36 fertile eggs = Dianabol ???

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
I was reading last night that apparently Iron Guru Vince Gironda used to say that consuming 3 cartons of fertile eggs a day will have an anabolic effect equivilent of dianabol. I don't know that it was based on. I'm looking for the link again this morning. Has anyone else read this?

building mass

building mass

Awards
The only thing I have to say to this is don't listen to self proclaimed "gurus".

unless it's me.....:wink1:

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
I was reading last night that apparently Iron Guru Vince Gironda used to say that consuming 3 cartons of fertile eggs a day will have an anabolic effect equivilent of dianabol. I don't know that it was based on. I'm looking for the link again this morning. Has anyone else read this?
Makes sense to me...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
fertile eggs are supposedly very high in myostatin. 36 of them daily would obviously give you some kind of effect, though i don't know anyone who can eat more than a dozen eggs a day.

EDIT : upon rethinking this (thanks dsade), its folstaxan that fertile eggs are high in, which block myostatin.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The protein, cholesterol, lecithin, and micronutrients would kickstart a ton of protein synthesis, but IDK if it's on the level of dianabol.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
how about dianabol PLUS 3 cartons of eggs!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fertile eggs are supposedly very high in myostatin. 36 of them daily would obviously give you some kind of effect, though i don't know anyone who can eat more than a dozen eggs a day.
Myostatin = bad.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
argh. this is what i get for typing when i first wake up. folstaxan is what i should be thinking of.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
argh. this is what i get for typing when i first wake up. folstaxan is what i should be thinking of.
I've never seen a "thread of one" before.

I assume you will answer yourself, soon...

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yes eggs have folstaxan in them which would inhibit myostatin to a certain extent. 36 eggs a day might be enough to have an effect.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
also dont forget arachidonic acid in the eggs too

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follistatin.
Follistaxan is a supplement made from fertilized egg powder. Follistatin is an antagonist of myostatin and has some muscle building properties of it's own.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
I definitely feel that DBol would be safer, cheaper, more effective, and more feasible that eating 36 eggs a day.

xink

Awards
  • Established
I definitely feel that DBol would be safer, cheaper, more effective, and more feasible that eating 36 eggs a day.
I'm going to break this statement down some...

This is debatable, no matter what, I wouldn't say it would be dangerous.

I can get a dozen eggs for $1.05, so 36 eggs daily only comes in at $3.15 - I bet I could get them for a little less at bulk purchases too so let's say a months worth is around $60-$80 bucks.

I could easily get eggs from across the street at the market - where could I get dbol?

;)

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
i cant imagine that many eggs a day would be very good for chelosterol levels and that would be a a full day job trying to eat that many eggs f that

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I've never seen a "thread of one" before.

I assume you will answer yourself, soon...
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/103541-folstaxan.html

^^
there's a thread with substandard results, though obviously the companies product might be in doubt rather than the actual compound. this IMO is one of those things that needs serious controlled studies.

i'd be curious as to if they did a study with three control groups
1 - empty pill
2 - 3 dozen regular eggs worth of cholesterol in a pill
3 - 3 dozen fertile eggs worth of cholesterol and follistatin

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Dude, this isn't BB.com. :trout:

I think by "feasible" Gator meant popping a couple of pills/day vs. eating 36 eggs/day.
Thank you. I'm glad to see some people on here are reasonable. How the **** is raping the unhatched chicken population easier than popping 1 or 2 pills a day?? Some people may be able to do it for a couple days just to prove a point or something, but eating that many eggs on a consistent basis would be torture. This is why mega-dosing eggs is not comparable to AAS. lol

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
I'm obviously not trying to say that AAS is a better idea than food, but 36 eggs a day is just ludicrous any way you look at it. I'm pretty sure that those numbers of cholesterol and saturated fat would be more damaging to your body than a few AAS cycles.

I can get a dozen eggs for $1.05, so 36 eggs daily only comes in at $3.15 - I bet I could get them for a little less at bulk purchases too so let's say a months worth is around $60-$80 bucks.
Even if you weren't talking about fertile eggs, the DBol or whatever would still be cheaper.

