Good Sack Lunch For Student

cheaboii

Awards
ima high school student on the football team
andd i was wondering what is a good meall for pre workout that i could just pack and bring to school if any1 has any ideas.. i takee n large post workout

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
CHeck out what I wrote on black beans and rice and chicken in your other post.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
2-4 slices whole wheat bread
2-4 tbsp natty pb
1 apple

It can get a little messy w/ the natty pb, but it's so much better than the regular pb. It's simple, doesn't need to be refrigerated, and the complex carbs will stay with you throughout your workout.

Or you could do 4 slices wheat bread and some type of lean meat if you wanted more protein and less fat. Maybe those packages (not cans) of tuna. It'd be much easier to deal with at school instead of always having to carry a can opener.

shotdead42

Awards
2-4 slices whole wheat bread
2-4 tbsp natty pb
1 apple

It can get a little messy w/ the natty pb, but it's so much better than the regular pb. It's simple, doesn't need to be refrigerated, and the complex carbs will stay with you throughout your workout.

Or you could do 4 slices wheat bread and some type of lean meat if you wanted more protein and less fat. Maybe those packages (not cans) of tuna. It'd be much easier to deal with at school instead of always having to carry a can opener.
thats a perfect lunch, im in highschool and pb jelly sandwich is one of the best during the school days.

Also turkey co cut is good as well.