From cut diet to bulk diet

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

From cut diet to bulk diet

I plan on starting a clean bulk in june mid-june once i'm satisfied with my current cut. I have never been serious with dieting up until a couple of months ago once i started this cut. I've been consuming around 2000 cals per day with a P/C/F ratio of around 50/30/20.. My new diet which I plan on using for my clean bulk has around 3300-3500 cals per day with the P/C/F ratios around 42/38/20.. BTW I'm 21 yrs old, 6'2 210lbs as of lately..

My worry is that once I change over to this bulk diet, i will put on a lot of fat quick. Should i gradually make a transition to this new diet or just dive right in and do i need to worry about gaining back a lot of this fat i've been burning off?
    Thanks!

2. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

somewhat gradually, but not super gradual. so depending on how much control + precision you have, i'd go up by 100 cal a day so that its spread over just about 2 weeks going from 2000 to 3400. even a little longer wouldnt be bad. Still that is likely enough to make it not be a sudden storage mode.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

A gradual process will make it easier on the stomach and absorption of the nutrients. There is also no reason to have a huge caloric excess while bulking. Just like cutting, a 10% change is sufficient to yield desired results.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    A gradual process will make it easier on the stomach and absorption of the nutrients. There is also no reason to have a huge caloric excess while bulking. Just like cutting, a 10% change is sufficient to yield desired results.
    Yeah I don't plan on going any higher than that. I'm gonna do a slow, clean bulk with minimal fat gain as possible..

Thanks for the feedback guys.. I'll try and do the best i can to increase cals gradually over a couple of weeks and see how it goes!

Similar Forum Threads

1. How does this bulk diet look?
    By gamer2be08 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 01:41 PM
  2. PLEASE HELP WITH MY BULK DIET!!
    By AndreAnabolic in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 07:03 PM
  3. Please Critic My Bulk Diet!!!
    By AndreAnabolic in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0