Just wanted to start a thread on our clever little tips to help the bulking process. We need to have a list of what we need on hand as we prep for a bulking run. These make my life easier every day on a bulk.
*Get a months worth of supplies before you bulk or you will pay the consequences at some point*
Bulking Snacks: (have them on hand to get your intake)
1. Hard boiled eggs
2. Cottage cheese, I mix mine with yogurt (vits with protein)
3. Natty PB put on everything. I prefer braided pretzels
4. Dried oats to be mixed with shakes.
5. Meatloaf (hamburg or turkey based)
6. MacN'cheese (for a quick carb up)
7. Fruits and Vege's (absolutely necessary)
8. Peanuts, Almonds, or other nuts
9. Pasta (easily cooked and eaten)
10. Stock up on steaks if you have the freezer space
11. Plenty of eggs uncooked
12. Whole wheat bread
1. Protein shake cup
4. Lunch cooler (packed full from above on workdays)
1. Muscle Milk (my personal fave post workout)
2. Longer aborbing pre-bed protein (casein or soy based)
1. 15 gallons of water (at least half a gallon a day)
2. Whole Milk
3. Sugar free iced tea or lemonade powder if you cant drink water
3. Juices (esp grape for antioxidents)
Add more. I'm sure there are way more things out there.