Quick Weight Gain Questions, I Need Answers
- 05-16-2009, 09:33 PM
- 05-16-2009, 09:38 PM
Also, get into a good hypertrophy training programme.
- 05-16-2009, 09:42 PM
well my daily calorie is 2,400, n my training is 5 days a week mon-friday( 2 work out sessions mon-thurs and jus one session on friday).. is there n e reason to up my calorie little by little?
05-16-2009, 09:46 PM
good luck! I was around that after my wrestling season apprixmately 143 lbs( i wrestle 145-160 weight classes and am 165 off season) and managed to get all the way to around mid 170's in a year. I lost it last semester though from all my studies. As long as it is good healthy foods and newb gains you have potential.
☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
05-16-2009, 10:03 PM
05-16-2009, 10:23 PM
Help determine my calories has a method that will give an estimate).
05-17-2009, 12:35 AM
Yeah upping your calorie intake 200 over maintenance is a great idea. Just remember by upping your calories several hundred over maintenance your prolly not going to gain all muscle some fat will be added. What's your diet look like?
Similar Forum Threads
- By purebred in forum BulkingReplies: 10Last Post: 02-07-2012, 01:50 PM
- By shotdead42 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-03-2011, 02:02 PM
- By nuker in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 6Last Post: 03-26-2008, 02:42 AM
- By calidood in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 79Last Post: 04-15-2007, 08:01 PM
- By Dio in forum AnabolicsReplies: 31Last Post: 12-24-2003, 03:25 PM