Pre bed eats

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
What is some of the good stuff you can take pre bed to raise hgh/test levels and gen heatlh

right now i take

Fiber- to wake up and get a good crap
melation- sleep/hgh

valvue

Awards
eggs - slow digesting protein, probably best taken at night, also has low carbs which is good to have at night, and cholestorol is good for test
multivitamin - zinc or something supposed to help you sleep

i also take melatonin

majinbijiita

majinbijiita

Awards
I take ZMA+b6 30 minutes before sleep. After 30 I drink a caseine+water shake, eat a tablespoon of natural peanut butter, and take my multivitamin.

I stopped using melatonin because I read it's estrogenic (I think) and I don't want to be messing with my hormones. It stops working after using it a week in a row anyways.

klownh8er

Awards
careful w/ the melatonin, if you use it consistently or basically every night your natural production will decrease and you'll become more dependent on it.

just my .02

time lord

time lord

Awards
the melatonin every night is a BAD idea. just like klown said...

the best way to increase hgh and test at night is to work harder during the day. duh.

caliphotog

Awards
the melatonin every night is a BAD idea. just like klown said...

the best way to increase hgh and test at night is to work harder during the day. duh.
Who is Fedor giving an arm bar to in your avatar? FUNNY

time lord

time lord

Awards
I take ZMA+b6 30 minutes before sleep. After 30 I drink a caseine+water shake, eat a tablespoon of natural peanut butter, and take my multivitamin.

I stopped using melatonin because I read it's estrogenic (I think) and I don't want to be messing with my hormones. It stops working after using it a week in a row anyways.
just so you know majin... zma + casein is a big no no. if you're going to take zma you need to ditch the casein and the multi-v before you go to bed. the calcium will force the zinc and magnesium to be used in using the calcium.

... fyi the whole take the zma one hr before the casein shake and it won't interfere is BS. the whole point of zma is to have that freely available alllllll night so it can act to boost your natural spikes of hgh and test during the night... the casein or whatever before bed WILL interact before the first spike around 45min after sleep and obviously before the othersthroughout the night.... you have to choose... and at your weight i would DEFINATELY choose the shake. youre young and have plenty of hormones. you need the cals more...

itzgambino

Awards
yea i agree that you do not want to get dependent on melatonin and abuse it. Get yourself some ZMA, and I like whey mixed with a fat like almond butter so it does not interfere with the breakdown and utilization of ZMA, but so you still end up getting protein that digests slower than just whey by itself.

time lord

time lord

Awards
just eat whole food instead of the casein shake and you're good to go. digests slower anyway. salmon is perfect. spendy but perfect.

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
eggs - slow digesting protein, probably best taken at night, also has low carbs which is good to have at night, and cholestorol is good for test
multivitamin - zinc or something supposed to help you sleep

i also take melatonin
i always heard they were fast, thats y its a great bfast food

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
careful w/ the melatonin, if you use it consistently or basically every night your natural production will decrease and you'll become more dependent on it.

just my .02
i agree. i only use it when im too wired to sleep at night, maybe 3x a week

JassUSMC

JassUSMC

Awards
No one takes Cottage Cheese before bed? Its slow burning...I just started taking it again, as im getting my bulk diet in check. A cup or so, plus some raisins and pb is always yummy. Along with a glass of green tea. MmMmm.

vector18

vector18

Awards
I hate the taste of cottage cheese, so I've been putting 1/2 cup of cottage
cheese and strawberries in a blender with some water and ice and drinking
that. I read some of you eat PB before bed. I thought to stay away from
any kind of fat before you put your body to rest?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fatty acids inhibit GH release strongly, so stay away from fats pre-bed.

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
No one takes Cottage Cheese before bed? Its slow burning...I just started taking it again, as im getting my bulk diet in check. A cup or so, plus some raisins and pb is always yummy. Along with a glass of green tea. MmMmm.
i think milk is better for me