 minutes.

To find a rough idea of your daily calorie expenditure, multiple your body weight by 15. Then cut 400 calories to cut. Add 400 to bulk. Or eat maintenance to recomp.

Davidlee

Key is to eat tons bro, eat healthy ,but eat alot. 6-7 meals a day is what I take in. Try to stick with Chicken,tuna,fish,steak,brown rice, veggies,eggs,oatmeal,skim milk.. Make sure your workout plan is in check also. And as the previous replies say. You will want to rid yourself of that belly fat before a bulking cycle. Try to run 20 -30 minutes at least a day,(check into HIIT), and do ab workouts maybe 1 - 3 days a week... Pm me for any other help or something.

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
Here you go dood. I posted this on another thread, but i recommend that you cut about a quarter of the meats and carbs from it, even up to half of the carbs. Stay away from the PH, you are too young! You don't want to put your body through that just yet. You can adjust this diet any way you want to fit your needs, i know that you are fairly light right now, and you may have to work your way up to this specific diet once you put on some mass. But best of luck!

Meal 1: 3 egg whites and 1 whole egg, 2 pc WW Bread, 16oz FF Milk w/ 1 scoop protein, 1 tbsp Coconut oil

Meal 2: 6 oz chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice, 1 cup green veggies, 1 cup FF yogurt

Meal 3:8-10 oz lean meat, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1 cup green veggies, 12 oz FF milk

Meal 4: (Pre-Workout) 2 tbsp Red Fat Peanut Butter, 1 scoop protein in water, 2 pc WW Bread
Meal 5: (Post-Workout) 2 scoops of Protein in 10 oz FF Milk, 1 cup Brown Rice, 1 cup green veggies

Meal 6: 12 oz lean meat, 1 cup FF cottage cheese, 1 cup green veggies, 2 pc WW bread, 12 oz FF Milk

Meal 7: 1.5 scoops Casein in 8 oz FF Milk, 1 tbsp Coconut Oil, 1/2 cup rice or a piece of WW bread

I was taking Dicreatine Malate, BCAA's (intra-workout), Fish and Flax oil, also an NO product. You may also want to take some Peppermint Extract for the bloating, and i think i have heard that it helps your body to be able to process all of the extra protein.

Just lift hard, eat hard, and DEDICATE YOURSELF!!! This diet is hard enough to follow and you don't want to add the stress of Roids or PH, cycle support, and PCT right now. Just wait a few more years and see if you still want to go through that.

And you DEFINITELY NEED TO BRING SERIOUS VIOLENCE UPON YOUR LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MTG

Banned
Awards
Here you go dood. I posted this on another thread, but i recommend that you cut about a quarter of the meats and carbs from it, even up to half of the carbs. Stay away from the PH, you are too young! You don't want to put your body through that just yet. You can adjust this diet any way you want to fit your needs, i know that you are fairly light right now, and you may have to work your way up to this specific diet once you put on some mass. But best of luck!

Meal 1: 3 egg whites and 1 whole egg, 2 pc WW Bread, 16oz FF Milk w/ 1 scoop protein, 1 tbsp Coconut oil

Meal 2: 6 oz chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice, 1 cup green veggies, 1 cup FF yogurt

Meal 3:8-10 oz lean meat, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1 cup green veggies, 12 oz FF milk

Meal 4: (Pre-Workout) 2 tbsp Red Fat Peanut Butter, 1 scoop protein in water, 2 pc WW Bread
Meal 5: (Post-Workout) 2 scoops of Protein in 10 oz FF Milk, 1 cup Brown Rice, 1 cup green veggies

Meal 6: 12 oz lean meat, 1 cup FF cottage cheese, 1 cup green veggies, 2 pc WW bread, 12 oz FF Milk

Meal 7: 1.5 scoops Casein in 8 oz FF Milk, 1 tbsp Coconut Oil, 1/2 cup rice or a piece of WW bread

I was taking Dicreatine Malate, BCAA's (intra-workout), Fish and Flax oil, also an NO product. You may also want to take some Peppermint Extract for the bloating, and i think i have heard that it helps your body to be able to process all of the extra protein.

Just lift hard, eat hard, and DEDICATE YOURSELF!!! This diet is hard enough to follow and you don't want to add the stress of Roids or PH, cycle support, and PCT right now. Just wait a few more years and see if you still want to go through that.

wow thanks for that i will start following that diet plan. Thanks again.

thapr3dat0r

Awards

Great diet. You will gain on this. Hey Nomad, any idea how many calories this adds up to?

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
man i wish i knew, i know its around 230g+ Protein, Around 4-500G Carbs, Not a whole lot of fat. But i never really counted calories when i was on it, just protein and carbs

MTG

Banned
Awards
yeah i love that diet dude, been following it and its going great. Anyways since i should lose belly fat first i will run 20-30min a day and workout 5 days a week and once i see visible abs and no fat belly i will start bulking and doing no cardio with full body workouts 3 times a week only. Sounds good?

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
i'm really glad that you are diggin it! the cardio sounds great, it's always a good idea to keep your cardiovascular system strong when you are trying to bulk up. i'm not 100% sure if the full body work outs will be good for your goal right now. if i were you i would just lift as heavy as you can go safely, keep the reps low to accommodate for the heavier weights and focus on compound exercises. you definitely have to devote an entire workout to legs, include squats and about three or four other leg exercises. if you really want to bulk up then you have to do some squats and leg days are a must!

when i was bulking my week went like this:
1: chest and tri's
2: back and bi's
3: cardio and heavy ab lifts
4: rest or swimming
5: LEGS!!!
6: mild cardio/regular abs
7: rest or swimming and abs

when bulking you have to factor in adequate rest time for your muscles to grow, or else you will just over train and not see any real results. hope this helps out! if you need help making a workout plan for lifting and cardio, just PM me. i hope you experience some serious DOMSestic violence!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try to stick with Chicken,tuna,fish,steak,brown rice, veggies,eggs,oatmeal,skim milk..
only thing you left out was raw unsalted nuts / nut butter. gotta get some healthy fats in too!

Coachese

Coachese

Awards

Thanks
Do yourself a favor. Buy Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe and follow it to the letter for a year. Eat like it's your job and work hard.

And stop posting in forums about steroids - you're 17 FFS.

MTG

Banned
Awards
Do yourself a favor. Buy Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe and follow it to the letter for a year. Eat like it's your job and work hard.

And stop posting in forums about steroids - you're 17 FFS.
All the steroid posts...i was basically trolling. I have been doing rippetoes for 3 months now. I would rather prefer working out 5 days a week since i have all this time but i work out in my garage with not a lot of equipment.