- 05-13-2009, 08:01 PM
My gym has a steam room(sauna too but i use the steam room) and i love going in there to sweat out some of the bs thats in my system. I am trying to bulk though and was not sure if this is ok to do. I usually go in for about 5-7 minutes after a workout to just sweat a little more. Is this ok for bulking or should i avoid it?
- 05-15-2009, 09:48 AM
I would think it was ok. You are just losing water weight when you go into a steam room. You can gain that right back by hooking your mouth up to a faucet. I say go for it!
05-15-2009, 11:29 AM
the best use of a steam room or sauna is when your sore, have a strained muscle or the like. warm up your body for 10 minutes then apply ice to to the affected area
05-15-2009, 11:39 AM
05-15-2009, 01:30 PM
05-15-2009, 01:55 PM
I prefer the sauna, it allows toxins to flow freely out of your pores. Must faster than the steam room. A few days in the sauna and you really do feel cleaner, and more energized. I want to buy a far infrared sauna when i buy my new house.
But anyway, it will not hinder any goals whatsoever. Hell, will give you more energy to expell in the gym.
The Historic PES Legend
05-15-2009, 03:14 PM
Wont have any effect on the bulking process at all. Just be weary if you walk into a steam room and there are stadium style seating and a bunch of old men dressed like ancient Greeks.
05-15-2009, 04:49 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By FitModel in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 03-21-2009, 02:53 PM
- By purebred in forum Training ForumReplies: 43Last Post: 03-05-2009, 12:41 PM
- By loki82 in forum Weight LossReplies: 19Last Post: 12-07-2006, 03:04 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-23-2003, 06:42 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 03-05-2003, 05:32 AM