Good Stack For Teens?

chris808costa

chris808costa

Awards
I know what you are all thinking. Tens are not supposed to be taking muscle gaining products. But I would like to know what people would suggest;)

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Really. A good diet and training plan will allow you to grow. The only supps you need are protein powder (if you can't get enough protein from 'real' food) and maybe creatine. There isn't much point in using a test booster as your test will be high anyway and PHs are out of the question.

If you're not using Creatine then give it a try but make sure you get your diet/training sorted otherwise you won't gain no matter what supp you use.

MTG

Banned
Awards
I did an h-drol cycle when i was young. It worked out great.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did an h-drol cycle when i was young. It worked out great.
Fail.

As a teen, all you need is some protein for after a workout and regular visits to a buffet.

MTG

Banned
Awards
Fail.

As a teen, all you need is some protein for after a workout and regular visits to a buffet.
Hard to eat a lot when u have ****ty genetics. I was always short and always skinny after strict diet and 1 year of training i gained 10lbs than decided to do the cycle and gained 20lbs in 5 weeks with pct. I was 17 years old.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hard to eat a lot when u have ****ty genetics. I was always short and always skinny after strict diet and 1 year of training i gained 10lbs than decided to do the cycle and gained 20lbs in 5 weeks with pct. I was 17 years old.
You don't need a strict diet to gain mass. You need a plethora of calories and, at 17, you're not even close to anywhere near your genetic potential. I was 145 when I graduated HS; 3 years of solid training and diet and I was up to 210.

Suggesting steroids to a teenager is all kinds of wrong. Just because you were too impatient and decided to cycle does not make it a good idea.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Hard to eat a lot when u have ****ty genetics. I was always short and always skinny after strict diet and 1 year of training i gained 10lbs
That's what weight gainers are for.

MTG

Banned
Awards
That's what weight gainers are for.
This is my experience with them, too much bloating and i can't eat crap for the next 3 hours. Unless there is a really good weight gainer that doesn't cause that because i tried BSN True-Mass and Serious Mas which both caused serious bloating and i gave away serious mass because i couldn't drink it i felt so much nausea from it and BSN True-mass gives me to much bloating. I been looking at this Cyto gainer but i have strong doubts. I don't think i should spend my money on it unless someone gives me a good review that has taken true-mass before.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
stick with the basics... protein, creatine, multi and lots of food, bump your calories first before you go out spending your money on other supps!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Hard to eat a lot when u have ****ty genetics.
5'9" and 105 at 15 years old. 117 at 17 years old, 126 at 29 years old. trust me, genetics can be overcome. i know 20 calories per pound is a bulking diet, but hardgainers can push 30 calories per pound without gaining much if any fat. its all about a massive caloric surplus.

OP, stick with creatine, a multi, protein (pre and post workout), carbs (pre and post workout). if you have money left over after this, buy steak/eggs/chicken. there is no magic pill that will replace the following truth : if you are not in a caloric surplus, you don't have the calories to grow.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/99607-gaining-mass-nutshell.html

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I call this the under 21yo stack. Mild on the HPTA and gives decent gains.

24 weeks cycle
10 i.u.'s HGH/ED
1 gram of test a week
600 mgs tren enan a week
800 mgs of deca a week

Jump start it with 100mgs of Dbol a day for 4 weeks.

Should give you some nice gains.

SIKE!!!!!!!!!!! If you already know what everyone is going to say why even ask?

MTG

Banned
Awards
I call this the under 21yo stack. Mild on the HPTA and gives decent gains.

24 weeks cycle
10 i.u.'s HGH/ED
1 gram of test a week
600 mgs tren enan a week
800 mgs of deca a week

Jump start it with 100mgs of Dbol a day for 4 weeks.
This is correct. Start loading up on the dbol, eat them with ur cereal. Have fun.

chris808costa

chris808costa

Awards
How's this for my stack?
SNS Beta Alanine
SciVation Xtend
Higher Power Micronized Creatine
I don't think a teen would need any more test than what he is already producing:cool:

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
This is correct. Start loading up on the dbol, eat them with ur cereal. Have fun.
I forgot to incorporate Slin and T3. Let's ruin his whole endocrine system.