I could easily get eggs from across the street at the market - where could I get dbol?
;)
Are you asking for a source? And I would have a much easier time buying an order of AAS, than to drive across town to some market every day.

xink

Awards
  • Established
I'm obviously not trying to say that AAS is a better idea than food, but 36 eggs a day is just ludicrous any way you look at it. I'm pretty sure that those numbers of cholesterol and saturated fat would be more damaging to your body than a few AAS cycles.

Even if you weren't talking about fertile eggs, the DBol or whatever would still be cheaper.

Are you asking for a source? And I would have a much easier time buying an order of AAS, than to drive across town to some market every day.
You're right, eating 36 eggs is crazy, my post was mostly tongue and cheek. ;)

As for a source, yeah, I am kind of interested.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
cool responses everyone.

So I guess the key things are protein (obviously) but cholesterol and folstaxin (myostatin inhibitor) for the testosterone production?.. I doubt this would compare to dianabol but i'd like to see a scientific test done.

None the less, i'd have to agree that even if I could get hold of 36 fertile eggs each day for hell cheap, eating it would be a task. And if Gironda was suggesting to eat them raw (which i'm unsure of), that would be serious torture.

Brenn

Brenn

Awards
Wow, good to know, but yeah, that would be a load to eat, especially if carried on for months as a "cycle".

By way of comparison, a strong dose of Dbol per day would cost about a buck...so I'm told...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to break this statement down some...

;)

Documented proof please on the first statement? Until I examine someone who chokes down 36 eggs a day for 6-8 weeks, yeah...ok

Where are you going to get fertile eggs for a buck? If they are, I wouldn't eat them because clearly they are going to be the bad batches of eggs from a 5 n dime. i would not consume that period. When you come across that PRICE give me a ring.

Anything is possible, and feasible could mean easy of use...I KNOW i would not have time to cook and consume 36 eggs a day with all of the other supplements, workouts, and LIFE that I have going

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
cool responses everyone.

So I guess the key things are protein (obviously) but cholesterol and folstaxin (myostatin inhibitor) for the testosterone production?.. I doubt this would compare to dianabol but i'd like to see a scientific test done.

None the less, i'd have to agree that even if I could get hold of 36 fertile eggs each day for hell cheap, eating it would be a task. And if Gironda was suggesting to eat them raw (which i'm unsure of), that would be serious torture.
The most i have eaten was 12 in one sitting and I threw up afterward, so, I KNOW that I could not drink 36 eggs a day...I'd like to know what IG was promoting when he wrote that article...Every time i see something a guru has written, I want to sh!t in their oatmeal and make them slurp it through a straw.

loki515

Awards
hope your single, if not I can only imagine you will be after eating 36eggs. The gas expelling and rotten smells emitting from your body will be a sure deturant to any chance of getting some sexual healing. lmao

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
so really, we should just be megadosing Follistaxan. would that be comparable to d-bol?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
wow! this is all news to me,i live on a farm and i eat have been for 10+ months 10-22 eggs aday. i can gain 5lbs easy eating alot of eggs like i have been, right now i have found with my maintance that i do i only need 4-6 eggs aday.

i eat 3-4 eggs befor lifting, it gives me good pumps and vascularity and STRENGTH!! i have waay more strength when i eat eggs befor

recovery, i try to also eat eggs after i lift, and just by the number of eggs i eat will determind how much i recover, in other words when i bench and it was heavy i may eat 4 if it was light i will eat 3.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me and my bros have eaten 36 fertile eggs daily for years... and the effects are literally identical to d-bol.

742_funny_fat_men11-613x485.jpg

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Me and my bros have eaten 36 fertile eggs daily for years... and the effects are literally identical to d-bol.
hahaha, nice pic lol. Looks like you guys have been making some good gains lol

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha...

oh great, now the smartass advertizing below is talking about "Egg donors you can afford". Well if they're a "donor", why would I be paying :p