need some opinons

upperlvl

Awards
whats up guys, im new here and i got some questions.. im 5'11 215lbs all natural.. im thinkin of usin some gear. what do you's think of a deca/test cycle? and what are the proper ways to take them? thanks in advance

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how old?
how many years training exp?

upperlvl

Awards
im 27 and ive been workin out/trainin since i was 18. i honestly think im at my bodys natural limit. :dunno: ive hit the "plateau"

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
plateaus arent uncommon. whats your training look like?

upperlvl

Awards
i workout hard 5 sometimes 6 days a week depending on work schedual.i do a full body workout which ive started recently. i feel that best fits me incase i cant make it to the gym 1 day. a few friends have tried different things and have gotten great results and now im considering tryn something

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say if your doing full body workouts, 5-6 times a week is too much training. usually people who do full body workouts do it about 3 times a week.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try a split that focuses on the main muscle with compound movements. Increase the kcals as you increase the volume and/or intensity.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you could try old 5X5? Is that more of what your thinking Rodja?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats true they are endless. Thats one of the splits I have done where its pretty much Squats, Deads, and Bench. The big three.

AlbinoRhino44

AlbinoRhino44

Awards
Hey Upper i am new here too. im 25, and have been thinking of getting "help" as well. If you do make sure you know what you are getting into. be informed. i have decided to hold off. It sucks to hear about your plateau. I am not at one so not so tempted. i say tighten up that diet, switch the training up and try some supps. Don't take the plunge if you havent tried everything else yet!

bigmike89

Awards
maybe split up the full body one muscle group each day