Weight Gain Under Bad Conditions
- 06-19-2009, 09:33 AM
- 06-19-2009, 10:11 AM
06-19-2009, 10:46 AM
the 6-7 meals a day thing is mostly myth anyhow. get 3 solid meals a day of high enough calories with whole animal proteins as the protein source and thats fine.
06-19-2009, 12:10 PM
as far as eatin protien bars and **** it depends where im assigned for the day. im a cop on base so if im on patrol its no big deal but if im on the flight line im ****ed. I was thinkin some nuts like almonds and **** cuz its easy to eat.... thats just not good enough i need mad calories to gain it sucks..
06-19-2009, 12:23 PM
then eat bigger at the meals you do eat, and do it consistently. 3 tbsp of pb added per meal is a lot of cals per day. or 2 tbsp of coconut oil prebed
Similar Forum Threads
- By purebred in forum BulkingReplies: 10Last Post: 02-07-2012, 12:50 PM
- By punxweb in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 8Last Post: 01-07-2010, 02:05 PM
- By nellocon in forum BulkingReplies: 9Last Post: 05-03-2008, 03:49 PM
- By smillie966 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2008, 09:30 PM
- By Stretch23 in forum BulkingReplies: 12Last Post: 05-30-2006, 02:38 PM