Weight Gain Under Bad Conditions
- 06-19-2009, 09:33 AM
- 06-19-2009, 10:11 AM
06-19-2009, 10:46 AM
the 6-7 meals a day thing is mostly myth anyhow. get 3 solid meals a day of high enough calories with whole animal proteins as the protein source and thats fine.
06-19-2009, 12:10 PM
as far as eatin protien bars and **** it depends where im assigned for the day. im a cop on base so if im on patrol its no big deal but if im on the flight line im ****ed. I was thinkin some nuts like almonds and **** cuz its easy to eat.... thats just not good enough i need mad calories to gain it sucks..
06-19-2009, 12:23 PM
then eat bigger at the meals you do eat, and do it consistently. 3 tbsp of pb added per meal is a lot of cals per day. or 2 tbsp of coconut oil prebed
Similar Forum Threads
- By custom in forum SupplementsReplies: 34Last Post: 06-03-2014, 05:33 PM
- By TheLabRat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2004, 12:37 PM
- By Squiboy in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2004, 01:45 AM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2003, 09:11 PM
- By SHOT in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 05-07-2003, 04:28 PM