i need help...

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  152 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.31%

i need help...

im 18 years old 6"1' and only weigh 152lbs. i currently am just starting the BSN stack of No explode, cellmass, and nitrix...im hoping to finally be able to gain some weight. im so tired of being called skinny and **** but it seems impossible for me to gain weight. you think this stack is going to give me some progress im looking for? im not, what can i do? i already eat alot and plan on even eating more because i know that is a very important aspect of weight gain. im just fed up with this.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic2 View Post
    im 18 years old 6"1' and only weigh 152lbs. i currently am just starting the BSN stack of No explode, cellmass, and nitrix...im hoping to finally be able to gain some weight. im so tired of being called skinny and **** but it seems impossible for me to gain weight. you think this stack is going to give me some progress im looking for? im not, what can i do? i already eat alot and plan on even eating more because i know that is a very important aspect of weight gain. im just fed up with this.
    that stack will not put weight on you, where did you hear that? from a GNC sales guy? post your diet for a typical day, lets have a look. you say you eat a lot, lets see what you eat.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  152 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.31%

i have heard that from many forums on multiple sites like this one that it will produce gains in mass. I dont really have a specific intake per day. i just eat whenever i have the chance. im going to start my protein today as well. i have the original gold standard protein. i watch what i eat and make sure i consume a gram of protein for pound of weight i have, and also drink 120 ounces of water per day. suggestions for gaining mass would be helpful, it you believe this stack will not work. im on the verge of turning to d-bol or something similiar.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.14%

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic2 View Post
    i have heard that from many forums on multiple sites like this one that it will produce gains in mass. I dont really have a specific intake per day. i just eat whenever i have the chance. im going to start my protein today as well. i have the original gold standard protein. i watch what i eat and make sure i consume a gram of protein for pound of weight i have, and also drink 120 ounces of water per day. suggestions for gaining mass would be helpful, it you believe this stack will not work. im on the verge of turning to d-bol or something similiar.
    hahaha, you can turn to dbol or zbol or qbol, but if your not eating right, you are not going to keep any of that weight. not having a plan is not going to help you, you need one. hang on.....
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.14%

you should be eating in the neighborhood of 3100 to 3400 caqls a day to gain, based on your weight, age and height. if you do not know where your at, you need to start adding up everything and see. yea, it sucks to do this. counting cals, carbs, protein and fat takes a minute to do, but without doing it you have no idea where your at. we all did it at some point and still do it today based on our goals. this "i eat when i can" is not going to cut it man, that's like saying i breathe when i can....if you want to gain you must eat more than your body will need to maintain. turning to AAS,PH or PS will do nothing but give you temp. gains
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  152 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.31%

i can do that. i have spare time everyday. ill track my food intake for one day and see if im where im at. when i set my mind to something i do it. i just need to see where im at, calorie intake-wise, and then i guess ill go from there. I split my workouts like so with heavy weight for me:

Monday and Friday: Chest (no more that 6 reps/exercise- dumbell press, incline dumbell
    press, cable flys, incline dumbell flys, dips)
    Shoulders (front raise+lateral raise superset, behind neck press,
    shoulder press, and rows, no more that 6 reps)
    Triceps (skull crushers+close grip bench superset, rope pull+over
    head extension superset, then lying tricep extension, no more than 6 reps.)

Tuesday and Saturday: Back (barbell shrug+behind back shrug superset, incline bench
    dumbell pull, wide grip behind head pull ups, wide grip
    pull downs, one arm dumbell rows, no more than 6 reps)
    Biceps (preacher curl, overhead cable curl, alternate hammer
    curl, chin ups, no more than 6 reps)

Wednesday: Legs ( Squats, leg press, barbell lungs, leg extensions, no more than 6
    reps)
    Calves (barbell seated calve raise, standing calf raise with barbells)
    Then some forearm stuff

i have two days off each week. I think this is a pretty strong workout.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

To save you guys time, he has another thread going that has gotten workout suggestion, since I know they will be coming. To Sonic, make sure to take the suggestions in the other post about workouts, they are on the mark.

Here is the other thread:
    gain weight?
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.34%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I agree with everything lennoxchi has said in this thread. diet is key.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!