Summer Bulk Stack, need ideas.

redline2101

Awards
Ok so i'm finishing up my curent supplaments and am getting ready for my summer bulk. I'm really excited and so far heres what i've got.

ON Whey
ON Casein
Superpump 250
Glutamine
Mega Mens Multi
Fish Oil
Creatine monohydrate (looking for a diff creatine though)

Basiclly I'm too young for PH/AAS unfortunatly, so I wanted to make the ultimate natura lmass stack. Tes boosters at my age are useless, so again that reduces my interests. So I don't want regular Monohydrate anymore, soemthing like Kre-Alkalyn I was looking at, but I've never used it to idk. If anybody else has any non-hormonal products to reccomend I'd really appreciate it , and critiques to my stack are also welcome. Thanks.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I disagree that test boosters are useless. I've packed on pounds when using a tribulus, even when I was 18. I guess that depends on the person, though. Supps seem okay as you've covered your staples. Only other advice I have, as well as everyone else, is to eat.

redline2101

Awards
Well i've seen studies showing Trib is just a placebo as far as testosterone goes, mostly just a libido booster. Yea eating wont be a problem though. I feel like I'm missing something though.

AlbinoRhino44

AlbinoRhino44

Awards
i agree

I disagree that test boosters are useless. I've packed on pounds when using a tribulus, even when I was 18. I guess that depends on the person, though. Supps seem okay as you've covered your staples. Only other advice I have, as well as everyone else, is to eat.
Have to agree with that. when i was 18 trib supps did well for me. i still use them and have never used anything stronger. its up to you if you want to. if you dont, i'd get a good creatine, and other than that it looks like you are ready to gain.

oh p. s. i have used mhp t bomb2 to great success.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I would replace ON Whey for some sort of MRP. You need to be focusing on calories while bulking...and the <200 cals that straight-up whey has wont cut it. At least add oats to your protein shake if your going to go that route.

matt352

Awards
  • Established
yea def add some type of gainer....i like ON serious mass but there is a million others you can try. As far as creatine, Kre-Alkalyn from Biorhythm has always helped me out a lot, I swear by it.

Canadianguy

Canadianguy

Awards
try a creatin ethyl ester. it adds more hard muscle without that watered out look, thats if u dont want the water bag look. read up on it a bit, im using it and loving it. i feel very dense with it

tws1

You've got all the essentials, just make sure you eat a ton now. And i agree that tribulus could definitly help if you were considering it. Personally i'm using it only on the second half of my bulk to keep gains up. Oh and I'm 19 and have noticed good gains from it before so yeah something to consider.

musclejunkie

Awards
just curious how has superpump been working out for you?

my biggest advice on your stack is add the weight gainer and put things in the shake to make it even more calorie packed and eat eat eat i log my cals and macros every day and that has helped a lot

redline2101

Awards
Well the superpump is my favorite supplement, but order a sample first to make sure your a responder, a lot of ppl say N.O. is a waste for them. Usually I add the whey to a shake with milk, peanut butter, eggs, ice, ice cream. As for test boosters I know some dont actually boost testosterone according to blood panels. Do you guys have any that have been proven by blood tests to raise free testosterone levels?

EL POLLO LOCO

Awards
WELL HERE MY SMALL STACK FOR THE SUMMER.
HEMOBOLIN 250, PUMP&BURN,STACKER3, LIVERCARE FOR THE 250 AND FINALLY SOME PROTEIN.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Well the superpump is my favorite supplement, but order a sample first to make sure your a responder, a lot of ppl say N.O. is a waste for them.
Yeah, i've tried both superpump and N.O.
i tried N.O. first and it work great after a while not to much i even tried taking some time away from it and it didnt really feel the same, i even bumped it up to like 5 or 6 scoops.
Superpump i've never gotten "immure" too, but never gave me the same spark N.O. did
also N.O. IMO taste better which sometimes makes the difference, if you dred drinking something, why will you?
I guess it depends on the person
anyways, your stack seems solid, and i disagree with a natural test booster. at 18 ZMA was helpful, also check out from things people use as PCTs I heard Battle Fuel by Muscle Pharm was supposed to be good

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
Hey Redline just want to disagree with what you said about tribulas. I took it a little while ago and it did wonders for me. Prob would work even better when im older. I took Animal Stak which has Trib in it, worked very well.

If your looking into another form of Creatine i suggest taking a CEE. I know that Controlled Labs makes one called Green Bulge. I love this product and will swear by it. IMO creatine mono made me feel all bloated and S**T. Didnt like that at all.

If your looking for a Trib then go with Animal Stak by Universal or Blue Up by Controlled Labs.

AlbinoRhino44

AlbinoRhino44

Awards
go with some trib. some love it some dont, but its not something that is very harsh on the body. you have nothing to lose. just lift hard, eat and grow