i need help...

Sonic2

Awards
im 18 years old 6"1' and only weigh 152lbs. i currently am just starting the BSN stack of No explode, cellmass, and nitrix...im hoping to finally be able to gain some weight. im so tired of being called skinny and **** but it seems impossible for me to gain weight. you think this stack is going to give me some progress im looking for? im not, what can i do? i already eat alot and plan on even eating more because i know that is a very important aspect of weight gain. im just fed up with this.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
im 18 years old 6"1' and only weigh 152lbs. i currently am just starting the BSN stack of No explode, cellmass, and nitrix...im hoping to finally be able to gain some weight. im so tired of being called skinny and **** but it seems impossible for me to gain weight. you think this stack is going to give me some progress im looking for? im not, what can i do? i already eat alot and plan on even eating more because i know that is a very important aspect of weight gain. im just fed up with this.
that stack will not put weight on you, where did you hear that? from a GNC sales guy? post your diet for a typical day, lets have a look. you say you eat a lot, lets see what you eat.

Sonic2

Awards
i have heard that from many forums on multiple sites like this one that it will produce gains in mass. I dont really have a specific intake per day. i just eat whenever i have the chance. im going to start my protein today as well. i have the original gold standard protein. i watch what i eat and make sure i consume a gram of protein for pound of weight i have, and also drink 120 ounces of water per day. suggestions for gaining mass would be helpful, it you believe this stack will not work. im on the verge of turning to d-bol or something similiar.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i have heard that from many forums on multiple sites like this one that it will produce gains in mass. I dont really have a specific intake per day. i just eat whenever i have the chance. im going to start my protein today as well. i have the original gold standard protein. i watch what i eat and make sure i consume a gram of protein for pound of weight i have, and also drink 120 ounces of water per day. suggestions for gaining mass would be helpful, it you believe this stack will not work. im on the verge of turning to d-bol or something similiar.
hahaha, you can turn to dbol or zbol or qbol, but if your not eating right, you are not going to keep any of that weight. not having a plan is not going to help you, you need one. hang on.....

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
you should be eating in the neighborhood of 3100 to 3400 caqls a day to gain, based on your weight, age and height. if you do not know where your at, you need to start adding up everything and see. yea, it sucks to do this. counting cals, carbs, protein and fat takes a minute to do, but without doing it you have no idea where your at. we all did it at some point and still do it today based on our goals. this "i eat when i can" is not going to cut it man, that's like saying i breathe when i can....if you want to gain you must eat more than your body will need to maintain. turning to AAS,PH or PS will do nothing but give you temp. gains

Sonic2

Awards
i can do that. i have spare time everyday. ill track my food intake for one day and see if im where im at. when i set my mind to something i do it. i just need to see where im at, calorie intake-wise, and then i guess ill go from there. I split my workouts like so with heavy weight for me:

Monday and Friday: Chest (no more that 6 reps/exercise- dumbell press, incline dumbell
press, cable flys, incline dumbell flys, dips)
Shoulders (front raise+lateral raise superset, behind neck press,
shoulder press, and rows, no more that 6 reps)
Triceps (skull crushers+close grip bench superset, rope pull+over
head extension superset, then lying tricep extension, no more than 6 reps.)

Tuesday and Saturday: Back (barbell shrug+behind back shrug superset, incline bench
dumbell pull, wide grip behind head pull ups, wide grip
pull downs, one arm dumbell rows, no more than 6 reps)
Biceps (preacher curl, overhead cable curl, alternate hammer
curl, chin ups, no more than 6 reps)

Wednesday: Legs ( Squats, leg press, barbell lungs, leg extensions, no more than 6
reps)
Calves (barbell seated calve raise, standing calf raise with barbells)
Then some forearm stuff

i have two days off each week. I think this is a pretty strong workout.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree with everything lennoxchi has said in this thread. diet is key.